Punar Vivah

Why cant yash follow arthi ...

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was hoping that yash will follow arthi till the hospital and will hear all their convo so that he can understand arthi did not do it purposely 😊 
But what happened today made me little disappointed as yash stopped after seeing python leaving with arthi. 😭
If yash would have followed further then the play of dubeys would have  come infront of yash and he will not feel this much betrayed by arthi. There were many advantages in yash going to the hospital but thecv's did not do as i thought.

But also I am happy with whatever is going as arthi will try her best to mend her relation with yash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
could it be that he was unable to follow due to the accident/car crash he met.. i understood from Abby's LU that in his anger, his concentration wasn't on the road so Aarti might have had the advantage to go.. but i'm still feeling good about it because i feel that if the CVs showed he wasn't able to follow, naturally he will remain angry with Aarti but that particular Prashant-Ansg BMt might also provide balance in his great anger or have a bigger purpose than to be discoverd now.. ðŸ˜³
Arghh! why does Monday have to be so faraway???
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
he want but FB make him in accident
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think everything will be okay after monday on wards i don't want to my aarya in pain anymore😭 and aarti is a preggy she cann't take this much of stresses anymore
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Time for Aarti to become JKR and take things into her hand
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KS1000

i think everything will be okay after monday on wards i don't want to my aarya in pain anymore😭 and aarti is a preggy she cann't take this much of stresses anymore

Agree with u!!

Maha nice post!
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope everything will be okay on monday
lulujjjj thumbnail
me too thought he would follow her till the hospital and  hear the convo of shoba and aarti , but the CVs failed us again Insha Allah waiting for Mondays episode.Now its time for her to fight for her love and yash.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think yash thought i have not such  tolerance power that i can see  aarti & prashnat  doing romanice ðŸ˜†
Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  completely agree with you. CV's have never disappointed us so far so I'm going to trust them on this instance too.