Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Top 7 reasons why Iam liking the current track !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yeah yeah ...I know I belong to the elite group which is called "mediocre audience " (thats the name thats bestowed on us ,by the wall residents !)...coz I like the current track ...but here's why Iam likin it !

seven...I get to see the "log" who work in KGH ...and hoping I would get to listen to them as well (arent the log supposed to do just that?!)

six..Iam seeing a ashu who is possessive  ...and the one who doesnt mind expressing his love for his wife in public .

five...I get to see BB doing something other than drinking tea ,having breakfast and leaving for JS .

four..After a big fight ,Iam seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle  ..or a 3rd party intervention.

three..I came to know that ashu wears baniyan now ..and not undershirt like he used to wear earlier (remember priyanka's wedding?)..may be the baniyan was reserved only for ...(oops...kuch toh mods kahenge.. !).

two..Iam seeing nidhi and ashu doing something other than setting alarm and reading book in their bedroom ..

one..I neither have to see the sophisticated mallika (who was stupid enough to go down in the history as the dumbest vamp who ever lived, in indian television !) and the such-a-bachhi khushi ...nor mummy nidhi !

Edited by jayanti_dj - 28 December 2012 at 9:38am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelaarti1303sharma.shivaniashvinimkshalini.malik72heydoc27Armu4evahilarious44swati62fanktlkAmnaIshkaks0211s_dangerkoyelbasuvyomanRoza_DUSG200Sukhmani05rajanigandha26Aazeen02wavesKrrish4Youhkp11rrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 7 reasons why Iam liking the current track !!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Loved all the options... I came to know he wears a baniyan ... after the wheelchair track we actually saw Nidhi sponge and change him...  

No baniyan then I tell you... ...  or maybe its winter!! Wink

three..I came to know that ashu wears baniyan now ..and not undershirt like he used to wear earlier (remember priyanka's wedding?)..may be the baniyan was reserved only for ...(oops...kuch toh mods kahenge.. !).

Edited by fanktlk - 28 December 2012 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26jayanti_djrrdsuttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
For me
two..Iam seeing nidhi and ashu doing something other than setting alarm and reading book in their bedroom
four..After a big fight ,Iam seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle ..or a 3rd party intervention.

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 28 December 2012 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkjayanti_djttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Great Post Deepa - Agree to the reasons you have given ...My fav are

six..Iam seeing a ashu who is possessive  ...and the one who doesnt mind expressing his love for his wife in public .

five...I get to see BB doing something other than drinking tea ,having breakfast and leaving for JS .

four..After a big fight ,Iam seeing nidhi and ashu trying to make an effort to patch up and not waiting for a miracle  ..or a 3rd party intervention.

one..I neither have to see the sophisticated mallika (who was stupid enough to go down in the history as the dumbest vamp who ever lived, in indian television !) and the such-a-bachhi khushi ...nor mummy nidhi !

Reason No 1 of course beats all the others...Once again - a great post 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200sonyjknumjayanti_djttrocks

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Arre Deepa...as per your point no 3...banian peheneko thodi body acchi honi chahiye na...before Gomti dip, woh nahi thi...
I cant write anything more nahin to Mods mujhe marenge!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200rajanigandha26sonyjknumjayanti_djttrocks

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
4!4!4! Embarrassed Embarrassed

sonyjknumjayanti_djttrocks

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Great post Deepa!!   I love the current track too!  Wink  Who cares about the wall!  Wink

All were great, especially these:

two..Iam seeing nidhi and ashu doing something other than setting alarm and reading book in their bedroom ..

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Deepa love all your seven reason...and I am loving this track 
I don't find anything wrong in it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top