ArHi FF: Burning In This Fire {Ch:13 Pg 81} 22/03

Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So I've decided to try something new. It's completely different from everything thing else I've written so let me know what you think. 😊

Chapter 1: Maula

"Come on Rockstar, you're on in two minutes," Avani said opening the green room door, "They're waiting for you." He looked up from the picture he was holding, "Coming," he said putting the picture down and picking up his guitar. He walked together with Avani until they got to the entrance. They both could hear everyone chanting. He turned to Avani who gave him a quick hug and sent him off. He walked to the centre of the stage and stood in front of the microphone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the music started and he sang...

Ishq bhi kiya re maula
Dard bhi diya re maula
Oo...ooo...ooo
Ishq bhi kiya re maula
Dard bhi diya re maula
Yun toh khush raha magar
Kuch reh gaya baaki
Faqr bhi kiya re maula
Ilm bhi liya re maula
Zindagi jiya magar
Kuch reh gaya baaki
Tu nahi dikha re maula
Sab nahi bika re maula
Aur jahan rukha wahan pe
Jaam hai khaali
Dum taram taram taram ta

Lord I have loved
Lord I have given pain
Ooo...ooo...ooo...
Lord I have loved
Lord I have given pain
Though I remained happy
Something still remains
Lord I felt pride
Lord I gained knowledge
I have lived but
Something still remains
I couldn't see you Lord
Everything wasn't sold Lord
And wherever I stopped
The glass was empty
Dum taram taram taram ta

He opened his eyes and saw the crowd swaying to the melody. They all saw the song as just a song but for him it was more...

Chaha ki kami mein tu hai
Aankh ki nami mein tu hai
Aas mein tu pyaas mein tu
Saaz mein tu
Bewaja hasi mein tu hai
Jo dhike ussi mein tu hai
Ashq mein tu rashq mein tu
Jaan mein tu

You are in my want for love
You are in the moisture in these eyes
You are in desire, you are in thirst
You are in every harmony
You are in reasonless laughter
You are in whatever I see
You are in tears, you are in jealousy
You are in life

Images flashed across his mind, she was all he could see...

Ishq bhi kiya re maula
Dard bhi diya re maula
Yun toh khush raha magar
Kuch reh gaya baaki
Faqr bhi kiya re maula
Ilm bhi liya re maula
Zindagi jiya magar
Kuch reh gaya baaki
Tu nahi dikha re maula
Sab nahi bika re maula
Aur jahan rukha wahan pe
Jaam hai kaali
Dum taram taram taram ta

Lord I have loved
Lord I have given pain
Though I remained happy
Something still remains
Lord I felt pride
Lord I gained knowledge
I have lived but
Something still remains
I couldn't see you Lord
Everything wasn't sold Lord
And wherever I stopped
The glass was empty
Dum taram taram taram ta

He was strumming on the guitar, remembering every moment, every minute, every day he spent with her...

Zeest ki sacchayiyon se
Rooh ki gehraiyon se
Raat ki tanhaiyon se
Tu guzar zara
Dum taram taram taram ta
Zeest ki sacchayiyon se
Rooh ki gehraiyon se
Raat ki tanhaiyon se
Tu guzar zara
Dum taram taram taram ta

You past through the truth of life
Through the depth of the soul
Through the loneliness of the night
You pass
Dum taram taram taram ta
You past through the truth of life
Through the depth of the soul
Through the loneliness of the night
You pass
Dum taram taram taram ta

He strummed the last note of the song and opened his eyes to the thousands of fans standing in front of him cheering and shouting for more. The concert producers had only asked him to close the performance and he didn't have it in him to perform one more song otherwise he would have never refused fans. "Thank you Mumbai and good night," he said into the mic before walking off stage with his guitar. He did everything but stroll to his green room. He could hear the chants of the audience even though he was walking away from them. It was as if it was never going to stop until he finally reached his dressing room and shut himself in.

He leaned against the door breathing heavily and sunk down to the floor holding his guitar. He was so lost he didn't even realize that there were runaway tears. Only he knew what that song meant to him. Only he knew what that song meant. Only he knew who he sang it for. Only he knew what it took to get himself to sing that song. Those lyrics was everything he felt. How could someone capture his heart to the extent that all it craved was them. All it wanted was them. Surely after so long it would stop but then why? Why does he want to see her all the time? Touch her? Feel her in his arms? Why damn it? The continuous knocking on the door brought him out of his trance. He stood up, straightened his jacket, put his guitar on the stand in the corner of the room and opened the door. Avani walked in closing the door behind her, "You okay?" she asked concern clearly visible on her face. "I'll live," he replied flatly. "How much longer are you going to keep doing this? You're hurting inside and I know it. Every time you do something like this your wounds are only getting deeper. You're not even trying to heal," she said distressed. "What am I going to get by healing? Someone else will just come along and do the same thing. Then what?" he asked in anger. "I...I don't know but you need to let it go. It's better for you that way. it's better for everyone that way," she said hesitantly. She couldn't believe her best friend was standing in front her with tears in his eyes. She could bear anything but that. He was like a brother to her, she couldn't see him like that. She wiped away his tears and wrapped her arms around him. He gave in to her, the loneliness was too much for him. He needed someone and right now she was there for him. She always was and always would be.

"Can I get a hug too?" asked a sweet voice standing at the door. They broke the hug and turned towards the lady and man walking in. She smiled at them as if she hadn't seen them for years. "Di!" he exclaimed engulfing her in his arms. "I wish she gave me that much love," Arjun said in mock jealousy. They all laughed. He shook his brother-in-law's hand and asked them to sit while he closed the door. "What's happened to him?" he could hear Anjali asking Avani. "Nothing's happened to him," he answered for Avani giving her a death stare. Anjali stood up and walked to him taking his hand in hers, "You're lying to me. We both watched your performance tonight. We could see the rockstar there. ASR was there but you... you were hiding. Arnav was hiding in that song. If you think I don't know anything then think again Arnav. Avani told me. Did you really expect to suffer like this? All by yourself?" she asked him. Tears were forming in his eyes and took all he had to hold them back. This wasn't the time or place to do this. "Let's go home."

She sat watching the concert and waited for the closing act but the moment he came on stage she regretted waiting to see it. She felt something stab at her heart. ASR was there on stage but the Arnav that had always accompanied him wasn't. She could see it in his eyes. The music started playing and she was entranced by the melody when she heard his voice. Her trance broke and she heard every word he sang. She felt her heart shatter with every word he sang. Tears were streaming down her face and by the end of the song she had had enough. She knew the damage she had done when she had made her decision. The fact that it would damage him this much she could have never imagined. She ran to her room and threw herself on her bed crying her heart out. She couldn't get the sound of the pain in his voice out of her head. Whatever she had done had hurt her as much as it hurt him but she had hoped that after all this time he would have forgotten about her. Her eyes were red and burning but the tears didn't stop. It was as if all the tears she had held back for the past six months couldn't hold back any longer and just poured out. She had her face buried in her hands and was sobbing when her bedroom door flew open banging against the wall. "Suck it up cry baby and come downstairs. They've been calling you for the past five minutes," Maya shouted at her before turning around and stomping off in her five inch heels. She did exactly what Maya said and sucked it up. She went to the bathroom washed her face and headed downstairs.

"Well, well, well. Didn't it take superstar Miss KKG long enough? Just because you're famous the world doesn't revolve you and time doesn't stop for you either," her mother yelled. "Sheela is right. We don't have all day to wait for you. They are waiting for your sister and you being the eldest need to be present," Yug said making his disapproval clear. "I don't even understand why you're getting her married. She's India's best and most wanted supermodel so why would you want to change her status by getting her married," Khushi retorted. "Because this relationship will prove to be beneficial for both of us. Me and him of course. Now get moving. I don't want to be late," Maya snapped at Khushi. "I'll get my stuff and meet you at the car," Khushi said before turning to go back upstairs to her room.
Half an hour later the car had stopped and Khushi opened her eyes. She didn't want to see or hear anything on the way so she shut everyone and everything out. She didn't take notice of anything and just walked behind her parents and sister. They had stopped on the porch straightening up and rang the doorbell. A very what seemed to be high class lady answered the door and welcomed them in speaking to Khushi's parents as if she had known them for ages. Khushi walked in behind Maya who sauntered in as if she owned the house already. They were seated and served tea and snacks when Sheela asked, "So where is the young man?" Just then a group of people walked in through the door. "There he is," she said pointing to the group of people. As the group dispersed and a couple went upstairs the other two were in the middle of a conversation. Khushi didn't know why but she had a strange feeling. One that wasn't good.

"Arnav," the lady called and immediately Khushi sprung up like a rocket. He turned around at his mother's call and Khushi just about stopped breathing. He walked towards her but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Khushi standing behind his mother. They both looked at each other, past memories flooding back but more especially the last time they ever saw each other.

Precap - Chapter 2: Saans
"It's over Arnav. Whatever we had between us is over. I thought I could handle being in a relationship and this whole idea of love but it turns out I couldn't. I'm not made for this and anyway I'm a superstar. I'm at the height of my career Arnav and the last thing I need is a distraction. It was nice while it lasted" Arnav couldn't believe what he was hearing.

So... I'd like to know what you guys thought about the idea and the whole song thing. I wasn't to sure about it because I was hoping that the lyrics would speak for the character so please do leave a comment behind to let me know and to answer my queries. I have also put all my other works on IF on hold so that I can focus on updating this properly. πŸ˜ƒ My other works will be updated on their respective blogs. If you'd like links to the blogs please just ask. 😊

Edited by ipkknd4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story!!!!
Amd the precap...Khushi was harsh to armav
Thanks for the pm
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing story!!!!

πŸ‘πŸΌThanks for the pm
iamursforever thumbnail
Omg lol u made me cry!...
Loved it:)
Cont. Soon:)
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing interesting loved it
Thanks for pm me
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice story
thanks for the pm
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that was amazing love the precap cant wait for the next update :)
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice story, interesting !!
Khushi was quite rude to arnav ...so rare na ! πŸ˜†
Gazal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing concept!πŸ‘

Eager to read further!πŸ˜ƒ