Page 1 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

"What do you mean the plane left?" she squealed in disbelief.

"The engines revved, it accelerated, lifted off the ground and went wooosh into the air." The ground crewman spelled out the exact mechanism by which the plane left; a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

Khushi found herself loosing patience fast and took deep breaths to prevent herself from bashing the insufferable man's head in.

"You see this red box? It has a live beating heart in it. And that blue one over there? It has a pair of lungs. Organs, which I had to remove from a young man who died before his time. Organs, which I have to deliver so that another man won't have to die before his time. A man who has a wife and three very young children. So sir, I do not particularly care for your sarcasm'get me a GOD DAMNED PLANE!"

The man wrapped his thick jacket around him tightly, as the wind howled. It was two am in the morning and he was trying to reason with this crazy woman.

"And like I said to you before maam, the next plane is scheduled to leave in the morning in about'." He made a big deal of looking at his watch. "'five hours. The only way I can get you another plane is if I build one!"

"So then build one!" Khushi snapped.

The middle-aged man pulled down firmly on his beanie and resorted simply to walking away. Profanities filtered through the air and reached Khushi's ears. Not that she cared. She stomped her foot in frustration. A shrill ring tone pierced the air'

"Dr Gupta, tell me you're sitting in the comfort of a jet and on your way to Cleveland." A muffled voice teased through the handset.

"I'm sitting in the comfort of a jet and on my way to Cleveland." Her voice was deadpan.

A sigh could be heard from the other end of the line. Oliver Danes had known his resident long enough to know that something disastrous must have happened for her not be her chipper self; even if it was 2 am in the morning.

"How bad is it?"

"Don't get me started. I called ahead to let the ground staff know to hold the bloody plane. We were late by literally a few minutes but it was the last flight out and apparently they couldn't wait because of some FAA regulation'or some rubbish of the sort."

"Why the hell were you late? I sent you with plenty of time for the procurement." Khushi winced hearing her usually mild boss loose his cool.

"We got to the hospital on time. But there was an issue with the donor's side. The mother wasn't giving her consent. It took us longer than we hoped."

Dr Danes yanked the surgical mask off his mouth and degloved. "You do realize I have a man open on the table whose lungs are no longer in his chest. I was just about to remove his heart. How long will it take you to get here?"

Khushi squirmed under the questioning and in a mouse like voice said' "The next plane isn't for another 5 hours."

This time her boss wasn't so kind as he roared down the phone'"5 HOURS! Gupta that's too bloody late! I don't even have the time to send our chopper. We have an effective window of about one and half hours in which I need those organs."

She held the mobile receiver at a little distance away from her ear; the bellow of his voice almost perforating her eardrums. "I know'I know! I'm trying'" she paused. Khushi squinted her eyes to make sure she was actually seeing what she thought she was seeing. "Hang on a minute!" Keeping her hand over the mouthpiece she beckoned over the grounds man.

"You said there was no plane! What the hell is that!" she hissed as she nodded her head over in the direction of the sleek jet.

"That is a private jet maam. They required our airstrip for an emergency refuel. It is not in our purview to commandeer its services." He quipped frustrated by her incessant grilling.

"To hell with your purview." Removing her hand from the mouth piece' "Give me five minutes. I may have something!"

"You better have.." Oliver Danes was cut off rather abruptly by the sound of the dial tone.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

If anyone could get those organs on time it would be God or Dr. Khushi Gupta. Since one of them was already using all her resources' all that was left for him to do was pray.

Preview.

"You can use my jet but only if you agree to a date with me first."

So what do you guys thinks'continue or not?

Love Sasak!

Edited by trisasak - 15 April 2013 at 3:05am

The following 212 member(s) liked the above post:

bertbarbie_gurlbrajenanaviabhiShini.Shiva86aninditaravishasmritigemhoneyboney1ksgsrkvanesha230Coolio56naturallaPantheraoncasuganya91sangeeta230811reena1146tomchi94princessep13ash12daydreamrethkumarloony-toonybmishragoma12PriyaUkgurukhusharhi_love_boniabida406ArshinmeManasvyzara28TheoryPersonarnshiiiinaj84Potatoefreakrabeehaathirumasarah1000nifty-niaReachmesony1990tracy1191Inderpreetgbrinnywater5050Nadine12et_tu_achuxyzw231Armelasarah_zaishadocbennaaisha_1998kp123fanfollowerKhushixoxoanamika005armad-Shalu-cutie13anumaddurishivani15vini96anisa79bungeejumpaminakhanKeenaraspongebobchickGurpreet1991simraaanshakethebiscuitDreamcatchershilpi28marchArchu61shanu.amiGunMAllSmiles86thesismomb24jbluedaypri3loveTulips123vtanbumble_beevaish912stp007amv63addicted2bssamaz95sahanaipkknderonisweetkhwaishPrakalvrinda725kamtokdinAshg.Anais_Kesha.AsvatijeetegakshubhangitinklebyAriliparnie002tuli_jayeecelinawalterAish002aysemLDGzayana123akapsBavariBARUNODAYAprincessm16SAM32AneesahJabeenSiya6490Maghinalls...AshleyluvbuganeelovesarshiReader_HobbyreshmimohananamnoorShilpasabuideepti1906madhusquareKtotheMpreethi28LadyRavchowdhuryaeyshaalimapoorvaarnavRandomGirlkhusiarnavanamunir45678Hina69leanne_1983dreamymayaprabha75lovespellrockinggirl5smartgirl9009ABCDesiGirl93neverbeforeNehasupnfansamster03imran78HADmishtidaffodils06vidya.sanjaymeem17spsharmilasagarpatadiasaavan_loverhiuytlmsmanamaypranayseshatreesparklystarstudLove_SAhararnavKishmisharcha2810Samyxxmaverickmartinwonderblakesegad--RAINA--lakraj80kinjalcp87kaur94-DobByDoDgeR-shagun05P4rveen12IronButterflykhushboo1234avcmydtashi26Chokri_ASRA.HajnalmissmkCrazy4Sobtihoney-sweetyranogillaquagaldeeswarnasana11bewakoofLadkijahnvi.luvs.ASRdiyadivyafffan123xMidnightStarxAnupamaJYzafipixiegirlrupzloveuushankitvcrocking meenuzooni.bluesweet scorpio_disha_LaxshaLOVEArshimandy15Suchi.RLyssaPierimaamaiaDee_JaNkItA.C..Gunjan..1chillydumasdobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI SS: Heart's A Mess NOTE* PG 146 15/4*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
INDEX

PROLOGUE: Above

CHAPTER FOUR : Page 21

CHAPTER FIVE : Page 28

CHAPTER SIX : Page 43

CHAPTER SEVEN : Page 48

CHAPTER EIGHT : Page 57

CHAPTER NINE PART A : Page 66

CHAPTER NINE PART B : Page 76

CHAPTER TEN : Page 83

CHAPTER ELEVEN : Page 93

CHAPTER TWELVE : Page 104

CHAPTER THIRTEEN : Page 116

CHAPTER FOURTEEN : Page 130

Edited by trisasak - 15 April 2013 at 3:04am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

irama1athmsuganya91ruchiverma_123Starbustmadnesssarrahyusufsamaz95Prakalcamlinsamspriyanka09smartgirl9009Hina69daffodils06meem17shaz007KKKAshagun05A.HajnalIronButterflySanaya.BarunCrazy4SobtiKishmisharshiyanaopsyellowxMidnightStarxzafidaisydee425jahnvi.luvs.ASR..Gunjan..CravingKhanaSuchi.R_disha_

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

IF-Rockerz

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
r

*******************edited****************************

Ouch!!! u know i cant laugh today...but still u made me laugh LOL when the man was trying to explain how the plane LEFT...
i LOVE u SHAY...u know that dont u...and i'll kill u (yupp m warning) if u dint continue it...so i guess i'll get to make one more banner...oh my hands were itching and i was practically loathing my boring life as i dint have anything to do today...but u my gal made me think twice...LOL

so go on i want to know this DR. gupta who is supllying lungs to a man who has his chest open with no damn lungs...and then i will eagerly wait for u to tell us that ORGAN supplier herself STOLE an important organ of our ARNAVJI...

Go Shay!!! Go

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 28 December 2012 at 10:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91trisasakMidnightReadershagun05crazy4ArnavSRushankitvcaNkItA.C

MJ_K2

IF-Dazzler

MJ_K2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
gr8 continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasak

SilentShadow

IF-Dazzler

SilentShadow

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
R

trisasak

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
sounds very intresting and please tell me its asr who is asking her out loved the start continue soon thanks for the pm and congrats on the new ss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasakHina69

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Sounds amazing :) update soon xoxo

trisasak

preethi28

Goldie

preethi28

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hey sasak another story!!!!!! great i love you darling Smile
i will consider that my belated christmas and advance new year gift! Big smile
arnav demands a date with khushi in exchange for his help interesting!!!!!
continue soon honey
thanks for the pm.

Edited by preethi28 - 28 December 2012 at 10:20am

trisasak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top