Yash in high voltage and arthi goes to confront !!

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Atlast the truth is brought to arthi but I fear about the reaction of yash after seeing arthi with python.

Arthi drives and yash follows her. She halt at a place and calls someone. Yash is so worried to see his action on arthi. Just then python arrives and ansh is so excited. He hugs python and arthi is sad seeing this. Yash sees al these fron the car and gets worried of the behavior of arthi.😭😭😭 Then they leave to the hospital.

Poor yash feels betrayed as all his trust on arthi is broken. She lied to him to meet her first love. Yash then thinks of her shayari and feels bad. OMG now what will happen to our arya's future !!!

Arthi leaves and asks the emergency to meet at this time. Pyhthon says ansh need sto be done an important test. Arthi feels bad for lying everything from yash. She feels so guilty inside.😭

Here yash is so angry on arthi's betrayal and drives the car with so much anger. Oh ho I am so afraid guys !!! 😕Finally yash goes and hits the building taking a dangerous turn. I am not able to see yash's eyes and its full of anger personified and reddish as the initial episodes !!!🤢

In the hospital ansh runs seeing shoba and mr.dubey. Then they take ansh for the test and python accompanies them. Meanwhile shoba notices the mangalsutra missing from arthi's neck and asks about it to her. 😲But arthi does not respond and moves away. Finally she stops arthi and asks her to tell about it.

Now starts the crucial part. Shoba enquires arthi about yesterday' night as she was so happy to see the start of happiness in her life. Arthi is so confused to hear the surprise party being known to her. She asks how can she do this thinking of python. Arthi then says she loves only her yashji and nobody else.

Now comes the truth infront of arthi. Shoba says she was talking about yash only this much time and arthi gets the shock of her life !!! She further says yash was so eager to confess his love to  that night and so she thought everything went well. Also she informs about the mistake of giving her 1st marriage photo so python went and took it away.

So arthi starts to think of the flashback of her words to yash and the presence of python in the TV. aLSO ARTHI links the change in yash after that night and feels stunned of her unintentional revealation. Then she informs shoba about her revealation and she is shocked to see the happenings !!! 😭

Arthi decides to leave to meet yash and clarify the matters with yash. But shoba says she too will accompany her incase of some problems with her in-laws. But arthi denies her and she leaves with fearand shock to meet yash !!! 😭 
So friends another high voltage episode  leaving us shocked for two solid days ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post Maha..

But basically he cannot show his angry face to his aarthi..Thats the prob😳😳
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anituram

Nice Post Maha..

But basically he cannot show his angry face to his aarthi..Thats the prob😳😳

I too hope that happens dear. But yash's eyes were so reddish filled with anger today na 😭
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup it's a high voltage and intensive episode..
Monday we'll know how yash digests this deception..

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by amourfouGC - 11 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis.

my heart is crying for my Yash😭
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think you just did the update ðŸ˜† very nice Maha..i still have to watch the episode but Abby's LU was wonderful that i didn't even comment in between breaks,,just busy rereading her update because it was making me nervously good..😉
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Great post Maha.

Yashji Yashji please please please listen to your Aartiji with a cool mind. ðŸ˜­
mostar thumbnail
I hope Yash will listen to her, but he is also now in jelousy and anger mode, lets hope for the best.
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice analysis dear it was super exciting epi cann't wait for moday suspension is going to kill me ðŸ¤¢
thanx for the pm sweetie