Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

nothing to be sorry aboutLOL I just generally identify with KD in almost everything except the whole suspecting Kiya issue.Sleepy
ego...the no 1 thing that gets in betweenOuchLOL I love Panchi a lot too, I wish there was a guy version of her. I mean my temperament is a mix of Ranveer and KD's so whenever I look at Panchi I'm like 'She'd be my best friend, and if a guy, I'd definitely like her' LOL
Yeah how are you so good?Tongue Please put in dialogues like that, I want to sass somebody saying thatLOL

I dunno why but I could never connect to KD on many levels...just a few. VERY few..

I read somewhere, ego and love never go hand in hand. You have to choose one of them...and I do believe it's true...to fulfill love, you have to forsake ego. But if you cherish your ego, it's so hard to love faithfully..but I do love Panchi..she's sweet but not like a total doormat that she'd allow anyone to step on her...I kinda look up to her LOL

i have no idea how am I so good? It just happens? Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YaRa OS// Last Chance. (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
teri imagination se CV's inspire ho jaye to TBP ka bhala ho jaye Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

teri imagination se CV's inspire ho jaye to TBP ka bhala ho jaye Stern Smile

Aameen LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.