Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

As promised, here's second part of "Swami reloaded". Hope U'll like it. This is also a dedication to everyone in this forum especially, my friends here. Life is really incomplete without u all. Love u!

Massage..

It was just another day, of ArHi's 6 months marriage. Nothing has changed since their marriage. Both felt for each other, but still can't express it. They were close, but something pulled them far apart! Khushi got up from bed, arranged the sheets and got ready. She was wearing Saari today...and went to recliner to wake up her husband

" Swami! Get up...You are getting late! SWAMMII! ", Khushi shouted.

" Hu...What happen?? Is di Okay? Are you okay? anything happened? ", Arnav got scared.

" No No swami, I was just waking you up! ", Khushi replied.

"What the..." , Arnav spoke his signature lineSleepy.

"No what the...what the swami! You go and freshen up and I'll get your tea", Khushi said handing napkin to Arnav and both went to their destination one giving angry look and other the typical "Pati-vrata" lookWink

Arnav came back to his room, and saw Khushi pouring tea in his cup. He rolled his eyes and poured some water in glass. He was just drinking it when Khushi came running to him.

"NOOO Swamii ", Shouted Khushi in melodramatic wayLOL...spilling water all over Arnav and on the floor.

"WHAT?? Are you crazy Khushi?? ", Arnav shouted back.

" Swami, I made u tea...please drink that naa... ", Khushi pleaded.

With no option left, he went to table and picked up his cup and began drinking it.

"Dammit! Its too hot!Ouch", shouted hurt Arnav.

Khushi wanted to laugh but controlled herself. 

"In anger you do anything. Swami, don't you know tea is always served hot?Embarrassed", Khushi mocked.

It was enough of insult for Arnav today. He put down cup harshly on table and went straight to bathroom for bathing.He went to the bathroom and made a naughty plan. He opened the bathroom door and shouted for Khushi...

"Khushi, please pass me the towel... "Wink

"Just a second Swami. " , Khushi replied. Arnav had made a plan to drag Khushi in bathroom and ask her bathe with himWinkLOL. Towel was lying on the bed. Khushi picked it up and made her way to bathroom...when suddenly,

*THUD*Shocked

Khushi slipped over water that was spilled by her. Arnav heard the voice and became tensed. Quickly he opened the door, only to find her on floor...groaning in pain.

"KHUSHIII", Arnav shouted with concern. He ran towards her, picked her up and rested her on bed.

"Ouch...Amma! " , Khushi groaned...clutching Arnav's shirt. Arnav first checked if her head was bleeding or not. When he was assured he asked Khushi with concern.

"Khushi, you silly girl, can't you be careful? Is it paining somewhere on your head...or anywhere? "

"My Back...ouch! ", Khushi groaned again.

"Wait, I will get medicine. First let me turn you. ", Arnav said...helping her to turn. Quickly, he went to wardrobe and took out first Aid box from it. He sat beside Khushi and took out Moov from it.He was about to apply it when that embarrassment arose between duo.

After 2min Khushi broke the silence. " Give me Arnavji...I will put it. ", she said...extending her hand. Arnav obediently gave it to her. Khushi took some ointment in her hand, pulled her pallu aside and was struggling to put it.

Arnav saw this...but never extended his hand...though he wanted toSleepy. He never would have, if Khushi has not groaned again. He stopped her hands...relaxed her hands and took some ointment from tube.

He slid her pallu aside. Her white, milky back was visible to him...which tempted him to touch it, caress it...kiss it. He kept staring for some seconds and then got back again. There, Khushi's heart was racing really hard...she was breathing heavily. Just the thought of his touch send chills down her spines.

Forgetting everything for a while, he put his hand on her back...first his hands shivered, and so did her body and then gradually it became stable. He spread his hands over injured area and massaged it...Increasing her heart beat simultaneously. 

Khushi's eyes were filled with tears...that was the love she always wished, Arnav would have given to her. That warmth, that caressing, that concern and especially, his love...Khushi always desired that. She knew, this was just for few minutes...but she wanted to cherish that moment of his love...6 months would be over soon...and so, their relationship.

Do comment and like.
Sorry for mistakes!

Love,
Gazal

Here's link for previous part :Embarrassed

Here's Link for NEXT part :Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gazal.. - 31 December 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenramamanabbyy8underground1sushmithasuganya91ssttuuttiixhebaaaxlittle-doll-divii-SwamuNil_oporajitatracy1191jeni24Suchita2012Brashti24disha7kria1996Mitalp142S.Hafeez124555fire.vs.icetkymarar1RudraniArnav_Khushifananisa79jioraDieHard-KSGfancraziefanbabli0204TinkJia_Janki_bhuviifattoucutiepie_asharshi_roxeroniiram1415chillymirchibharath91120lusciousluckyPriya_0Liya123arshifansangniya55mahrusweetyLovely_Bajwa_ramyarnArshi.ManureshmimohanCaskettrobinhood008tv_watcherSweta...dimple288BlondiexzySarunArshiloverashishjaorebabydevilbaublespremdewaanishubhadaskapoorvaarnavmsrenjini7_sneha_7annieK-Siaa-arshiar8IPKKNDfan4everCharmz_58-Sanayaholic-sun_shine_girl-Medha-togetherforeverJaan_Arshiipkknd-fanlazylad8-FauZismanhira2050sri91Amanda.LimtanviaApoorvaraniIronButterflymoumita03desigirl_sydelltashi26shutterSreeASRfanOhSiyapaa.Aisha1996kbtrvandana1965GAURI29...Iyla...Saaraa.KaranShilpa:)--MISHTEE--rini_katlara3110Gurmeet4DrashtiZayaHarshikaAR_EternalLovecoronapsycheriafnalaksh65sarunsashasinghARS24drunkiiebabeMrMrsChiping.clarissajohnSuchi.RLyssaPieJyo.Arshi.IPKsarunholic_arhi_disha_ragvir.fanBakiSobtiFanShree.ProperPatola.pup03..Sugar_ArHi..CrazyDollAnandi.Anisha.IsleOfCapri-Mrinalini-princessunaramishti_17chavvi16ara_000aishu3003-SweetJasmine-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Massage ( Next Part Link )" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaan_Arshi

IF-Dazzler

Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow...soo cute...Smile i loved...

continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..

OhSiyapaa.

IF-Rockerz

OhSiyapaa.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Amazing Shocked

hope there'll be an update soon Embarrassed

Gazal..

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
<font size="3">Hii g..d apki umar bht lambi ha,, honestly mi abhi just apko yad kar rahe thi,,,

res,,,,</font> Winkwooow sooo nice yaar,, what nxt khushi be emotional,, contu sooosn ossawm job dear Embarrassed

Edited by sweetnoori - 29 December 2012 at 3:17am

Gazal..

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hello Buddies!

PM sent! Hope u'll like this! If anyone wish to receive PM for my other works, please buddy me. Embarrassed

Do comment and like. It encourages me!

Happy Reading!Heart

Love,
Gazal

Edited by Gazal.. - 28 December 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_watcherpia-loves-sarunRami92

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Good attempt.