Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ghuggi

This season has been the best to create stupid topics virtually every other minute. There's another topic that i just saw where someone refused to write a single word.  Seems like kindergarten kids have attacked the forum. 👏

Chill Ghuggi!.. Why so serious? Duh!
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

imam going into home thrice was completely unfair but with karishma, i don't think it was unfair . she was not evicted so she was called in again .. then what happened to imam ,happens to Ashka now , i will consider it unfair ...

I agree Karishma coming back was fair.. i agree .. 1 ousted should not be called back.. Let the Last Man Standing win this game.. 😉
agonyaunt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are not showing the live feed since morning ab tou mujhe lag raha hai we will get see fried hair rotlu again!!!!!!
no BB pehlay kehtay the bachoon ko keh sou jayo werna gabbar aa jayega ab in 21st century kehna per jayega keh bachoon sou jayo werna aashka aa jayegi
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aashka is trying to find Rohit who has vanished like the proverbial Gadhe ke sir se Seeng!🤔
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really wierd that we haven't seen any interviews nor saw her come out and talk with Salman for a bit...It might be due to time constraint, because they showed Salman's birthday party in the house...
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There would have been no BB 7 if that was true 😆
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aashka will come back  in search for Rohit.

House of tears  season 1  starting Jan 13th..watch out for this new mystery ,tear packed  series on Color.