OMG Jeet!!!

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye kya ho gaya Jeet?? 😆😆 OMG he is acting SOOO Cute!!!❤️
His facial expressions, his stubberness, his cute and silly acts starting from phone convo to the morning paratha fight.. i can't blv i had so many "aww" moments today..

Smile throughout the episode. It was such an entertaining episode. Totally loved it.

Credits: Anamika-Sony tv facebook page

I loved his reactions and how each time Bebe was there to comfort him..aww that was something else.. she was giving him so many hints.. "rano talked on the phone was not strange, but u felt bad that is strange" aww seriously everything is so given to him!!😆😆 totally loved Mudit today..

Rano was looking different today, i guess they changed her make up a bit, she was looking more fair skinned today, but she looked better than before. 😊

all in all very entertaining episode! 👏
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Rano looked better today and I hate Bebe. I dont know why she keeps meddling between them...Especially now,when Rano is getting engaged to Shekhar.
Originally posted by: elasingh

Yes Rano looked better today and I hate Bebe. I dont know why she keeps meddling between them...Especially now,when Rano is getting engaged to Shekhar.

ha nai...i think it was bright make up, they change the shade, or may be lighting...or light angle.. but it was really bright and nice look thoroughout the episode.

😆 i think she is behaving just like an old lady of house.. who has seen them grew up together..and she has attachment to Rano..and obviously if she has seen her transitioning from a small little girl playing with Jeet, and becoming a lady and now she is getting married and this girl is loving her grandson, so u know it's very natural of her to act this way... she wants both Jeet and Rano happy.. 😊

and they are shown Punjabi family, i think they have this thing..i am not 100% sure, but they usually decide if the family friends becomes relatives..i have seen many of those cases, where two families have become relatives..😊
elasingh thumbnail
If Rano was not getting engaged than her actions were justified.,,,,,,,,,,,
              But now why to spoil Shekhar's life? And she doesnt even know if Jeet loves Rano or not!
OMG you the biggest Jeet lover 😆 You sound so cute with your excitement 😛

I liked when he went to his room and started drinking water "Yeh meine kya pee liya" 🤣 He cracked me up 🤣

Bebe is so sure he is in love with Rano... koi use samjhao yeh toh dosti bhi ho sakta hai 😆
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG you the biggest Jeet lover 😆 You sound so cute with your excitement 😛

I liked when he went to his room and started drinking water "Yeh meine kya pee liya" 🤣 He cracked me up 🤣

Bebe is so sure he is in love with Rano... koi use samjhao yeh toh dosti bhi ho sakta hai 😆

Farah tujhe humesha se saare leads ko dost banake rakhna hai.😆😆 Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Strangely I just cant appriciate Jeet.
Originally posted by: emptyworld

Farah tujhe humesha se saare leads ko dost banake rakhna hai.😆😆

Arey I don't mind Jeet and Anamika they both are the leads 😆 And I don't even mind if they are not together 😆 But Rano with Jeet... Bechara 🤣 I don't like Rano yaar 😛
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, his acting was damn cute.. specially the reaction when the paratha broke into 2 parts. I was laughing.

Too cute. Loved the two today 😛
Originally posted by: elasingh

Strangely I just cant appriciate Jeet.

i am big fan of him since TMLS! & i joined this show and forum for him!😳Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago