Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I also think that the big twist is about to come. The new guy is also supposed to come in. I think now that RK knows that Madhu is all his, he may ditch her to get his revenge and then to return his 40 lakhs she will be forced into movies. 
There she will meet this new hero and he will start to have a soft corner for her. Madhu on the other hand will never stop to love RK since her feelings for him are very real.  When Rk sees that the other guy is getting close to Madhu he will realize what he has done and lost in the process. I would rather that both of them not  get together at least for now, but at least realize each others worth. This mushy mushy is nice but cannot be sustained for too long to keep the show going. We need more passion to keep the show going.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think either options are possible. But if CVs really wanna twist things up, they just might go for the 2nd option ðŸ˜† I know it will be a real shocker but VD really excels in those kind of evil-ish scenes! I do believe there's a possibility that we'll see a darker side to RK once again
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont mind him getting dark again , it will add more passion to the show . The romance btw rishbala is nice but it is not gonna stay forever na so maybe cvs will go this way
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u and although i hope he isn't playing with Madhu... although it would make a awesome twist :)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1) This relates to after the malish/champi what RK said that he would not help her...what the CV's are doing is because they have made RK confess early, 7mths in the show, they want to give his character some mystery and keep us in suspense.

I think RK is madly in love with Madhu, the work he has done to make Padmini realise that he was wrong in Mukund's case and that Shamsher Malik was right to protect Madhu and that she should forgive Malik also in the car with Madhu and Padmini in the backseat the same he was reuniting a daughter to her father, and you don't do that to a person that you want to do some revenge on. Second his love confession all those things he said, okay the expression he can fake as RK is also an actor but how about the small things about Madhu he picked up on to tell her this is the reasons he loves her, so many things about her he loves, those things he would not have noticed at all if RK was not madly in love with Madhu. 

2) Precap was a play of words, he said to Dipali all the drama will be over of playing a loving husband in a few days we will start anew, to us that know (viewers) it's a 7 phere marriage he has planned with Madhu, therefore after a few days he won't be acting as a loving husband rather he will be a real loving husband he will be as they are starting a new life. For Dipali it was meaning he doesn't love Madhu and was play acting all this time and in a few days Madhu will know he doesn't love her, we know it's not that. 

question still is : what is the actual reason for him to leave ?????

He intends to make a fresh start elsewhere, for Madhu's sake he wants them to go somewhere where no-one disapproves of their relationship (he said this in his love confession), where no-one wants to harm Madhu, so to keep her safe...he doesn't care about the stardom or even the wealth, he is thinking all he needs to be happy now is to have only Madhu with him.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
User4763_467 thumbnail
Watch it end up like the movie isaqzaade. Not the ending but before that
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would love it if they showed a twist where RK is actually doing all this for revenge but i seriously doubt this is what the CVs are showing. Why would RK go out of his way to settle things with the Maliks if he was thinking revenge? Madhu was already in love with him so his purpose was fulfilled and he could have shown his true intent right then. Also he would never have shared his past with her if he was faking love. I feel passionate love story will happen after separation. All this talk about leaving all the stardom and starting afresh is a clear sign that things are not going to pan out according to plan. Something big is going to happen which will lead to their separation. This might then lead to dark passionate love story against the film backdrop after RK forces Madhu to get into films. We will get back to the original theme of the show then. I remember Tiwari had mentioned that he had to get in the marriage track for TRPs. Now with the TRPs doing well hopefully they'll go back to the original concept.Edited by swan20 - 11 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

1) This relates to after the malish/champi what RK said that he would not help her...what the CV's are doing is because they have made RK confess early, 7mths in the show, they want to give his character some mystery and keep us in suspense.

I think RK is madly in love with Madhu, the work he has done to make Padmini realise that he was wrong in Mukund's case and that Shamsher Malik was right to protect Madhu and that she should forgive Malik also in the car with Madhu and Padmini in the backseat the same he was reuniting a daughter to her father, and you don't do that to a person that you want to do some revenge on. Second his love confession all those things he said, okay the expression he can fake as RK is also an actor but how about the small things about Madhu he picked up on to tell her this is the reasons he loves her, so many things about her he loves, those things he would not have noticed at all if RK was not madly in love with Madhu. 

2) Precap was a play of words, he said to Dipali all the drama will be over of playing a loving husband in a few days we will start anew, to us that know (viewers) it's a 7 phere marriage he has planned with Madhu, therefore after a few days he won't be acting as a loving husband rather he will be a real loving husband he will be as they are starting a new life. For Dipali it was meaning he doesn't love Madhu and was play acting all this time and in a few days Madhu will know he doesn't love her, we know it's not that. 

question still is : what is the actual reason for him to leave ?????

He intends to make a fresh start elsewhere, for Madhu's sake he wants them to go somewhere where no-one disapproves of their relationship (he said this in his love confession), where no-one wants to harm Madhu, so to keep her safe...he doesn't care about the stardom or even the wealth, he is thinking all he needs to be happy now is to have only Madhu with him.

Nice Post Nafs regarding Precap

I am able to understand Precap better.
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ow shrish... so good to see u yaar... 😊

n ur post always rocks.. n ds is exactly which i want... m tired with this puppy / champi wala love 🤢... hope RK is still like old RK.. n he is taking revenge... i mean this will be best to progress this story in real junoon way... else kabhi daal kabhi chawal ho jaega... 😡😆

n if separation is thr in near future.. thn it has to be like this.. means rk vl ditch madhu.. nt like due to some silly misunderstanding  🤢... else RK will act like bewada dewdas rishabh.. i want to see RK not RISHABH...

ow i want to say this since so many days.. n due to ur post... maine meri dil ki bhadas nikal li... 😆😆😆... i dnt knw ur post brings negativity for others or wht.. bt for me ur posts always comes up with lots of positivity... 😊😆😆😆

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey srishti good to see you... but I disagree with you sorry... on first place I do not take his that dialogue seriously... secondly I am loving romance too well the dark form will come but after separation and I am findind junoon in their love as I told earlier too you can find junoon from his dialouge and action... third I think and want Madhu to ditch RK at last moment when he gives everything away from him I think that will bring a very darkest RK out to trouble Madhu never like before.

Anyways I think many will bash me for my comment but I know you will atleast respect my POV and so wrote it with no hesitation.

BTW welcome back and keep visiting. Nice post and good discussion and thought
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago