So...when? (TaaRey) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by patie

hey nic post u spoke ma heart .. i cant see my taarey lyk dis.. aur jab bi woh dono ek du$re se bolte hai ..dey always end up wid mu or fights ...maine socha dark room scene mein kuch clear ho jayega bt no results..m fed up ..

Even I was hopeful abt the scene in the dark. For a moment I thought there would be some sort of breakthrough but no true...they always end up fighting whenever they try to talk to each other. I also get fed up but let's try to remain positive. Hopefully we will get some TaaReylicious scenes soon and that too without all the jhagdas!
Thanks for your comment :)
Originally posted by pixi26angel

wow dear such an awesome post๐Ÿ‘...loved it and i totally agree with u...those three points that u have mentioned gosh they could have been the points where they could have confessed their feelings but no all we got out of them was MU and more MU socha tha that rey will finally confess his feelings for taani in RH but no came another MU then socha we'll get some good taarey scene in the dark but no another MU and yes during the mitwa sequence i thought the same rey will confront her and will resolve to sort out the differences between them but no no no...don't know what's on their mind why r they torturing us with all these MUs and the worst part is that they keep on dragging it and don't even clear their existing MUs and in turn create new ones๐Ÿ˜ญ...socha tha after the shivam track finally coming to a halt we'll finally get to see them both happy and smiley smiley but no since then all we have had is just MU and that too without any reason...gosh i am sick and tired of it...enough is enough CVS WE WANT OUR OLD SMILEY SMILEY TAAREY BACK  

Exactly! I share your pain ๐Ÿ˜’ Kitne chances mile hain CVs ko but they didn't even use one! Whatever reason they have for doing this...they could've at least given us some sweet and tender moments between TaaRey. Why always tense moments that end in tears?
And agreed that old MUs are not being cleared up and new ones are cropping up. I don't really understand the motive behind all of this. These 2 hardly ever smile and are always sad. Saat mein humein bhi rulate hain ๐Ÿ˜ญ
If things don't get better after the basketball match, I will protest outside the office of Channel V ๐Ÿ˜† Bas!
Thanks for sharing your comments :)
Originally posted by Wallflower.

Exactly! I share your pain ๐Ÿ˜’ Kitne chances mile hain CVs ko but they didn't even use one! Whatever reason they have for doing this...they could've at least given us some sweet and tender moments between TaaRey. Why always tense moments that end in tears?
And agreed that old MUs are not being cleared up and new ones are cropping up. I don't really understand the motive behind all of this. These 2 hardly ever smile and are always sad. Saat mein humein bhi rulate hain ๐Ÿ˜ญ
If things don't get better after the basketball match, I will protest outside the office of Channel V ๐Ÿ˜† Bas!
Thanks for sharing your comments :)
i'll join u in the protest๐Ÿ˜†...CVS really need to get a reality check love is not only about pain sadness and tears there is much more to it...pata nahi last kab hase the yeh dono really wanna see them all smiley smiley back again
hi guys i am new here and my reason cuming here was tarey's MUs 
its really bad and guys  i want to see a joint tarey interveiw... wht abt u all ???????
agree with all of you, but like someone already said, its bcoz they want sharon back before anything moves fwd between TR.

the 2nd one u mentioned, in the dark- that time i felt max miserable
Originally posted by sladka24198

hi guys i am new here and my reason cuming here was tarey's MUs 
its really bad and guys  i want to see a joint tarey interveiw... wht abt u all ???????

Hi :)
Yes the MUs are really frustrating but fingers crossed! That's all that we can do I guess. And I'm with you on this...I so wanna see a joint interview!!! It would make my day ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by prtn

agree with all of you, but like someone already said, its bcoz they want sharon back before anything moves fwd between TR.

the 2nd one u mentioned, in the dark- that time i felt max miserable

Yes the Sharon/Swaron angle seems like the likely reason behind this. I really wish the CVs had  handled it better though. They've really taken TaaRey fans for a nasty ride! ๐Ÿ˜† Oh well...I'm just hanging in there by a thread!
Off topic but I'm really liking how your character analysis of Rey is shaping up. Do continue!
Originally posted by pixi26angel

i'll join u in the protest๐Ÿ˜†...CVS really need to get a reality check love is not only about pain sadness and tears there is much more to it...pata nahi last kab hase the yeh dono really wanna see them all smiley smiley back again

Ok so if CVs don't get a grip then we'll stage a protest...I'm up for it ๐Ÿ˜† On a more serious note, you're very right. Love isn't always about pain and tears. I think someone needs to hammer that into the writers head. I really miss the old tender moments between TaaRey. And yes it feels like eternity since we saw them smile whole heartedly together. Really missing their beautiful smiles
yea,,,its realy hurting to c thm shattered wt these so called MU's.we everyday begin wit a hope tat today tr must be smtg +ve fr taarey.bt atlast wt we r gtng?jst a bunch of incrsng MU's day by day.i'm so dreadfuly waiting to c thm happy & smiling tgtr.
Originally posted by Wallflower.

Yes this is very true :)
I guess we can look at the 2 positives that have surfaced from beneath all the misunderstandings! Rey's realisation of just how much he loves Taani and her importance in his life is in a way courtesy of their recent distances.
Thanks for your comment.
yea but the cv's took whole 2 months 2 get these two (+)ve things out from Rey๐Ÿ˜•