Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

totally unethical

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I knw naina does not know sid is married but sid is his boss how can she fal for sid and how long does she knw her its completely unethical and unprofessional to fal for ur boss today she almost confessed her love today yar the cvcs are showing too. Much plz stop showing us this kind of stuffs I realy find it disgusting seeing naina wth scenes.and naina scenes are realy boring and dragging.and no she is not for sankalp.and no they wnt show jealous roli if.she gets to knw abt naina.so there is no need so much of naina.and from sana Twitter got to knw in upcoming epi naina is going to do a song sequence yuck totally boring.plz.cvcs stop showing us naina scenes and give us rosid scenes.its amazing how cvcs can show us naina and sid scenes.but earlier epis they could not even show rosid scene for 5minutes.stop showing us. boring naina scenes.becoz of naina sid can't think abt roli changed behavior.I. want sid to find the truth as possible

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssumer.Madhu.HarryAustraliapumaatweety8rupinnAmreenBanoMansovarunx

rupinn Goldie
rupinn
rupinn

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
naina is going to do a song sequence CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaa

HarryAustralia Senior Member
HarryAustralia
HarryAustralia

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
What a stupid track I don't like that naina with Sid so pls cv don't show us any stupidity we love only Rosid (Roli with sid and Sid with Roli) pls give us some romantic Rosid scenes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.princess_musarupinnpumaatweety8

pumaa Goldie
pumaa
pumaa

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Agree with u dear. Its so painful to see heartbroken Rosid. This much stress is too much for their current situation .All others are out of from their worries..but Rosid now suffers a lot Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinntweety8varunx

rupinn Goldie
rupinn
rupinn

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

sach main very emotional to see rosid breaking down. OuchI really hope that them unite soon.

.Madhu.

varunx IF-Sizzlerz
varunx
varunx

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupinn

naina is going to do a song sequence Cry
If this is whats coming up , then are we getting what we wanted to see.ConfusedOuch

rupinn

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Yar this is too much it really hurts to see roli and sid crying for each other they love each other so much why should the cvcs destroy rosid like that just becoze some people find it interesting by people I mean old people .seriously after reading the wu and after seeing sana Twitter I could not control my anger this is too much how can. the cvcs torture us by showing naina imagining her faling in love with sid why why cvcs want to torture us like that plz make sid think abt why roli is behaving like that plz cvcs make sid realize the truth soon and plz stop showing us naina so much.we want to see roli with sid not with naina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.princess_musa

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

just hope CVs dont spoil Sidd character by dragging Sidd-Naina scenes too much..

.Madhu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index