Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

WARNING
Going to be a long post. Can read if you have lot of questions or at least one question of where is the present story heading.

It is possible that, I can be wrong, but then logically it seems this is where the story is headed now.

My musings from today's Episode.

Let's leave all this and go somewhere, where there would be just you and me !!!

A small Prologue before I dive into the subject. 
I don't know why, but since the day Rishabh Kundra said it to Madhu, I was so caught by it and was so happy for his idea. Is there this deeply romantic person in me who wants to retreat somewhere. Well that's not a secret to me. I like it always, just that I don't have a partner like Madhu who would just come away with me. But I am gonna promise this to myself, I am not going to fail in this but will make it come true in whichever its gonna happen and whenever it may happen...may be in my old age...or may be in my imagination.

I have studied my natal horoscope so many times. My 12th house ...the house of losses/imprisonment is occupied by Venus and Rahu and that too in the sagitarian zodiac sign ruled by Jupiter. And where is my Jupiter sitting, in my ascendent sign and that too in a debilitated position. I was sad initially at the fatal, predisposed failures predicted for me in that way. But the optimist in me, decided that I need to look beyond that and just make it something good. So what did I do. I just studied more and more about the planets, planetary movements and how we think. May be over a period of two years of self-study and musing over many things, I thought...who cares if the most benefic planets Jupiter and Venus just become useless for me. If  instead of being lucky, they would just stop being productive for me, I needed to stop depending on them. I then looked at the malefic and neutral planets in my horoscope and how they were posited. The sign of Sagitarius tells us of long journeys. Personally I don't like journeys. The Sagitarian sign happens to be my Twelfth house. That would mean my long journey that is supposed to be fortunate for me will actually become my imprisonment, my loss. Then that means almost like an exile. Okay. Who is aiding in my exile. My venus. The expressive energy is being forced to be repressed. So I won't be able to express in real time but will be fail to come forth spontaneously. My Bad!!! how bad that sounds. Who else is in there. Rahu...the Malefic planet.  Venus is always friend of malefic planets. But Rahu has to opposing to the occupying sign energies. So basically Rahu is gonna create a conflict in my predicament. He will keep fighting to obsessive limits. There I found my spirit. I had a laugh on my face. It was going to be my Rahu energy set against Jupiter's debilitating energy and being an industrious planet will work hard with purpose. All that it needs is a direction. Then why don't I turn his friend Venus to assist him. So a journey, an exile made interesting with actually working at something rather than just be repressed. And I can set all my other planets to full use against the negative energies. Of course there won't be any luck, but plain hard work. No problem.

May be that's why flight to somewhere with complete love and devotion and without any conflict fascinates me so much. The obsession to succeed intended failures drives you so much that you do end up conquering the pre-destined fate to create a new destiny for ourselves.

Anyways coming back to Rishabh Kundra and his idea of Let's get out of here, go somewhere where there is just you and me...

Rishabh loves the Cinema world and yet he wants to be exiled from it.
Madhu does not love the Cinema world and so it is hardly felt by Madhu how big the leaving is for Rishabh. Rishabh has just one promise. A promise of eternal love which he is believing in and he has decided to go for it leaving everything else which is love but ephermeral, transient.

While Madhu has just one Love to follow, where she is not having any dilemma or sacrifice to pick one from the available choices, Rishabh is having the tough predicament to pick one love of his two loves...Madhu and Cinema. And he picked Madhu. He explains to her that he picked her because she is going be his forever and never leave him. But the adoration he gets from his fans through Cinema is ephermeral in nature. Seems an intelligent choice there when he is just renunciating Stardom. But Rishabh, have you explained to Madhu, about your love for Art and Expression. Oh yes!!you did explain to her. You told her, your "larger than life drama" you would be never be able to leave behind. And I shall call that as Your Expressive Energy.

So the man seems to be on a wondrous mission and seems to have all thought about it.

However...the current theme of New Beginnings from Ashes...the larger theme started since Dec 10th and 11th episode where Madhu and Rishabh Kundra had to face the ugly heads of their past...that theme seems to be turning a little dodgy there.

Both Rishabh and Madhu promised to be the partners to each other in the eternal journey together. And before they could start, both agreed that they needed to fix things in order for them to go away. And interestingly, Rishabh is taking care of Madhu's weights and Madhu is taking care of her promise given to his mother. She just needs the son to call his mother as "Maa" and her promise would be fulfilled.

But us the viewers are seeing much more which these two samaritans on a mission are not seeing. We see Madhu's dogging past approaching her. It already has reached Rishabh Kundra.  I am talking about Balraj to make it easy for everyone.

I can see that Madhu's past is approaching with a tumultous energy which needs certain forces to be unified. I might have the comfort of Shamsher and Rishabh Kundra unified in protecting their women..Yes Padmini and Madhu against coming Balraj. But I fear when and how Balraj is going to see Padmini and Madhu. I am apprehensive, if Shamsher and Rishabh Kundra will know Balraj as their antagonist before Balraj actually targets anyone in mortal fashion.

I can see Rishabh, though closing in on his hurts and deceits, there is still that psychological edge that makes me apprehensive. When everyone in the party liked RK's seeming indifferent taunt to Dipali ..."Kaala akshar Dipali barabar", I did not like the taunting to RK. For me it was not the true "letting go" for me. It was still holding on to something there. And my fears came true today when I saw that precap scene where Rishabh Kundra is daring Dipali go and tell his mother about all of his behaviour as ephermeral. Now do I really concern myself about what he said ? No. No way. Infact I like it that he is waging his battles with Dipali. Because Madhu makes him deal with "His mother situation", but someone had to deal with Dipali.

So we have the expressed desire to "leave everything" working with resolve to "Fix everything that is Broken" by Rishabh Kundra and Madhubala. And yet...we have thepredisposed energies seeming to work against them. They need to burn their nagging and dogging past. 

Will they be able to do so ? The long term track. And while still working in the dark with approaching dark past, will the promised hope of eternal togetherness shown by Madhubala still be available to Rishabh Kundra? The mid term track.
  • Will Rishabh, like in the manner of two spies working together in a mission tell Madhu that he is going to catch Dipali at her own game or he is going to work all alone? Will there be any misunderstanding between the two? The approaching week ahead?

Let me jot it down before it gets anymore confusing. 
    Will we have the new beginnings from Ashes if we get answers to these questions ? Will Rishabh come out his insecurity...that he is Unlucky in Love? Will Rishabh beat Dipali at her own game ? By twisting her challenge to Rishabh Kundra beyong her comprehension ? Will Radha Bhatia and Rishabh Kundra be reconciled enough to part in amicable manner?  Will We see Madhu seeing Radha's failing and confront her?  Will we see Radha accepting her weak-mindedness and that she should let go her hold on Rishabh Kundra?  Will Padmini and Madhu get away from Balraj's fury and determination?  Will Padmini and Shamsher ever get married ? Will Trishna's career ever take off ?
  1. Will Rishabh Kundra and Shamsher keep Balraj away from Padmini and Madhu? Does he need to get killed or jailed or just be silenced into becoming the antagonist to Rishabh and Madhu ?

Some answers that I can tell right now. Trishna's career is not going to take off as Balraj cannot continue to produce her movie once Balraj targeting Padmini and MAdhu gets known to Rishabh Kundra. 
    Does that mean that Rishabh Kundra is not going to know who is after his wife's life? If yes, then what shall Trishna do ?
  1. What if Madhu is misrepresented of facts and she misunderstands RK's intentions to help Trishna ? What if she doesn't trust him ?

You know what...in all of this just one thing gives me direction. Rishabh and Madhu's "Hum hai Deewane...Tere Deewane" Listen to the song and it shall give all the answers.

Rishabh cannot let his love for Madhu fail. If worse comes his way to take away his love from him, he will have his obsession to fall back on. For he is the man with the mission who is willing sacrifice his love for Cinema to gain full control over his ability to keep his love, his Madhu all for himself. For Rishabh was never obsessed to possess Madhu. Rishabh was always obsessed about not failing in love and about not getting decieved. It was his obsession to get that love which made him a Superstar. And it will be again his obsession to get love which will drive him to attain Madhu as his forever.

Against this backdrop, don't you think it interesting for Madhu to embrace Cinema so that Rishabh need not go away from it. You can ask me how does that work at all. Well Rishabh has a problem with his Superstar status, but not a problem with creativity. Can't he become a Film Maker? and Madhu be part of his production ? 

Now why do you think, that Madhu would even think of doing it? Because if Rishabh can sacrifice his love for cinema for Madhu, so she can sacrifice her dislike for Cinema for Rishabh. Because for Madhu Rishabh is both her love and her obsession.

But then why is even there the need for Madhu and Rishabh to even be attached to world of Cinema when they have decided to fly away. Coz there is Balraj who thinks his daughter's rising fame is going to end his power. So Rishabh and Madhu shall stand together against Balraj to disprove him. What better than turning Madhu to a Superstar?

In all of these Musings then I get only two executables for my underlying theme of Beginnings from Ashes
    Rishabh Kundra needs to win over his Insecurity that he is Unlucky in his Love. He need not leave Cinema for that. He can still have Madhu with him in this world. This started on Dec 11th
  1. Madhubala needs to win over her dislike for Cinema world and embrace her fate/destiny of being the rising Star. She need not fear it as she will have Rishabh to support her.

And who shall drive them ?
Rishabh - Dipali, Radha and Madhu
Madhu - Balraj, Padmini,Trishna and Rishabh.

Going by this musing, I am thinking that amidst running of various mini tracks, like going away, fixing our families, other branching tracks in upcoming weeks, that it shall be end of February probably when things change and Rishabh and Madhu stay back and Madhu may set herself to enter Cine World. May be even a month longer time... But we may be getting there...

'New Beginnings from Ashes'
Fabulous post, Shri.StarClap Sorry for commenting here so late, I only just now saw the link.Ouch
A delight to read so exhaustively comprehensive an analysis.Embarrassed Thank you so much.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@0-SD-0

Very good post and a great analysis in depth. I liked it very much. Thanks for an awesome post. Smile

One could argue that RK need not leave cinema for the fear of losing superstar position. He can still continue his love affair with cinema by being the man behind the camera (as a producer, director etc).

I do beileve that RK will not be an instigator of Madhu's entry, rise and super-stardom status in movie industry. Because, then he will have to share her with other people (I mean fans). He wants Madhu all to himself. He is very sure that hers is the only love that will be with him till his last breath and he will not want to willingly push her into the world from where he himself is contemplating an exit.
To me Madhu is not mature enough to think that oh, let me be the part of the cinema so that RK need not leave it. Such type of thinking is not part of her make up (of the mind i.e.). She is already declaring RK to be her private property and the reason to take him away from ciname world.
To me it looks like Ballu is the only factor that may (will) not let them leave as planned. That is the only character that may trigger such tragic events  that will send this story into a completely different direction and may propel Madhu on the stardom trajectory. That may force RK to remain in the film industry albeit behind the camera instead of the front as the leading man.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuZorica_Bgd0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
nice post. ya if cvs doesn't distract frm orginal plot wat they promised, someday it must happen tat madhu entering film industry watever or whoever reason may be. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

@0-SD-0

Very good post and a great analysis in depth. I liked it very much. Thanks for an awesome post. Smile

One could argue that RK need not leave cinema for the fear of losing superstar position. He can still continue his love affair with cinema by being the man behind the camera (as a producer, director etc).

I do beileve that RK will not be an instigator of Madhu's entry, rise and super-stardom status in movie industry. Because, then he will have to share her with other people (I mean fans). He wants Madhu all to himself. He is very sure that hers is the only love that will be with him till his last breath and he will not want to willingly push her into the world from where he himself is contemplating an exit.
To me Madhu is not mature enough to think that oh, let me be the part of the cinema so that RK need not leave it. Such type of thinking is not part of her make up (of the mind i.e.). She is already declaring RK to be her private property and the reason to take him away from ciname world.
To me it looks like Ballu is the only factor that may (will) not let them leave as planned. That is the only character that may trigger such tragic events  that will send this story into a completely different direction and may propel Madhu on the stardom trajectory. That may force RK to remain in the film industry albeit behind the camera instead of the front as the leading man.

Agree Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25zoya_naziya

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Goodness SD.. Long post.. 

Res.. Got back from Toronto.. Now I just want to sleep.. LOL

Unres.

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

The obsession to succeed intended failures drives you so much that you do end up conquering the pre-destined fate to create a new destiny for ourselves.

SD, After our talk yesterday I really understand what you meant by this line.. 

The rest of your post is brilliant.. It answered most of the doubts that I have.. Loved reading it.. 

In today's ED thread I asked abt the Hum Hai Deewane song and the 7-phere marriage.. That is answered here.. 

Edited by applenpeaches - 03 January 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zorica_Bgd0-SD-0

rana5

Goldie

rana5

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Very interesting! Love reading all your posts and this one especially.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

dramago

dramago

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Shri,

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up for what you said and also for the way you presented it...logically step by step...

Rishabh cannot let his love for Madhu fail. If worse comes his way to take away his love from him, he will have his obsession to fall back on. For he is the man with the mission who is willing sacrifice his love for Cinema to gain full control over his ability to keep his love, his Madhu all for himself. For Rishabh was never obsessed to possess Madhu. Rishabh was always obsessed about not failing in love and about not getting decieved. It was his obsession to get that love which made him a Superstar. And it will be again his obsession to get love which will drive him to attain Madhu as his forever.

This,I totally agree with...his obsession to attain Madhu and her love is what I think might somehow trigger the Heroine track...What you said logically is all right...RK needs to overcome his insecurities and Madhu could very well embrace Cinema so that RK doesn't have to loose one love to gain another and this could be their way of dealing with Ballu too...But,then I don't think RK and Madhu's thought processes would be on a same plane to execute it together...they are very well coordinating now in solving their family issues...But,when ballu starts playing his game, their emotions,fears and insecurities are what going to drive their actions.Any situation that threatens to take away his love from him is enough to ring the warning bell and trigger that obsession in RK to pull her more closer to him (by getting her into his world of cinema) or as Peach said in the ED thread,he could do it to keep her before his eyes to ensure her safety...I mean when RK realizes Ballu's threat he would know that leading a simple life is not an option as madhu would be vulnerable then and so,decide to stay back and makes her an actress to keep her close....

In any case,even I would like to see RK more in a director role than just an actor...we could see his creative zeal and him getting lost in molding his love...expressing his varied emotions through his another love,the cinema and its larger than life canvas... 

Edited by himbin - 03 January 2013 at 6:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuZorica_Bgd0-SD-0zoya_naziya

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
A review ...week after we began analysing this...

Let's leave all this and go somewhere, where there would be just you and me !!!

That was what Rishbala wanted to do. And what did they promise to each other ?
  1. Lets fix every broken relation, mess we have around here.
  2. Then let's have a 7 phera marriage

So these two are still continuing with 50% success and failure rate.
  1. Radha - RK reconciliation in partially progressed.
  2. Dips - RK indifference is still not being achieved, though RK is able to beat Dips at her own game unlike previous times where she used to overpower him psychologically.
  3. Padmini - Shamsher relationship mess sorted out. They are on their way to get married.
  4. RK is striving hard to get Trishna established as an actress. However, this is where RK is being defeated by fate. Balraj has turned the tables for him. Trishna had recognized who Balraj is and she has refused to do the film for him. That made RK and Bittuji drive Balraj to convince Trishna to act for his film and this has led him inadvertantly to the chawl. And Balraj now has seen his past still alive with Padmini and Madhu& Trishna being alive. The family portrait was presented to him so that he can bring forth destruction.
  5. And amidst all of this, Madhu is happily reminding hubby that it is not far when he needs to complete the remaining 3 phera for their marriage to be complete and the can fly away.

it is very clear that RK is enjoying the love and affection of Malik and Choudhry family...now totally becoming Malik family. He is enjoying even Roma's company.R oma was the best example there. Eccentric character she is...but how bubbly and vivacious she is. A woman filled with love of life. What if she is not brilliant. She is just loveable. She had been responsible for helping out Padmini initially. She is such a good friend and sister and an aunt to the girls. And in today's episode, RK very naturally bonds with her just like her...both equally dramatic figures.

If we take away the Superstar status from Rishabh Kundra and just see Rishabh standing with these people, it is very acceptable to see that Rishabh is actually getting what he wants. Love of people around him. 

This is what he so clearly expressed  when he speaks out in today's episode (162 dated 5th Jan 2013).
"Kahan to pyaar tha hi nahee aur kahaa ye...Uparwaala jab bhi deta hai thappad maarke deta hai"

Rishabh Kundra is comparing his erstwhile barren/drought state of not having love in his life and now this flooded (chappad faadne waala types) state of love.

Earlier he was abandoned by his parents and Dips which left him deeply scarred for life...but yet again he is now flourishing in love...with so many relationships around him now...because of his Madhu and prodded by her even he has built the relationships...hence the use of the word thappad...whatever happened to him good and bad ...all are pretty slapped to him by circumstance.

With Balraj looming large now, the CVs already prepared the viewers how the mother and daughter will be supported against his lashing fury. The chanting through Hauslon se Veer hoon was nicely done yesterday...the three variations of it

Padmini chants for herself
Hauslon se veer hoon
Sankaton mein Dheer hoon
Dushmano ki Bheer hoon
Apne Ishwar ke sahaare, Bas Yoohin Balbeer hoon

RK made Madhu chant
Hauslon se veer hoon
Sankaton mein Dheer hoon
Dushmano ki Bheer hoon
Apne RK ke sahaare, Bas Yoohin Balbeer hoon

RK chanted for himself
Hauslon se veer hoon
Sankaton mein Dheer hoon
Dushmano ka Bheer hoon
Bas Yoohin Balbeer hoon

The way I see it is ...all three set againt Balraj...the Dushman

Padmini by invoking her Ishwar, is going to get Shamsher as her defender.
And RK by making Madhu chant him as her sahara, he became her defender
And he personally has set himself against Balraj.  He is not seeking anyone's support.

So RK will beat Balraj at his own game.

Today's RK was a mellowed man with LOVE around him. He himself was wondering about it. "Kahan to pyaar tha hi nahee aur kahaa ye...Uparwaala jab bhi deta hai thappad maarke deta hai"
So uparwaala will again give him another thappad when Balraj endangers his love, which would unleash RK's fury again...and we will see that junoon back in him to attain his love.

Then will these two tracks be able to run ?
  1. Lets fix every broken relation, mess we have around her.
  2. Then let's have a 7 phera marriage
In order for "Let's leave all this and go somewhere, where there would be just you and me !!!"

I am willing to wait and watch how the drama unfolds around all our questions...LOL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 05 January 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoMarathiMulgiZorica_Bgddramacrazy12river123applenpeacheszoya_naziyaAnanya05nehakariba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.