Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

musicmaniac

Groupbie

musicmaniac

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Today Anandi got up and switched off the alarm and started brushing her hair. She never even bothered to ask shiv why he slept in the chair - whether he could sleep well in the chair or not. The way she nonchalantly went to brush her perfectly combed hair without bothering about Shiv, left me completely spellbound. As if it is expected that Shiv will sleep in the chair and she will sleep in the bed. 

Honestly, if I am married to a person whom I have not known before, and I wake up to see him sleeping on the couch on my wedding night, first thing I would have told him to sleep on the bed to get rest as he has not slept well. My "unknown" husband or my not so good "friend" would deserve at least that much respect. But again, I am normal human being and not a "mahaan aatma".

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821rohana.mkavitha_gurramdivya3UniqueUjjainimegha2000LOLENmemberbvishanitajack0007Rvicstharu23lovedmg6divyababu-Trinity-shumnanobodyatnotimeash2711Popo.Shinyavidya0000JuhiRockzAsh_StorytellerAshavijyothiramabhay12TheSnowmanbipshalifax004SudhaSangeetchumki...newveeheera1702cs-07Princyz_BelleShell16leavesandwavesKyunkiImafanpreethi18Daltoni-Chandramukhi-elasinghMithi_vanimilindroseOliveWellington

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi not bothered about Shiv sleeping in chair" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thunder1111

thunder1111

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
you know what..thats what i was thinking  too...thats really rude the way her character was shown..and anandi has always been shown like that..even the episode where shiv brought jagya back..except for thanking him for it..any concern for him was not shown..yaaar..sometimes i feel that she only feels for singh family...jo hona bhi chahiye..but its not fair with shiv yaar..

surely if it was me..i would also have felt guilty that because of me..my husband had to sleep in sofa..so at least having that much concern to ask at least...ufff!!

i always like anandi's character..but sometimes writers disappoint us with it..may be its just asking too much from them.

Edited by thunder1111 - 28 December 2012 at 9:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiLOLENmusicmaniacshumnaJuhiRockzAsh_Storytellerkgh212121TheSnowmanPrincyz_BelleleavesandwavesKyunkiImafanMithi_vani

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
had she some feeling of concern she should have asked shiv why he slept on sofa it was rude on her part and shiv has married to mahanta of ajee only not a woman to love 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENJuhiRockzleavesandwaves

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
exactly year...ppl are saying that the bv makers are butchering the shiv's character...i have sound feeling that they are just butchering the anandi's character...i do not know but sometime i am feeling that whatever wrong jagya have done with anandi ,now anandi is also doing the same thing to shiv...i am just hoping that she should not  need to redeem like jagya in future...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENSelvina_05JuhiRockzvidya0000jyothiramPrincyz_Belleleavesandwaves

smeenakshi76

smeenakshi76

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
That was makers fault. To show some scenes of Singhs they excluded this particular scene. may b chopped off in editing. nyways it was directors fault

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENjyothiramJuhiRockzleavesandwaves

cindian

Groupbie

cindian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
poor shiv she s not worried about himCry  no need to care like a wife but as a fren,alteast as a humanAngry

Edited by cindian - 28 December 2012 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzleavesandwaves

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

She know him to be a gentleman 

He will not sleep on the bed after she has fallen asleep

mayb if she were awake she would have asked him to sleep on the bed as they are mature ppl

yeah she shud have been shown to ask about him sleeping on the sofa

MAYBE SHE'LL LET HIM SLEEP ON THE SOFA CHAIR AND THEN GIVE HIM A MASSAGELOL

she remembered to make her hair but not go freshen up

Romance karne se pehle it ni baaten karne se pehle brush karna zaroori nahi laga dono ko?

Edited by chahat11 - 29 December 2012 at 12:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiLOLENSelvina_05DesdemonajyothiramJuhiRockzleavesandwaves

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
 i also feel the same way... she understand everybod's feeling except shiv...here shiv only to understand her...that's not fairDisapprove...and when bechara shiv wanna hug her...everybody reacting in such a way that he made a crime...even anandi too...yaar agar kuch der chup chap kari hoti  to kya bigar jata..."best friend bhi to "hug" ker sakta hai... i just hope she started  understand shiv's feeling too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzMisseshaleavesandwaveskhushimuskaanOliveWellington

Post Reply New Post

Go to top