Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

could it be that he was unable to follow due to the accident/car crash he met.. i understood from Abby's LU that in his anger, his concentration wasn't on the road so Aarti might have had the advantage to go.. but i'm still feeling good about it because i feel that if the CVs showed he wasn't able to follow, naturally he will remain angry with Aarti but that particular Prashant-Ansg BMt might also provide balance in his great anger or have a bigger purpose than to be discoverd now.. Embarrassed
Arghh! why does Monday have to be so faraway???Ouch
Totally agree with that post ; its too hard to wait till Monday to watch out what happened next... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant yash follow arthi ... (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sacarema

sacarema

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I also wanted him to follow Aarti but I'm glad he didn't. I feel that he needs to dig for the truth a little more. He loves Aarti and now he doubts her and he thinks that she is just going around being a fake person to everyone. I feel that if you love someone you can't have any doubts on your love. I also think that he needs to feel the pain more because of what aarti had to go thru. So right now i'm content on what's going on, besides he only learned about the truth a little bit ago so he needs to ride it out a little more! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.