Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have become a silent reader...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yep!!! I have...when i read a post, i dont want to post a reply, cause i dont know the mood of the ppl who made it or who will be reading my comment...they will jump in to defence or to fight...what has happened to all of us???We were not like this...Why did we change??? 

Another point...there are 3 teams here now...which is really sad... Sanaya, Barun n Sarun...why???
What if they come n check here or read our posts??? Is it good to hurt someone??? Someone who gave us so much n who we fell in LOVE with...Is this love??? Or is it just use and abuse??? WHY?

God did not enslave us...so why do we want to impose our wishes on others???
Barun wanted to take a break, so he did...we didnt want the show to go on without him so we tried to help, they shut it down... After reading Buajis interview, im so much at peace...See even they dont blame Barun or anyone else...😳

I know it ended at the wrong time...didnt show us anything...thats why we r angry n sad...Im very sad...n more sad cause of the turn about of this beautiful forum...

I still cant watch whole epis...just now saw this clip and fell in love with them again...how can we even think of hating who gave us such moments...sigh...

N i noticed in this clip that Lavania was same like NK...talking in hinglish...😆... OK no bashing now plz...enjoy the clip, or i will again becomes a silent reader...hugsss...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKDR0JUpZQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKDR0JUpZQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Hahahah watch this... a must...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=nMLUcoinOGw&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=nMLUcoinOGw&NR=1

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your post!!!!

United we stand...divided we fall!!!

We all must be grateful for the beautiful episodes we got from SARUN!!!

End the blaming game and demand the whole cast back in a new show!!!

KEEP CALLING SP!!!!!!!!!!!!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
nice post dear 
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Same here ditto
I m
Just going through my pms still debating barun sarun ipk
Yaar dont know kis ki nazar lug gai forum ko ek waqt tha forum dekhe bina din nahi guzarta tha ab haal yeh hai dekhte mein daar lagta hai
Full of negativity wht cant we be just think abt sarun????? Once
Nice topic fuzzy
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

I agree with your post!!!!

United we stand...divided we fall!!!

We all must be grateful for the beautiful episodes we got from SARUN!!!

End the blaming game and demand the whole cast back in a new show!!!

KEEP CALLING SP!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx...yes keeping on calling sp
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Same here ditto
I m
Just going through my pms still debating barun sarun ipk
Yaar dont know kis ki nazar lug gai forum ko ek waqt tha forum dekhe bina din nahi guzarta tha ab haal yeh hai dekhte mein daar lagta hai
Full of negativity wht cant we be just think abt sarun????? Once
Nice topic fuzzy

dont know what happened...buri nazar lagi...hum aasay tu na the?  i m scared to speak now...so many posts i use to make...n now? sigh...
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was missing your PMs and regular posts!
but what you said is so true, there are very few left who are true Sarun fans. I have seen many bashing posts, where I refrain to comment.
But  I am a firm believer in belief that there in more love in this world than hate, so we shall overcome this, too.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_for_serial

I was missing your PMs and regular posts!

but what you said is so true, there are very few left who are true Sarun fans. I have seen many bashing posts, where I refrain to comment.
But  I am a firm believer in belief that there in more love in this world than hate, so we shall overcome this, too.

i miss making posts n coming to if...sigh...n ur so right...there is more love n it is more imp than hate...so yes we all will overcome it...soon...😳
rima thumbnail
Fuzzy silence is golden in the current times in this forum
yes it is downright scary to know what is the mood of the TM or the people commenting
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

Fuzzy silence is golden in the current times in this forum

yes it is downright scary to know what is the mood of the TM or the people commenting

Sigh...yep...but one has to fight for the right too...i know i will get bash...lol...but for sarun...np... :)))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago