Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
And to all the kameenas who've resed, please unres ASAP! :@

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YaRa OS// Last Chance. (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
There is no question of not liking it.
Just don't ask me for words to praise that piece of work above.
It was beautiful , cryptic like Shaz said and yes totally AU.
Mais, you rock!
Now before my mom chops me head off for not going to bath.
Buh-bye
Love
Nidha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hey... this OS was not less than a Perfect Fairytale... it had this magical feel to it which kept my bounded. though i m a KiSha fan, reading such story has forced me to shift my loyalty...LOL

a very nice OS, loved the confident Rockstar... who is a deep thinker too... its BEAUTIFUL yar... I can officially declare myself to be a YaRa Fan now... Heart

spicySugar..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

There is no question of not liking it.
Just don't ask me for words to praise that piece of work above.
It was beautiful , cryptic like Shaz said and yes totally AU.
Mais, you rock!
Now before my mom chops me head off for not going to bath.
Buh-bye
Love
Nidha

Lolz, I understand your sentiments regarding the OS and your mom running after you completely :P
Thanks deary! <3

CavingIn

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4lyf

hey... this OS was not less than a Perfect Fairytale... it had this magical feel to it which kept my bounded. though i m a KiSha fan, reading such story has forced me to shift my loyalty...LOL

a very nice OS, loved the confident Rockstar... who is a deep thinker too... its BEAUTIFUL yar... I can officially declare myself to be a YaRa Fan now... Heart

O teri!! :O
You shifted bases cuz of this? WOAH! now that's a compliment for me! But I gotta say, I am not a part of the YaRa ship :P Still, this makes me really happy!

Thanks! Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

omg!!! I dont know why but I think I've been in this situation before. As KDLOL Whenever I read a story like this I always identify with that mysterious fiance in the background who has no idea what is happeningLOL Seriously, YaRa has a lot of potential in the show itself because Ranveer dislikes Kiya, yet he was so sympathetic towards her when KD betrayed her. Right now they have a serious enemy's enemy is my friend thing going onLOL And in the OS I could totally see how they would connect. Of course as a KiSha fan I can't really ship them because I'm more of a KD person. Tongue But seriously, loved the OS, esp the ending, I always have a love-hate relationship with hanger endings.LOL

So...should I be sorry that you can identify with KD here or happy that you could connect to the story? :P
Well, I was never really a KiSha person anyway...YaRa bhi I'm just indifferent to. For me, it's always RaHi, PanSh and recently, SaChi! <3 Of course the common factor here is Panchi but what can I do?! I love her! <3 My Angel...! <3 Uhum! :P This one was totally AU...basically I was just playing around with this idea having that ego in love. In here, RV had this ego and she'd be the one coming to me rather than other way round. That's why he pushed her in a lot of ways...too bad that I was in a bit of a hurry to finish this thing and I was afraid of losing inspiration so I just finished it :( I didn't like the end compared to the way I wrote the starting paragraphs...personal fav being the third one's end, ''We are anything but a popular belief...'' *sigh* how am I so good? :P
glad that you liked it despite not shipping them! :D

nothing to be sorry aboutLOL I just generally identify with KD in almost everything except the whole suspecting Kiya issue.Sleepy
ego...the no 1 thing that gets in betweenOuchLOL I love Panchi a lot too, I wish there was a guy version of her. I mean my temperament is a mix of Ranveer and KD's so whenever I look at Panchi I'm like 'She'd be my best friend, and if a guy, I'd definitely like her' LOL
Yeah how are you so good?Tongue Please put in dialogues like that, I want to sass somebody saying thatLOL

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
-Edited Wink

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Res
Unres

OMG it was one of the best works i have ever read!! I loved it to the core!! From the first word till the last i was imagining the whole scenes in my head and i loved it!! YaRa is definitely hotness personified and i loved the ending of your OS!! And the title is so apt for this OS!! Loved it CC Hug

awww!! one of the best? That's sooo sweet of you PPM! <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.