Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

dlatha10

dlatha10

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
great analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Beginnings from Ashes -updated Page 6 (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
nice postSmile

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
awesom post

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by soapbubble

RK taking to producing, directing movies is a favourite daydream scenario of mine. He is intelligent enough, creative enough, driven enough to take up that role. In which case, our story will be not a faint imitation of Dilip Kumar - Madhubala but Guru Dutt - Waheeda Rehman. The director and his muse. A passionate love story conducted through the movie lens - where the love and the lover are on either side of the camera. 

Thank you Bubble.

Guru Dutt's story is tragic. Plus Guru Dutt had a more passionate love story with his beautiful, talented singer wife Geeta Dutt. Waheeda Rehman was one of his infidelities and after that he committed suicide. But that Guru Dutt has tried to commit suicide even before is little known fact. Its very sad that Geeta sacrificed her rising career for Guru and then both started having love to hate you relationship. She took to drinking, him to more and more retreat. They were a couple in love, extremely talented individuals and yet mental constitution of the artistic mentality taking a toll on their relationship.

I would think of RK and Madhubala relationship of Director and Muse close to V Shantaram and Sandhya. Shantaram's  was ditched by Sandhya's sister and Sandhya took care of him. He them married her and he was her mentor. Sandhya had no talents when she started, but she worked hard at Shantaram's behest. I don't know of any films that she may have acted for other film makers.

Oh the Shantaram-Sandhya story had not occured to me! It is a better example of the story we are projecting ahead. 
You make a very valid point because the Guru Dutt-Waheeda story in the larger context had the tragic Geeta looming over it as well. - and while Waheeda got out of it relatively with full skin, the Dutts were devastated - perhaps not because of that alone but due to the tempestuous nature of their personalities and their relationship.

Considering that the makers were toying with the idea of calling htis serial Kathputli, whether the storyline of the 1957 movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathputli_%281957_film%29) has any influence on it as well? 

RK as superstar may easily slide into RK the filmmaker, RK the king or rather queenmaker. It's an interesting angle - after all, like RK perceives with so much maturity, superstardom is a fleeting crown.

Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

RK taking to producing, directing movies is a favourite daydream scenario of mine. He is intelligent enough, creative enough, driven enough to take up that role. In which case, our story will be not a faint imitation of Dilip Kumar - Madhubala but Guru Dutt - Waheeda Rehman. The director and his muse. A passionate love story conducted through the movie lens - where the love and the lover are on either side of the camera. 

Thank you Bubble.

Guru Dutt's story is tragic. Plus Guru Dutt had a more passionate love story with his beautiful, talented singer wife Geeta Dutt. Waheeda Rehman was one of his infidelities and after that he committed suicide. But that Guru Dutt has tried to commit suicide even before is little known fact. Its very sad that Geeta sacrificed her rising career for Guru and then both started having love to hate you relationship. She took to drinking, him to more and more retreat. They were a couple in love, extremely talented individuals and yet mental constitution of the artistic mentality taking a toll on their relationship.

I would think of RK and Madhubala relationship of Director and Muse close to V Shantaram and Sandhya. Shantaram's  was ditched by Sandhya's sister and Sandhya took care of him. He them married her and he was her mentor. Sandhya had no talents when she started, but she worked hard at Shantaram's behest. I don't know of any films that she may have acted for other film makers.

Oh the Shantaram-Sandhya story had not occured to me! It is a better example of the story we are projecting ahead. 
You make a very valid point because the Guru Dutt-Waheeda story in the larger context had the tragic Geeta looming over it as well. - and while Waheeda got out of it relatively with full skin, the Dutts were devastated - perhaps not because of that alone but due to the tempestuous nature of their personalities and their relationship.

Considering that the makers were toying with the idea of calling htis serial Kathputli, whether the storyline of the 1957 movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathputli_%281957_film%29) has any influence on it as well? 

RK as superstar may easily slide into RK the filmmaker, RK the king or rather queenmaker. It's an interesting angle - after all, like RK perceives with so much maturity, superstardom is a fleeting crown.

Bubble

Bubble,
Sorry, I did not reply on this earlier. I was feeling sleepy that night. Too exhausted. Smile

I remember as kid when I watched that Kathputli movie starring Vyjayantimala. You know in olden days, there used to be movies with complex subjects. And almost everything was inspiring and debatable.

@bold 
as you say, initially that also could have been the concept by the MEIEJ show makers. But then they also tried to name it as Shikari. Even Shikari was a movie. So who knows what they wanted. 
All I can fathom is they wanted something do with The Performer and The Real Self. And our film industry is so replete with examples where actors after earning money are actually more interested to stand behind the camera. Because of all these people perceive that the man behind the camera is more powerful than the one in front of the camera. 

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. You have taken me behind the point where Madhu and RK realize that they need to be part of film industry and not leave it and will become a team. My present analysis was only until that point.  

But yes...after that WHAT SHALT HAPPEN ?? Haha!!!  MUST SAY VERY INTERESTING SOAP, if I can really keep my patience Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblezoya_naziyaleelaa9

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
awsum post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
very good post...Thumbs Up

-Rimsha-sizzles

IF-Dazzler

-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
NICE POST...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.