MY FIRST LOVE SHARUKH KHAN๐Ÿ˜†

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!!!๐Ÿ‘ Awesome!!! Loved it..๐Ÿ˜Š I'll use it..๐Ÿ˜Š
excellen job everyone . .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Piyu , Geeshu and Neilu ๐Ÿค—

Congrats on ur 1st Shop ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ
May u all have many more shops to come ! 

Me love all creations of all 3 of u.. a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
Piu, Geeshu and Nithya ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— So sorry for being epic late to this shop ladies, but I've been away for over a month of December holidays and entirely out of touch with the cyber world! 

Got back few days back, but took me a while clearing up backlog on messages, mails and PMs - but here I am now! A very happy new year to you guys, hoping it started off on a bang for the trio of you! 

And all that said, of course the creations are fantastic as ever! Notwithstanding the prime context being Gulaal โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ  Will be a regular around here, so keep me in the loop? 

Many hugs, and kudos for the shop! Keep it up! 

JZ
wow awesome creations๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Lovely Creations.. <3

hi dear .
i knw we dont knw each other
actually i am on India-Forums since last 7-8 month only... writing a story of mine in Geet Forum n now its the last part  to be posted ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

so just wanted to make something for it
but alas i can't make any banner like u all creators do ..
so only asking u to make one for  me..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

me a new member of AVATAR forum ...but really liked some of the gulaal edits i came across ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
so now a request will u plss be able to make a banner for my Maaneet SS FRIENDS IN LOVE ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

here are some pics ..

these three pics ...plss make them prominent as they depict the funny naughtiness of maaneet of my SS

n if u can ..plss add these as background or in whatever way u r able to add these in the banner ..

make them with ur choice of color tone ..but pls a bit lively as its the last part ...n here is the text to be added

MG SS Friends In Love
by sobia4maaneet

n if u can plss do add these lines ..not necessary ..

Everybody seems to be special at first sight
But,
Only Very Few Will Remain
Special To You Till Your Last Sight...

luv ya
sobia
@ Sobia -We would really love to create๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have pmed you something..do reply and give us a day or two..do tell me by what time you need the banner we will complete by that deadline..THAKEEZ GAL๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—And Do gimme the links to your SS thread Would love to read it too๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@ Sobia -We would really love to create๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have pmed you something..do reply and give us a day or two..do tell me by what time you need the banner we will complete by that deadline..THAKEEZ GAL๐Ÿค—And Do gimme the links to your SS thread Would love to read it too๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u so much di ... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 
replied to ut pm ...n the previous one had the link ...๐Ÿ˜‰

luv ya
sobia ..๐Ÿค—