Qubool Hai

Zoe: Tu Jahan, main wahan Jahanpanah! - Page 2

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
you know its seriously not fair that Zoe is so freaking a d o r a b l e 😳 its just not 😳
today idk I don't have anything to add πŸ˜† other than Zoe ke liye Asad is like a new attraction, she's just not used to people being annoyed, or giving her a cold shoulder..be it anyone and this girl is just idk what she's just obsessed with asad πŸ˜† i dunno how to write what im thinking πŸ˜†
But in all the epi was adorable<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

you know its seriously not fair that Zoe is so freaking a d o r a b l e 😳 its just not 😳

today idk I don't have anything to add πŸ˜† other than Zoe ke liye Asad is like a new attraction, she's just not used to people being annoyed, or giving her a cold shoulder..be it anyone and this girl is just idk what she's just obsessed with asad πŸ˜† i dunno how to write what im thinking πŸ˜†
But in all the epi was adorable<3

Thanks. Agree that there needs to be a law against Zoe for being so cute and adorable. Its difficult to pinpoint why she is so drawn towards Asad. His mysterious hot and cold personality? His prejudiced behaviour towards her? His 6 packs and hawwt swagger?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Cannot say. But Zoe has a fixation with Asad now , no matter how many times he glares at her or reprimands her for checking him out and freaking him out.🀣
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's true!Zoya just cnt do without Asad...any excuse just to interact with him in soem way.To me it seems like she is gana fall hard flat on her face in love with Asad first and Jahaan Pannah's six pack abs seem to effect her in a big way...poor Zoe just gets all flustered at the slightest glimpse of them...πŸ˜†...dnt blame her though!
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

It's true!Zoya just cnt do without Asad...any excuse just to interact with him in soem way.To me it seems like she is gana fall hard flat on her face in love with Asad first and Jahaan Pannah's six pack abs seem to effect her in a big way...poor Zoe just gets all flustered at the slightest glimpse of them...πŸ˜†...dnt blame her though!

Thanks:-). Yes, Zoe has a definite physical attraction towards Asad apart from being intrigued and moved by him as he is. πŸ˜†...Asad , what he thinks about her and how he behaves around her matters a lot to her. Once, this childish garb wears off, she will face the reality of her fixation with Asad.😳
prats233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post yaarπŸ‘...i really loved all their scenes today...the way she said 'maine aapko maaf kardiya' was so cute...n Asad was actually surprised at that...he didn't expect that from her...the scene at night was hilarious...lol...the way u said how he got to know its a woman πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£his expression that time was a million dollar worth...n yes Zoya was actually affected with that hug...coz ithe Zoya we know would've reacted with her usual question "whats wrong with u Mr.Khan'...i was so surprised that she didn't react at all rather was sad that he used to do all this with someone else at nightπŸ˜†...she's so sweet n innocent...i absolutely love ZoyaπŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: prats233

Wonderful post yaarπŸ‘...i really loved all their scenes today...the way she said 'maine aapko maaf kardiya' was so cute...n Asad was actually surprised at that...he didn't expect that from her...the scene at night was hilarious...lol...the way u said how he got to know its a woman πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£his expression that time was a million dollar worth...n yes Zoya was actually affected with that hug...coz ithe Zoya we know would've reacted with her usual question "whats wrong with u Mr.Khan'...i was so surprised that she didn't react at all rather was sad that he used to do all this with someone else at nightπŸ˜†...she's so sweet n innocent...i absolutely love ZoyaπŸ‘

Thanks:-)... Zoe is like Asad's cellphone signal. Wo uskaa peeccha nahiin chhod sakti.πŸ˜†...Asad ne ek-do baar aur hug kiyaa toh ladki flat ho jaayegi. Asad is a habit for Zoe now and am surprised that a deep man like Asad cannot see it.πŸ˜†
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@VictoriaHot-u really really really write wellπŸ‘...at first mein tumne jo do shayari likhi i just luvd it😳...cuming 2 ASYA evrytym i c dem dey leave me baffled chahe woh koi bhi scene ho now dont ask me yπŸ˜‰...i agree wid u zo is evrywhr surrounding asad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at da bedroom scene-
hayye zo k upar kya asar pada hai jahapah k 6 pack ka
k woh uski taraf khicha hi chala jata hai koi permission k binaπŸ˜›
& da way she ws flirting & laughing at him(besharam ladki che)🀣
again da nyt wala scene,yay!we got first ASYA hug & as u said it ws really lyk a protective 1-
apki baho mein humein kya milti hai ye ap kaise jane
kyuki ap mere dil mein sama gae ye hum hi na jane
all in all i wud add dis week ws simply ASYAlicious

This content was originally posted by: ras224

@VictoriaHot-u really really really write wellπŸ‘...at first mein tumne jo do shayari likhi i just luvd it😳...cuming 2 ASYA evrytym i c dem dey leave me baffled chahe woh koi bhi scene ho now dont ask me yπŸ˜‰...i agree wid u zo is evrywhr surrounding asad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at da bedroom scene-
hayye zo k upar kya asar pada hai jahapah k 6 pack ka
k woh uski taraf khicha hi chala jata hai koi permission k binaπŸ˜›
& da way she ws flirting & laughing at him(besharam ladki che)🀣
again da nyt wala scene,yay!we got first ASYA hug & as u said it ws really lyk a protective 1-
apki baho mein humein kya milti hai ye ap kaise jane
kyuki ap mere dil mein sama gae ye hum hi na jane
all in all i wud add dis week ws simply ASYAlicious

Thanks and i love the way you have put everything across in such a supercute way. Zoe , for now, has her world wrapped around Asad while Asad sees Zoe everywhere as she doesn't leave him alone. The hug left Zoe a little shaken because she is affected by Asad.😳😳
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post..πŸ‘
BTW... I will not ask how asad know its a women in his arms 🀣🀣🀣
prats233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now i really wish if the ileena drama had gone on for a bit more...we would have gotten to see the JEALOUS zoyaπŸ˜†