Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

De ja vu & another self-fulfilling prophecy

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
We have seen it before - someone makes a prediction about mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law in relation to Bhabo or Sandhya and of course, it comes true.

Examples of this include:

• When Sandhya went to the temple for Gangaur with her mother and Ankita in a very early episode, and Bhabo was there with Meena, Chavi and Sooraj for Gangaur and to offer the first invitation card for Sooraj's (cancelled) wedding to God. Some ladies asked Bhabo about Sooraj's fiance and Bhabo gave them a lecture about what a fantastic beendni she was going to be getting ("ikis gun sampan" - "with 21 virtues"). Sandhya and Ankita overhead this and Sandhya had a giggle about it. Ankita asked her what would happen if she (Sandhya) got a saas like Bhabo, to which Sandhya replied with something along the lines of "Why would God punish two people at the same time - me with a saas like her and her with a bahu like me?" and then said that she felt sorry for the girl who was marrying into that family. (At which point I believe Sooraj walked right past her!) Sandhya and Ankita had a good laugh about that - we all know what happened after that, when Sooraj and Sandhya got married!

• Also in one of the early episodes, Sandhya and Ankur were joking with their parents about Sandhya getting married in future, and Ankur jokingly said that he wouldn't be surprised if they got a phone call saying that Sandhya had gotten her saas arrested within a month of her getting married. They had a good laugh about that - we all know what happened when she really did get married - Meena had Bhabo falsely arrested and framed Sandhya, then Ankur got such a phonecall! Seemingly this was supposed to have been within a month of SurYa's wedding (as it was before the trip to Maasa's village for her granddaughter's wedding, and recently Bhabo has mentioned that that wedding was one month after the SurYa wedding.) 
DABH has been full of several other "indications of fate" like this, but lately we have been served up another one, this time from Bhabo herself.

After Emily's advice to Bhabo about treating her daughters-in-law properly (well said, Emily!) which Bhabo did not appreciate, Bhabo said that she would love to have a chance to go into Emily's home and give her a piece of her own mind, just like Emily did with her. And following this, when Sandhya was upset with Emily and the others at night college for insulting Bhabo, Emily herself said that she would apologise to Bhabo at the earliest opportunity that she got,

And now, all signs indicate that Mohit and Emily are indeed a couple.

So, de ja vu and yet another indication of things to come (a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you will)- we are sure to get a Bhabo-Emily showdown at some stage in the new year!

We'd better strap ourselves in tightly - this is going to be one bumpy ride!!! Shocked

Edited by A-A-S - 28 December 2012 at 11:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpyiningpreeti73LovePrajab2011sweetycutie-SamiR-MJV2-Ayeshi-Juna04-Liebe--Amli-

preeti73 Senior Member
preeti73
preeti73

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Very well analysed ...

Its like..."never say never"...
I sometimes wonder if fate makes you utter those words that are bound to happen...do not ever think that this will never happen to me!!!!!!

Lot of interesting tracks coming up and hopefully DABH will keep rocking!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SJuna04-Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
bumpy ride.now itself scaring more...but it will be different to watch sanskaar bhabo with modern girl emli...and wt surya will do in this matter...

first para...now surya wont remember all this...as its just like passing clouds of people in public places...

always there r connecting of two scenes in dabh, right... brilliant points u said ...

i some how feel ur threads backing up lost dabh forum...feeling so good now...

thank u arti...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SJuna04

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully described Aarti...!!! Happened to me many time..!!! What I never thought of can happen... Happened n I had to accept it...!!! Approve
By ur description about past sequences... u gave me some classy feelings... What I used to feel about DABH...!!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SJuna04

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks to all three of you for your comments. Smile 
@udnis, I'm not sure exactly what I did but you are welcome for your thanks!

Now Emily herself is adamant that she will meet her future mother-in-law when she turns up at the college to see the Shivling, even Mohit has specifically asked her not to! Self-fulfilling prophecy... Shocked I hope Emily doesn't have a heart attack! Or Bhabo, for that matter!

Lord only knows what will happen - perhaps an explosion to rival the miraculous Shivling unearthing? Thank God for appearing (even though it is sure to be a set-up by the Swami, in cahoots with Malati madam's son or someone else) - at least now the entire world won't end when Emily-Bhabo have their confrontation, because God is there to protect the rest of us innocent people! (Tongue-in-cheek!)

Maybe Emily will realise Bhabo is Mohit's mother from afar before she goes up and introduces herself as Mohit's girlfriend? 

And I wonder if this is when Sooraj-Sandhya will also be found out?

We're heading for (potentially) explosive territory!

Edited by A-A-S - 12 January 2013 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top