-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like crying! Just found out that on monday my show wont be airing cause of that stupid entertainment thing! Really wanted to now whats going to happen. Next in the show soo gutted and annoyed right about now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PKDH not gonna air on Monday?????????????😭
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whattt ? didn't know... 3 days of no PKDH.. atleast the actors getting an well deserved rest... Sheila mami needs to recuperate ... that lady has been acting hard... she has more screen time than anyone else...
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No its not airing on monday, we have to wait till tuesday :( and yeah all of the actors defo deserve to rest for all the hardwork they do to entertain us every day
f.s.m thumbnail
Yeah the creatives leaves us in such a confusion  Then no episode on Monday too that really frustrated me !!! 

Well I guess the actors will get a bit free time now and a short break ðŸ˜Š
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true but atleast it will satisfy my urge of watching it as atm I usually save all the epis for Friday😛 Hopefully they all take a break only to give us a smashing performance come Tuesday😃 Can't wait!
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't express enough how heartbroken I was when it ended. I was literally screaming at Preity Mausi like TELL THE TRUTH TELL THE TRUTH!!