Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sias2

sias2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
The latest buzz is that BS is starting shooting for his new movie from January 2013 so I am just curious to know whether he would be returning to television.
I mean he has a contract with the channel till June so will he be back by June or before that.
That if he is not considering to come back then what's the use of contract which SP has signed with him.
can anyone please explain me that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEART

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Query about BS contract with SP" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Contract is till august...he renewed contract during aug...he cn cum back...if he wil shoot for his next film from april, it wil defo finish...n uv faith, dont worry

.SobtiLicious.

Sumuki

Sumuki

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Contract is till august...he renewed contract during aug...he cn cum back...if he wil shoot for his next film from april, it wil defo finish...n uv faith, dont worry

First of all, I have this doubt. Before I ask that, I would love to see Barun in television also so that we can see him almost everyday. However, is it ok for a Bollywood actor to be in television serials. Will the Bollywood committee(I dunno what they call) allow him?

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Last time he only took 45 days off...so im sure he will be done by 2 months...or more, n then he can come back...be positive...he will be back... :))) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious..Anisha.

sias2

sias2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumuki

Originally posted by Tiashaa

First of all, I have this doubt. Before I ask that, I would love to see Barun in television also so that we can see him almost everyday. However, is it ok for a Bollywood actor to be in television serials. Will the Bollywood committee(I dunno what they call) allow him?

i don't the committee would mind him coming back to television coz there are many actors who jointly manage tv and films.
so I don't think there would be any problem.
i just want to c him daily on tv as couldnt get enough of him these days so just hoping that he comes back soon

-Medha-

sadhnasoumya

IF-Addictz

sadhnasoumya

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
he told recently that he is ready to work on tv and his movie shooting starts in april so i think he will be back soon  may be not sureWink

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hope so

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
barun is very much in contract wit star plus and he Will be back.. Don worry.. He wil be back!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top