Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

In the wake of Telly Tadka question posted on the web site for MEIEJ Changing times Changing-tracks

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/changing-times-changing-tracks-madhubalaeiej/

(remove the space between Telly and Tadka)

I am reviewing my ashes post and see where we stand in terms of executables and deliverables that plots and tracks have to be accomplishing.

So far Test of Love Track have achieved 
  1. RK Insecurities addressed, Dipali and Radhaju hurt addressed for RK;  
  2. RK establishing of "Lets Leave this stardom after getting married in Saat Phera marriage" commitment from Madhu which shall happen ofcourse after RK fixes Madhu's family.
RK Fixing Madhu's family contains
  1. Trishna ko Heroine Banao track
  2. Padmini-Shamsher ka Marriage Track
These two tracks become vehicles into Balraj re-entry track for Trishna and Padmini shooting Balraj at her marriage venue. 

So what got fixed is Balraj Fear problem looming on Padmini, Trishna and Madhu forever.

So question then still remains, what then of Padmini, Shamsher and Trishna.

Let me go on a merry go round of thoughts about questions and possibilities.
  1. Seems Balraj gets killed. Hard to believe, but maan lete hain. From my point of view, Balraj was supposed to be executed or get jailed himself when he tries to kill Madhu or Padmini. (Said it in my Page 1 Post). With only 3 crores left from 300 crs, he was already coming to an end. Sharmsaar to waise hi ho gaya ye hungama karke.
  2. What would be the twist that saves Padmini from getting jailed ?
  3. Will Padmini marry Shamsher ? 
  4. Seems RK will definitely get his Saas and Sasur married, otherwise he will be unable to have a Saat phera marriage with Madhu.  If that doesn't happen, he will not be able to leave. If he cannot leave, Radha will not stop him. If Radha & Bhatia Co. not stop him through some secret revelation, story will not move forward.
  5. And what happens to Trishna ? She can still keep the balance token amount given by Ballu to Trishna.  What will Roma say to her ?
  6. So assuming, some twist saves Padmini and she gets married to Shamsher, then RK can marry Madhu. That will make him go for executing  "Let's leave" plan. Radha ban jaayegi Rukawat and she might drop some bomb before her Rishu and Madhu. Will that bomb be about Mohan Kundra's dreams ? What was in that note paper that Madhu slyly read?
So let's enjoy Ballu drama as he gets killed because this drama hold a meaning to Rishbala.

Till date Rishabh used to think, what was the reason, for the intertwining of fates between Rishabh and Madhu. He did not get an answer until he fell in love with her and found out that she is the one who is rescuing him from his abyss of hurt towards abandonment. Now when he saves Madhu from Balraj, at that time, he might realize, that not only he got to be saved, even he has become indirectly Madhu's saviour as the whole drama of Padmini -Shamsher marriage is a good riddance of Balraj from their lives (Padmini-Madhu-Trishna).
So Purpose behind Rishbala meeting is Mutual Help- this comes to a conclusion through Balraj.

So far all problems solved wherever we knew the story. What we don't know yet is Mohan Kundra story. And who is the Vault of Secrets and Story driver ever since Rishbala got married...Ms Radhaji 
Radhaji and Padmini who had advised Madhu to stick to RK and keep going with marriage have so far achieved what they want. Now they already tacitly promised to each other in Chawl scene that they will not let Rishabh leave Radhaji ever now that son reconciled with mother. The only thing that can hold RK back is if something about Mohan Kundra's dreams is thrown/shown to RK. That's my gut feel.

Shri
What you predicted may come true..ClapClapClap
The only thing that will stop them from going away will be something about
family and since almost all other ends are tied up.. logically mohan kundra
angle is the only one that can stop them from "going away".
But after your post on Madhu after today's episode..How will madhu 
accept this "going away" plan cancelled since she is the one that desperately
wants him for herself... so logically it has to be something about family that
will make her accept that "not going away easily".. for that the "Mohan Kundra"
track has to come up.
Atleast logically that would be right... we will have to see what the CV's come up 
with?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0maria090SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hello All,

Its time now for my new edition to "New Beginnings from Ashes" Post.  Today it was a harbinger to New Beginnings in literal sense. Yesterday, the mood was set.

As the title suggests, there are two things we are looking at. Ashes and Beginnings. When I started this analysis, I was looking for a plotline that leads us to give two executables in a time frame of 3 months strictly, but extended to 4th month if any clunks or TRP accidents happened.

My executables or deliverables were these two
  1. Rishabh Kundra needs to win over his Insecurity that he is Unlucky in his Love. He need not leave Cinema for that. He can still have Madhu with him in this world. This started on Dec 11th
  2. Madhubala needs to win over her dislike for Cinema world and embrace her fate/destiny of being the rising Star. She need not fear it as she will have Rishabh to support her.
What were the key traits of the characters that I took into consideration when I analysed at that kind of plotline. It was ofcourse  this.
  1. Rishabh loves the Cinema world and yet he wants to be exiled from it.
  2. Madhu does not love the Cinema world and so it is hardly felt by Madhu how big the leaving is for Rishabh. Rishabh has just one promise. A promise of eternal love which he is believing in and he has decided to go for it leaving everything else which is love but ephermeral, transient.

Quoting the relevant excerpt from my opening post

While Madhu has just one Love to follow, where she is not having any dilemma or sacrifice to pick one from the available choices, Rishabh is having the tough predicament to pick one love of his two loves...Madhu and Cinema. And he picked Madhu. He explains to her that he picked her because she is going be his forever and never leave him. But the adoration he gets from his fans through Cinema is ephermeral in nature. Seems an intelligent choice there when he is just renunciating Stardom. But Rishabh, have you explained to Madhu, about your love for Art and Expression. Oh yes!!you did explain to her. You told her, your "larger than life drama" you would be never be able to leave behind. And I shall call that as Your Expressive Energy. So the man seems to be on a wondrous mission and seems to have all thought about it.

Unquote

What got added to the above is now Madhu totally sold with "Let's leave all this and go somewhere, where there would be just you and me !!!" She is literally counting every day, looking forward every minute about that dream coming true. She has now started packing for themselves at the mention of a simple picnic. She imagined her dream life with 3 kids just by looking at the kids in the bullock cart with her husband besides her. Madhu has sort of added a junooni love for this dream of theirs where Rishabh Kundra has made well thought out junooni break from his RK Superstar Life. The Rishabh hidden inside RK's strong personality wants to go for it and challenge his insecurities.

Coming to logical execution of this dream of theirs. Rishabh's plan was to fix Madhu's family issues. He declared this to Madhu. And Madhu had the agenda to go for planning of reconciliation between Rishabh and his mother Radhaji.

So without ado, let me list out ASHES as in the accomplishments, that have been achieved after burning their nagging hurtful past.
  1. Rishbala have fixed Dipali issue. The 3rd hurt for Rishabh and which used to nag them too much. This got fixed through test of love track ending on Jan 15th.
  2. Rishabh insecurities addressed by Madhu and asked by her to fight them - through test of love track - Jan 14th.
  3. Rishab's reconciliation with Radhaji and his break from Bhatias emotionally by letting off the burden before his mother. His mother accepted that. This is the 2nd hurt and fixed through test of love track ending between Jan 15th to Jan 18th.
  4. Balraj executed on 28th Jan - Balraj Fear problem looming on Padmini, Trishna and Madhu - fixed forever.
  5. Trishna's Curse - jealousy with Madhu, anger with RK has ended by Trishna ko Heroine banao Track which successfully showed her that she cannot put her dreams/ambitions above family, that she cannot be angry and blame RK for everything sour in their life when he is the one who has been looking after her parents and her dreams and ashamed, she apologizes to Madhu - presented on 30th Jan
  6. Padmini and Shamsher are married - achieved on 31st Jan 

Have to comment here about the CVs scripting of the scenes for Padmini-Shamsher marriage and Trishna. They did not end Padmini and Shamsher marriage with beauty. Likewise, they rushed Trishna apology as well.  However, I forgive the CVs because, they clearly showed themselves, how burnt out they seemed, so much that they made a dig at the channel and Television viewing. Otherwise, why would a filmstar talk about TRP ?!!

Now coming to NEW BEGINNINGS. What are they ?

This was supposed to be Let's Leave this starry life and bolt to a place where there is just you and me after we get married properly.  All this to settle to a smooth love filled married life.

And what's left now. 

The logical Saat Pheras for Rishbala as per their plan and the bolting.
As a temporary relief, RK and Madhu repeated their Four Pheras on 17th Jan by the lakeside set they built. This was not only Madhu's eager wait to start her married life as soon as possible, it was also to show the viewers that both RK and Madhu have successfully completed all the promises of the first four pheras and it is no longer a mock-marriage. 

As per what was shown they need to finish their pheras by the lakeside set where RK gave his first shot. Will they have it or is the set already dismantled? We do not know yet, but question is will something happen at the village to bring an urgency towards their marriage ?

An obsessed Rishabh Kundra to fight his fate of failing in love planned this. Now he is a healthy Rishabh Kundra, secured in Madhu's love but still wishing to go away. Today Rishabh Kundra is in that perfect state of mind, finished with all hurdles and ready to do this. Though I wonder, if he still has his original obsessed mind at leaving everything ?

A madly in love Madhu, desiring RK all for herself readily giving in to the plan. And today, Madhu is that obsessed wife who is living that dream, every moment of her existence, be it packing for picnic, or imaging her life with RK and their kids just seeing the children in front of her and that too sitting over a bullock cart. Will her dream be fulfilled ?

Twists come in Soap lands like accidents happen in real life, a small outing has led Rishbala to Ajja-Ajji's Village, where for the first time, RK and Madhu are being asked to don the role of what they are not. RK The Superstar is not liked by Ajji as much as she sees Madhu as the potential for Superstar material. We still do not know what will happen for the Let's Leave Dream to get shattered, which seems to have become so dear to Rishbala. But definitely, the ball has been rolled out for my two executables listed above, about one not leaving Film Industry and other Entering it.

While Let's Leave Track established Love, Bonding, Trust and Honoring of their four Pheras, the upcoming story is about them being tested for the 3 other promises that they should give to each other over their saat phera marriage which is about bearing children, being a couple always, united in mind and soul, and being friends to each other through thick and thin. Will this be possible if circumstances change and they have to stay back ? The New Phase for Love Story of Rishbala is now definitely set towards sacrifices they have to make about their dreams and yet stay united in mind and purpose with their love and commitment to each other.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuguapaSima14vkk2429aan-rishriver123AngeenaSimple-GirlSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziyamaria090SaiS

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Hello All,

Its time now for my new edition to "New Beginnings from Ashes" Post.  Today it was a harbinger to New Beginnings in literal sense. Yesterday, the mood was set.

As the title suggests, there are two things we are looking at. Ashes and Beginnings. When I started this analysis, I was looking for a plotline that leads us to give two executables in a time frame of 3 months strictly, but extended to 4th month if any clunks or TRP accidents happened.

My executables or deliverables were these two
  1. Rishabh Kundra needs to win over his Insecurity that he is Unlucky in his Love. He need not leave Cinema for that. He can still have Madhu with him in this world. This started on Dec 11th
  2. Madhubala needs to win over her dislike for Cinema world and embrace her fate/destiny of being the rising Star. She need not fear it as she will have Rishabh to support her.
What were the key traits of the characters that I took into consideration when I analysed at that kind of plotline. It was ofcourse  this.
  1. Rishabh loves the Cinema world and yet he wants to be exiled from it.
  2. Madhu does not love the Cinema world and so it is hardly felt by Madhu how big the leaving is for Rishabh. Rishabh has just one promise. A promise of eternal love which he is believing in and he has decided to go for it leaving everything else which is love but ephermeral, transient.

Quoting the relevant excerpt from my opening post

While Madhu has just one Love to follow, where she is not having any dilemma or sacrifice to pick one from the available choices, Rishabh is having the tough predicament to pick one love of his two loves...Madhu and Cinema. And he picked Madhu. He explains to her that he picked her because she is going be his forever and never leave him. But the adoration he gets from his fans through Cinema is ephermeral in nature. Seems an intelligent choice there when he is just renunciating Stardom. But Rishabh, have you explained to Madhu, about your love for Art and Expression. Oh yes!!you did explain to her. You told her, your "larger than life drama" you would be never be able to leave behind. And I shall call that as Your Expressive Energy. So the man seems to be on a wondrous mission and seems to have all thought about it.

Unquote

What got added to the above is now Madhu totally sold with "Let's leave all this and go somewhere, where there would be just you and me !!!" She is literally counting every day, looking forward every minute about that dream coming true. She has now started packing for themselves at the mention of a simple picnic. She imagined her dream life with 3 kids just by looking at the kids in the bullock cart with her husband besides her. Madhu has sort of added a junooni love for this dream of theirs where Rishabh Kundra has made well thought out junooni break from his RK Superstar Life. The Rishabh hidden inside RK's strong personality wants to go for it and challenge his insecurities.

Coming to logical execution of this dream of theirs. Rishabh's plan was to fix Madhu's family issues. He declared this to Madhu. And Madhu had the agenda to go for planning of reconciliation between Rishabh and his mother Radhaji.

So without ado, let me list out ASHES as in the accomplishments, that have been achieved after burning their nagging hurtful past.
  1. Rishbala have fixed Dipali issue. The 3rd hurt for Rishabh and which used to nag them too much. This got fixed through test of love track ending on Jan 15th.
  2. Rishabh insecurities addressed by Madhu and asked by her to fight them - through test of love track - Jan 14th.
  3. Rishab's reconciliation with Radhaji and his break from Bhatias emotionally by letting off the burden before his mother. His mother accepted that. This is the 2nd hurt and fixed through test of love track ending between Jan 15th to Jan 18th.
  4. Balraj executed on 28th Jan - Balraj Fear problem looming on Padmini, Trishna and Madhu - fixed forever.
  5. Trishna's Curse - jealousy with Madhu, anger with RK has ended by Trishna ko Heroine banao Track which successfully showed her that she cannot put her dreams/ambitions above family, that she cannot be angry and blame RK for everything sour in their life when he is the one who has been looking after her parents and her dreams and ashamed, she apologizes to Madhu - presented on 30th Jan
  6. Padmini and Shamsher are married - achieved on 31st Jan 

Have to comment here about the CVs scripting of the scenes for Padmini-Shamsher marriage and Trishna. They did not end Padmini and Shamsher marriage with beauty. Likewise, they rushed Trishna apology as well.  However, I forgive the CVs because, they clearly showed themselves, how burnt out they seemed, so much that they made a dig at the channel and Television viewing. Otherwise, why would a filmstar talk about TRP ?!!

Now coming to NEW BEGINNINGS. What are they ?

This was supposed to be Let's Leave this starry life and bolt to a place where there is just you and me after we get married properly.  All this to settle to a smooth love filled married life.

And what's left now. 

The logical Saat Pheras for Rishbala as per their plan and the bolting.
As a temporary relief, RK and Madhu repeated their Four Pheras on 17th Jan by the lakeside set they built. This was not only Madhu's eager wait to start her married life as soon as possible, it was also to show the viewers that both RK and Madhu have successfully completed all the promises of the first four pheras and it is no longer a mock-marriage. 

As per what was shown they need to finish their pheras by the lakeside set where RK gave his first shot. Will they have it or is the set already dismantled? We do not know yet, but question is will something happen at the village to bring an urgency towards their marriage ?

An obsessed Rishabh Kundra to fight his fate of failing in love planned this. Now he is a healthy Rishabh Kundra, secured in Madhu's love but still wishing to go away. Today Rishabh Kundra is in that perfect state of mind, finished with all hurdles and ready to do this. Though I wonder, if he still has his original obsessed mind at leaving everything ?

A madly in love Madhu, desiring RK all for herself readily giving in to the plan. And today, Madhu is that obsessed wife who is living that dream, every moment of her existence, be it packing for picnic, or imaging her life with RK and their kids just seeing the children in front of her and that too sitting over a bullock cart. Will her dream be fulfilled ?

Twists come in Soap lands like accidents happen in real life, a small outing has led Rishbala to Ajja-Ajji's Village, where for the first time, RK and Madhu are being asked to don the role of what they are not. RK The Superstar is not liked by Ajji as much as she sees Madhu as the potential for Superstar material. We still do not know what will happen for the Let's Leave Dream to get shattered, which seems to have become so dear to Rishbala. But definitely, the ball has been rolled out for my two executables listed above, about one not leaving Film Industry and other Entering it.

While Let's Leave Track established Love, Bonding, Trust and Honoring of their four Pheras, the upcoming story is about them being tested for the 3 other promises that they should give to each other over their saat phera marriage which is about bearing children, being a couple always, united in mind and soul, and being friends to each other through thick and thin. Will this be possible if circumstances change and they have to stay back ? The New Phase for Love Story of Rishbala is now definitely set towards sacrifices they have to make about their dreams and yet stay united in mind and purpose with their love and commitment to each other.

Star Nothing I write will do this analysis justice. Bravo, Shri, Bravo.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123Angeena0-SD-0maria090SaiS

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I feel the twist is about "Lets Leave where there ise you and me Track after we take our Saat Phera Marriage"

Question is "where"...Jungle, Pahad, Gaaon, City, Obscurity
I thought all along it was to Obscurity. Now seems the Twist is about Obscurity becoming Fame.

Question is where "there is just you and me" ...It is Film World

"after we take Saat Phera marriage" ...I think the rest of the three pheras are about RK making her take vows around his idea of him taking her to his Film World.

Where is he doing his saat Phera marriage...where he himself took his first shot for films.

What is justification here for the twist...we will know on saturday, may be as punishment to Madhu for trying to control him the way I cited in my previous post in this thread.

So the shocking Twist and Revenge is about
Lets Leave to Filmi World where there is you and me after we take our Saat Phera Marriage where I took my first shot.

IMO what a convoluted way of story telling...but I am willing to wait for Sourabh Tewari's justification of this way of going about the Heroine Track by keeping RK character in dark.

I still don't see RK overcoming his Insecurities and Madhu not sacrificing but forced to accede to RK's command to do a film with him instead...D'oh

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 06 February 2013 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishAngeenaAnanya05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.