Is Adi-Sugni Marriage morally acceptable - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do you find Adi Sugni Marriage morally acceptable?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
you got it nailed down nicely, vashg 👏 couldnt agree more, i am more bored of this one line... mamaji lover , sugni bad etc... i dont think the character is bad as how everyone is making her out to be .. some people are hell bent on not seeing the bigger picture.
Originally posted by suresh555

As far as I am concerned, Sugni loved a man who deceived her and later she found a man who loves her, simple as that

I am very happy for Adini and totally support their union
👍🏼
soo simple, yet sooo hard for some to understand
Vikram lied to her ... yes right
sugni asked him to leave ... yes she did and he did leave
why did she had to bring him back ????
who is she to decide vikram must remain with his evil wife ?
when vikram was in the hospital why did she want to come back to him ??? wasnt he bad ?? when they came home why did she wear bride dress ??? why did she take keys of the house ??? why did she take any gold ?? she could simply leave
vikram doubt her why did she marry adi ?? what did she prove doing that ???

she wanted to move on he accepted it so why to call him back ?????
sugni is wrong for playing with his feelings !! and adi is worst he never asked amrita to move on .. he just kept her as backup if sugni throw him he will move to amu .. as simple as that

both are worst !!!
OMG please stop trying to defend Vikram ...He is a liar, obsessive and cunning person. He is the Villain of the show so please dont try making him look like the victim here.
Secondly Amrita left but Adi never once kept her as a back up. After she left Adi only thought about Sugni.
Adi loves Sugni and Sugni loves Adi...Vikram does not fit in here. He should obsess about Riva now or some other Bedni half his age.
😊We will stop defending Vickram, when Adini fans stop making excuses for him and Sugni immoral relationship/ marriage.
Adi is a backstabber, deceiver, ungrateful, and a dishonest human being.
Vickram became the villian of the show, only because the CVs wants to
make Adi and Sugni the Mahaan couple, which is unacceptable to many viewers.
Adi was engagement to Amrita, so that will make her his soon-to-be wife/fiance, their engagement was never officially broken.
When Adi married Sugni in the Temple, he was engaged to Amrita, so what special name do we called this relationship( Engage to Amrita, married to Sugni) and that's not considered immoral.
When Adi was packing his back to leave for DELHI, who was he going to (Amrita), so he definetly was keeping Amrita as his backup, in- case things didn't work out for him and Sugni. 
Vickram maybe older than Sugni, but when she fell in love with him, age wasn't an issue.
Sugni's background status was never an issue/problem with Vickram, he loved and accepted her wholeheartedly.
We all seems to forget who had a huge problem with BEDNI'S. All it took was a misunderstanding between Adi and Sugni and Adi show his true color again.
In-order for the story to progress/move ahead, the CVs, will destroyed relationship and butchered characters, let's not get carried away, who is better than the other. 
By the way Vickram is soul of PSH, and the CVs know that. 
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
I voted for immoral because Aditya is the nephew of the man she was in love with and because she backstabbed Amrita, her friend, and snatched Aditya from her.
Thank you all for the support guys😃

A lot of you also made good points in favour of Adini

Originally posted by pankhudi11

@bold : let me correct it...😉 sugni loved a man who lied to her not deceived her (because he truly loved her wanted to make her, his WIFE, never thought of doing her sardhakai , helped her family also) and fell for a man(aditya) who deceived a very innocent/sweet/caring/honest girl (amrita). 😡

When you lie are you not deceiving a person????😕

Do u just respond for the sake of responding?😆
Adi was engaged to Amrita

BUT

Amrita's parents broke the engagement, took Amrita back forcefully and Amrita inspite of being a modern educated girl did not stand up to her parents and left with them

DID some people forget this convieniently?😉
Originally posted by vashg

Yes! I believe their marriage is morally acceptable. Vikram lied to Sugni and hurt her so nothing is wrong if she found happiness with Adi. So i'm very glad they accepted each other. Vikram should now mend his ways and try to make his marriage with riva work

sugni had that problem and asked vikram to leave and he did
if sugni didnt want to return to him why did she call him back ?? if sugni wanted to marry adi why didnt she marry while vikram was away ?
her marrying ADI is not because he hid reva's being alive truth .. its just b'cos vikram said sugni what is in u that u can't remain for one man !!1 her ego was hurt !!!
thats why all are upset and angry with her... she could simply leave when vikram doubt at her !! but she chose to marry adi and prove vikram's doubts to be right !!!
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago