WU Episode #43

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi MKAPians...šŸ˜ƒ

LUD thread not posted today..  So I'm posting today's WU directly...  Anondo.R or DK please post the links in this thread only... šŸ˜Š

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #43

K's house & family are introducedā€¦ it's a big Haveliā€¦ lots of servants, all surprised to see K home at such an early hour.. K taunts them whether they saw Yamrajā€¦ K's grandmother sitting in her chair.. K harasses her, spinning her chair around violently, tells her to speak up as she has kept silent for 21 years.. Dadi ringing her bell.. K's mom comes out to see the commotion, tells K to leave Dadi alone.. K goes to the upper floor balcony to speak to her, says I am very happy today.. he spots his SIL and taunts her that she will go mad by doing puja all the time.. mom scolds him.. K asks why Bhabhi looks unhappy, got beaten up by Shakti bro again.. mom says nothing new in thatā€¦ she is unhappy even when she is not getting beatings.. K's sister Komal comes running up and gives him a pushā€¦ K chases herā€¦ mom scolds both of them and tells to stop their quarrelā€¦ mom asks K why he is back home so early.. K says I'm very happy today and wanted to share itā€¦ just then Komal spots that her dupatta was dirtied by a servant carrying firewoodā€¦ she runs down and berates him in foul language.. mom scolds her to mind her tongue or no boy will marry her.. K denies and says Komal will get married to whomever she wants, I will make sure of itā€¦ mom says it's a marriage not your father's baalu tekha.. K says don't worry I will make sure that the boy keeps Komal happy.. K asks where's fatherā€¦

In GH, P goes to Prof's room.. Prof says Nitin was a good boy and I regret your broken engagement.. but such episodes happen in many ppl's lives.. the imp thing is to move on with your life.. P says I'm not sad about my engagement, I'm more unhappy about the bad name brought to our familyā€¦ bec of me you had to undergo such humiliationā€¦ Prof consoles P and says we have to now think of the future.. P says I'm scared.. god knows what else that boy will do nextā€¦ Prof says that why yr mom and I have made the decision to send you away from Allahabad for some timeā€¦ P stunned.. Prof explains that K is capable of doing anything.. its safer for you to be away from this place..

In TN.. K, Komal and Amma having dinnerā€¦ Kesar and servants are servingā€¦ Komal scolds a servant for calling her baby.. mom scolds Kml for taking harshly, tells her to be more like a girlā€¦ K objects and says Kml is also one among the boys in this house.. we will bring such a husband for her, who will listen to her.. Kml happy.. K asks for his fatherā€¦ mom curious to know why K so eager to see his father.. K says I'm very happy today.. mom says tell us the reason, anything special.. K says I will first tell the news only to father and then the others, afterall father has to make the decisionā€¦ mom says yr father gone to sangamā€¦ Scenes of Ganga river and Sangam, festive atmosphereā€¦ SS travels to Sangam in a motorcade, with bodyguards carrying gunsā€¦ SS musicā€¦ police and other govt. officials greeting SS and bowing to himā€¦ all the other ppl at the Sangam stand to one side and make way for SS to passā€¦ SS takes holy dip in the Gangaā€¦ the officials help him..

Shakti tied some boy to the back of the jeep and dragging him thru the sands as a punishment for something ā€¦ his parents plead with SS to let him go.. SS unmovedā€¦ the boy faints with his injuries, face covered in bloodā€¦ SS tells his bodyguard to wake up the boy with water and continueā€¦ Shakti happy to do itā€¦ K arrives and watches the spectacle.. SS is surprised to see K .. K jumps over the punished boy and goes to meet his father..

In GH.. Prof talking to relative on phone.. says P will be staying with you for a few daysā€¦ I will come to leave her there and then will come and take her backā€¦ Prof tells the others that this is the best way for P and all of usā€¦ once P is far away from here, that boy will forget herā€¦ P can also lead her life peacefullyā€¦ P feeling sad.

SS greets K happilyā€¦ jeep stopped..  the punished boy's parents untie him and carry him awayā€¦ K asks who's thatā€¦ SS says don't worry, this is an everyday affairā€¦ SS asks why u here.. do you require a favour from me or you had a fight with someone.. K denies and says, I can myself deal with such thingsā€¦ K says I came to give SS a good news.. SS asks what is itā€¦ K announces that he wants to get marriedā€¦ SS stunned.. K continues and says I have already chosen the girlā€¦ SS more surprised.. exchanges glances with Shakti..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFs 
Pls try YT links
Anondo.R thumbnail