Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Mit's113

Mit's113

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Now here's mahaan Purvi again...sacrificing her married life for Ovi...and she was ACTUALLY EXPECTING that Onir will leave everything and run off to Mumbai like a puppy behind his ziddi wife.
I mean this is enough of nonsense from Purvi...she wants to be mahaan fine!! but why emotionally blackmail the men who love her??Confused

She turned arjun into a total lallu and made him do whatever she wanted him to do. And now she expects onir to do the same!! Angry

THANK GOD THAT ONIR DIDNT GIVE IN TO HER NONSENSE LIKE ARJUN AND BOLDLY SAID THAT HE DIDNT EXPECT SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR FROM PURVI...
Hats off to Onir...at least he's mature enough and didnt go running behind purvi and didnt care abt Purvi's idiotic tantrums...I hope Onir will maintain his composure and no be weakened by his love for Purvi...She needs a reality check soon!!Ouch

My heart goes out to Arjun whenever I see him in his current condition Cry (although he's equally responsible for his misery)but still, after watching Purvi's injustice to Onir (such an honest and understanding hubby)...I've started to feel she actually enjoyes treating the men in her life like this...demanding irrational stuff and saying "tumhe humaare pyar ki kasaam"  OR "there's no bonding in our marriage" 
She has ruined this serial with her rubbish kasaamsAngry...and I wonder if she actually has any minimum amount of "pyaar" left in herself for anybody or whether she respects "marriage" at all.Confused   

I liked Purvi a lot...but CVs have ruined her charming character Sleepy

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddha_chhitamotherhenbutunaexcelsa7Cutie4197blahblahssupriaeshi786halfsonazeefan 1sanjanaMrinmoyeecutiepiexoxlove_me_not-Naz.Karam-kishubediTheSnowmanAshaNegiFanSakhilezonansamin6-Nirvana-ananya2000anaghakaranS.H.I.E.L.D.sashashyamsaijahnavipreetipcSSRfanForeverilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank god Onir isn't like arjun" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Wait soon he will be in MumbaiLOL, and We never know he might be a negative character soon,

Edited by Ashi22 - 28 December 2012 at 5:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandy-Naz.Karam-..PlayfulKiss..smiley20

Mit's113

Mit's113

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I know, Onir will have to go to Mumbai in order to let the current track proceed...and cvs will just potray purvi as the mahaan beti + behen...Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyee

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I didnt read ur post... only commenting on ur title "Thank god Onir isn't like arjun" so pls forgive me if I missed something.

However, as for the title, Well... thank god Onir isnt like Arjun indeed. We would not want 2 men in PR to be handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincere and a love passionately kind of man Wink .

And well... ONE month into Arjun's entry, we did NOT know that our Arjun Kirloskar would turn into this Arjun... so, really, who knows where Onir came from, much less who he will become.

Dont throw bricks when u live in a glass house Smile

Edited by Ashlaika - 28 December 2012 at 7:46pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkash_meet10munny2halfsonaCutie4197Indra2012kandykandyjdronamrajuAshaNegiFan..PlayfulKiss..ParamjitprathikriPancham101smiley20White-Rosebee5eshaaax3.Huma-peachesnplumsarjunpurvixobonibrightstyle14relentless.

Linda25

IF-Stunnerz

Linda25

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
dont worry onir will arrive in mumbai and in fact in  deshmukh family  very soon .  and yeah he has some ego just like his wife but very soon his ego will destroy by purvis ego .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197-Naz.Karam-ParamjitAshi22SSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Ash, my dearest girl.

You should never comment on titles alone! And what was it  with that glass houses thing? Some might be hoping that Onir turns negative so that they can justify the cavalier and ungrateful  way in which Purvi treats her lawfully wedded husband, but somehow  I feel that they are in for a disappointment.

Onir is the PR counterpart of the Rajat Kapur of BALH, also a Balaji show, and I am convinced that he will stay exactly what he is right now, what the French would call a preux chevalier. Sorry if you were part of the wishful thinking brigade (I hope not!), but that is what he is going to be, or at least  I hope so. It is bad enough to have Purvi and Arjun ruined so comprehensively, but to have Onir too butchered would be too much!

As for AK as he was, I would any prefer that he had stayed that way, instead of turning into this helpless, weeping wimp who does not know what to do and sits around mooning about the woman who traded him without a qualm on the one hand, and pandering to his termagant of a wife on the other. What sort of a man is this?  A handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincere and a love passionately kind of man " No, a benighted idiot and a pajama would be more like it, and don't you ever use 'self-sacrificing' as a positive attribute for him! It is a curse he has been afflicted with.

As for the substance of the post, I am afraid I agree with it, as you might have seen if you came across some of the responses I made on various threads (if you have the time and the inclination, do look up some of them on threads about Purvi over the last 3-4 days) after seeing the unbelievable way in which Purvi treats her marriage and her incredibly understanding and loving husband.

I do not think you would be able, no matter how much of a Purvi-phile you still manage to be, to defend what she did in leaving him and going off to Mumbai, and cutting off his calls at that. I was glad to see that he was not running after her pronto and dancing to her tune, as Arjun was doing, to his eternal shame, but that he first forced her to take his call and then cut her off after 5 seconds. I hope (against hope) that he stands firm, and that she is then reduced to calling him and gets cut off in turn, getting a taste of her own medicine.

She did not deserve Arjun then, and she does not deserve Onir now. She destroys every unfortunate male of the species who falls in love with her, and I am afraid Onir is fated to go the same way soon. It is not a question of Onir not being like Arjun. It is more a fear that he WILL,  become like him, a puppet of a woman who cares not at all for him. THAT would be something to mourn. Meanwhile, you might like to get that board of yours for Purvi ready!Wink

Take care, dear Ash, and stay safe. Warmest good wishes for 2013 to be good for you and yours in every way possible.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Ashlaika

I didnt read ur post... only commenting on ur title "Thank god Onir isn't like arjun" so pls forgive me if I missed something.

However, as for the title, Well... thank god Onir isnt like Arjun indeed. We would not want 2 men in PR to be handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincere and a love passionately kind of man Wink .

And well... ONE month into Arjun's entry, we did NOT know that our Arjun Kirloskar would turn into this Arjun... so, really, who knows where Onir came from, much less who he will become.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddha_chhitabutunareshma28aviaanyahalfsonaKalapiAshlaika.Sunshine.

Mit's113

Mit's113

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Ash, my dearest girl.

You should never comment on titles alone! And what was it with that glass houses thing? Some might be hoping that Onir turns negative so that they can justify the cavalier and ungrateful way in which Purvi treats her lawfully wedded husband, but somehow I feel that they are in for a disappointment.

Onir is the PR counterpart of the Rajat Kapur of BALH, also a Balaji show, and I am convinced that he will stay exactly what he is right now, what the French would call a preux chevalier. Sorry if you were part of the wishful thinking brigade (I hope not!), but that is what he is going to be, or at least I hope so. It is bad enough to have Purvi and Arjun ruined so comprehensively, but to have Onir too butchered would be too much!

As for AK as he was, I would any prefer that he had stayed that way, instead of turning into this helpless, weeping wimp who does not know what to do and sits around mooning about the woman who traded him without a qualm on the one hand, and pandering to his termagant of a wife on the other. What sort of a man is this? A handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincereand a love passionately kind of man " No, a benighted idiot and a pajama would be more like it, and don't you ever use 'self-sacrificing' as a positive attribute for him! It is a curse he has been afflicted with.

As for the substance of the post, I am afraid I agree with it, as you might have seen if you came across some of the responses I made on various threads (if you have the time and the inclination, do look up some of them on threads about Purvi over the last 3-4 days) after seeing the unbelievable way in which Purvi treats her marriage and her incredibly understanding and loving husband.

I do not think you would be able, no matter how much of a Purvi-phile you still manage to be, to defend what she did in leaving him and going off to Mumbai, and cutting off his calls at that. I was glad to see that he was not running after her pronto and dancing to her tune, as Arjun was doing, to his eternal shame, but that he first forced her to take his call and then cut her off after 5 seconds. I hope (against hope) that he stands firm, and that she is then reduced to calling him and gets cut off in turn, getting a taste of her own medicine.

She did not deserve Arjun then, and she does not deserve Onir now. She destroys every unfortunate male of the species who falls in love with her, and I am afraid Onir is fated to go the same way soon. It is not a question of Onir not being like Arjun. It is more a fear that he WILL, become like him, a puppet of a woman who cares not at all for him. THAT would be something to mourn. Meanwhile, you might like to get that board of yours for Purvi ready!Wink

Take care, dear Ash, and stay safe. Warmest good wishes for 2013 to be good for you and yours in every way possible.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Ashlaika

However, as for the title, Well... thank god Onir isnt like Arjun indeed. We would not want 2 men in PR to be handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincereand a love passionately kind of man Wink.

Agree with every single word of ur post...very eloquent analysis...hats off to u @ sashashyam Star Clap

shraddha_chhitahalfsona.Sunshine.sashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
My dear,

I only said what you feel and I feel, at somewhat greater length than you did.

You know, if it was not that I am not the crying sort, it would be enough to make me weep non-stop, seeing what Arjun, whom I cared for no end and defended ceaselessly for months , has been reduced to by his fatal love for Purvi. He is pretty much finished, my poor boy.

I now only hope that Onir comes off better. It was interesting, and possibly suggestive, that both while she is in the train, and now, Purvi is shown thinking only of Onir, and not of Arjun. Even if the whole  lovey dovey gajar halwa passage between Onir and Purvi yesterday, and their joint appearance after the precap. were obviously meant to plug the new Zee show, Housewife; woh sab janti hai, nonetheless, together they must mean something.

Also, it all gives me some hope that Purvi's character has not been demeaned to the extent of her having an illegitimate baby, and that her child is Onir's. Much as she riles me these days, I do NOT want her to be pulled down to that extent'.

Finally,  you can call me Shyamala, or if you are much younger than 60+ and are comfortable with it, Shyamala Aunty, as Ash and many others do, and here is wishing you  and your family a healthy, peaceful and fulfilling 2013.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by Mit's113

\
Agree with every single word of ur post...very eloquent analysis...hats off to u @ sashashyam Star Clap

[QUOTE=sashashyam] Ash, my dearest girl.

You should never comment on titles alone! And what was it with that glass houses thing? Some might be hoping that Onir turns negative so that they can justify the cavalier and ungrateful way in which Purvi treats her lawfully wedded husband, but somehow I feel that they are in for a disappointment.

Onir is the PR counterpart of the Rajat Kapur of BALH, also a Balaji show, and I am convinced that he will stay exactly what he is right now, what the French would call a preux chevalier. Sorry if you were part of the wishful thinking brigade (I hope not!), but that is what he is going to be, or at least I hope so. It is bad enough to have Purvi and Arjun ruined so comprehensively, but to have Onir too butchered would be too much!

As for AK as he was, I would any prefer that he had stayed that way, instead of turning into this helpless, weeping wimp who does not know what to do and sits around mooning about the woman who traded him without a qualm on the one hand, and pandering to his termagant of a wife on the other. What sort of a man is this? A handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincere and a love passionately kind of man " No, a benighted idiot and a pajama would be more like it, and don't you ever use 'self-sacrificing' as a positive attribute for him! It is a curse he has been afflicted with.

She did not deserve Arjun then, and she does not deserve Onir now. She destroys every unfortunate male of the species who falls in love with her, and I am afraid Onir is fated to go the same way soon. It is not a question of Onir not being like Arjun. It is more a fear that he WILL, become like him, a puppet of a woman who cares not at all for him. THAT would be something to mourn. Meanwhile, you might like to get that board of yours for Purvi ready!Wink

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=Ashlaika]I didnt read ur post... only commenting on ur title "Thank god Onir isn't like arjun" so pls forgive me if I missed something.

However, as for the title, Well... thank god Onir isnt like Arjun indeed. We would not want 2 men in PR to be handsome, self sacrificing, devoted, sincereand a love passionately kind of man Wink.

reshma28Parm.Kalapi.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top