smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post maha
i hope everything wil b clear between aarya by monday๐Ÿ˜”
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree dear..Poor yash he was anger and hurt..So he can't able to follow๐Ÿ˜ญ..Waiting for monday...
Hope everything will be fine soon
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think probably he did planned to follow Aarti, but then he met with a light accident.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I'm pretty sure that Aarti will try her level best to maintain their relationship.. She was well determined to do that... I'm just confidence of her words now.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he was so disturbed to see prashant love ansh and thereby arati giving lift to prashant was very shocking to him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: villager00

could it be that he was unable to follow due to the accident/car crash he met.. i understood from Abby's LU that in his anger, his concentration wasn't on the road so Aarti might have had the advantage to go.. but i'm still feeling good about it because i feel that if the CVs showed he wasn't able to follow, naturally he will remain angry with Aarti but that particular Prashant-Ansg BMt might also provide balance in his great anger or have a bigger purpose than to be discoverd now.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arghh! why does Monday have to be so faraway???

Totally agree with that post ; its too hard to wait till Monday to watch out what happened next... 
sacarema thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also wanted him to follow Aarti but I'm glad he didn't. I feel that he needs to dig for the truth a little more. He loves Aarti and now he doubts her and he thinks that she is just going around being a fake person to everyone. I feel that if you love someone you can't have any doubts on your love. I also think that he needs to feel the pain more because of what aarti had to go thru. So right now i'm content on what's going on, besides he only learned about the truth a little bit ago so he needs to ride it out a little more! ๐Ÿ˜Š