Pavitra Rishta

Zee Rishtey Awards 2012 ZeeTV USA (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nkmdesiusa

nkmdesiusa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I was watching the Zee Rishtey Awards 2012 in USA today on the 30th of Dec on Sunday and I have to say it was fabulous!!!! could not get my eyes off it, the way it was organized, setting everything was absolutlely beautiful.  All the perfornances were stunning and well performed by each and every stars from the zee family.
I was soo hoping as well this would be repeated in the evening becuse usually these awards or finale events are repeated if someone is not able to watch in the afternoon.
I was going throug my tv guide today and it didnt show  or say anything about being repeated in the night cuz there showing all the serials as scheduled, maybe it will be repeated another day because I want tp re-record the award show while i was recording the red carpet it showed the main event 3 mins early to schedule so I felt bad.
If anyone does know when this will be repeated let me know even I will also look out and see as I am very sure this will be telecast again...It's not like it comes once and goes away..zee can be unfair..
Keep fingers corssed and I'm sure someone will keep us informed..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Rishtey Awards 2012 ZeeTV USA (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top