Posted: 11 years ago
keep banging on d wall,d spark plug,i meant a galore of ideas!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it wud b a sin to chose any one,cause m sooluvin d track!πŸ˜ƒ

wat an idea madamjee,dis pankhi luuuvs dem allπŸ˜ƒ
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

Yeah yeah ...I know I belong to the elite group which is called "mediocre audience " (thats the name thats bestowed on us ,by the wall residents !)wowsome name!dint i say i luuuv d word mediocre!πŸ˜†

dis mediocre audience ke jakhaas post na galti se production manager aur CVs ke haath lag gayi!lo ji,tab toh..!πŸ˜‰

seven...I get to see the "log" who work in KGH ...and hoping I would get to listen to them as well (arent the log supposed to do just that?!)

hulloa,cost cutting kya aap karenge!!production manager chillaa rahaa he,hey CVs change d title mahn!dis mediocre people ask for too many things!!yeh log title se kaam nahi chalaa sakte hai kya?!!
six..Iam seeing a ashu who is possessive  ...and the one who doesnt mind expressing his love for his wife in public .
oh gawd!see dats y dis log factor came into d picture,earlier it was fine,now CVs kyaa kar rahe ho yaar,yeh mediocre logon ke liye,abey hataa na,earlier it was damn fine,MM n MM n only MM,n of course one cabin,now damn,canteen,uska staff,aur menu main dikhaane ke liye kuch khaana,i mean hadh karte ho yaar,is ashu ko pda ke mediocre jurm karne ke liye itna budget escalation!!

five...I get to see BB doing something other than drinking tea ,having breakfast and leaving for JS .
waise d way u r inserting his illness s a intelligent measure buddy,keep it up CVs!

four..After a big fight ,Iam seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle  ..or a 3rd party intervention.

aftr readin dis paaint.CVs r like saar,see dis s our contribution for cost cutting,no teesra sir,2 ppl more dan enough,afte scratching our heads learnt dat dese mediocre ppl wanted to see actually always wanted to see only dese two like in d montage!we realised it pretty early,sir nevamind from now on we r wid ya,cost cutting!

three..I came to know that ashu wears baniyan now ..and not undershirt like he used to wear earlier (remember priyanka's wedding?)..may be the baniyan was reserved only for ...(oops...kuch toh mods kahenge.. !).

marna hai kya,jo is par bolungi!!!
two..Iam seeing nidhi and ashu doing something other than setting alarm and reading book in their bedroom ..

one..I neither have to see the sophisticated mallika (who was stupid enough to go down in the history as the dumbest vamp who ever lived, in indian television !) and the such-a-bachhi khushi ...nor mummy nidhi !
sach main yaar,i still tell ya,we shud have been sent to any  K-school sir!we wud have performed beta!πŸ˜†

dis tym not me doin inky ponky as i i have specified earlier...!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by heydoc27 - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Deepaji!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved it absolutely!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I won't mind being called "mediocre audience" for entire my life for loving this track... I am enjoying the episodes these days for every reason that you provided here, with these three as the most prominent ones...

four..After a big fight ,I am seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle  ..or a 3rd party intervention.

two..Iam seeing nidhi and ashu doing something other than setting alarm and reading book in their bedroom ..

one..I neither have to see the sophisticated mallika (who was stupid enough to go down in the history as the dumbest vamp who ever lived, in indian television !) and the such-a-bachhi khushi ...nor mummy nidhi !
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

I came to know that ashu wears baniyan now ..and not undershirt like he used to wear earlier (remember priyanka's wedding?)..may be the baniyan was reserved only for ...(oops...kuch toh mods kahenge.. !).

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When I saw Ashuji in black singlet in Wednesday's episode, I recalled the same scenes from Priyanka's wedding... Ashu hesitating to remove his shirt even after having put on that full-sleeve, thick-fabrick undershirt... And, Nidhi confining herself inside the bathroom and moving her hand out from behind the bathroom door to take his shirt for washing... πŸ˜› Irritated Nidhi and embarrassed Ashu... What a great change has occurred in him now... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Arre Deepa...as per your point no 3...banian peheneko thodi body acchi honi chahiye na...before Gomti dip, woh nahi thi...

I cant write anything more nahin to Mods mujhe marenge!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Great post Deepa.

Agree with all your 7 reasons.
Particularly liked your 2, 4 and 5.
BB is actively participating in what's going on in the house and  nice to see Nidhi and Baba bond.
I am all for this mix of humour, romance and drama, none of the elements have gone overboard and that's what makes you connect with the show,
At the end of the day, I'd rather go to sleep after watching a sweet subtle show, even with its silly moments rather than one with a murderous MIL and a dubious DIL.

@bold: I second you Sumiji!!
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mediocre audience πŸ˜†
All options are good but 1 &3 options are best...Don't want Mallu at any cost & Black baniyandhari Ashu was fab.Kya nazara tha πŸ˜‰Edited by SD812 - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think after reading your post that i am the stupidest audience of the forum.bec i love each and ever track.And may be continue in future too.But Deepaji loved your post.I love this track bec of Ashutosh and Nidhi's relation and bonding which getting strong and strongest.You mentioned all the facts.But i like Baniyandhari Ashutosh and muscle body builder.But i like his holding stomach hands too.It was quiet funny.So these days they are baehaving perfect husband wife.Now hoping for the best in future.
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Another super post..I'm enjoying the present tract  as its  devoid of negativity.. AshuNi behaving like a real couple, story is progressing well..getting balanced episodes filled with hospital & ghar scenes along with drama,subtle  romance & some light hearted moments...
    your reasons  are convincing😎..a great fun to read ...thu I loved all reasons,but
no 4 is the best.. yes we have been seeing great development in AshNi relationshipπŸ˜ƒ..no 2 also the reason why this track is tempting...BR scenes are  more interesting nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³... No 6..loving this possessive Ashu...he knows his right nowπŸ˜† No 1 is the reason why we smile  & feel good nowπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ..after watching epi no one gets headache  these days...πŸ˜†

six..Iam seeing a ashu who is possessive  ...and the one who doesnt mind expressing his love for his wife in public .

four..After a big fight ,Iam seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle  ..or a 3rd party intervention.

Thanks Deepa ...your 7walla post is always a treat to readπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an amazing super-7 post...πŸ˜ƒ
SUPERB deepa...πŸ‘
Agree with each n every point...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont know which category of audience do i fall inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i dint even miss a moment of mallika n khushi track...loved the crapiest epi even just coz it was my ktlk...😳...