Afsar Bitiya

28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ryukie

This last episode was so emotional. Will really miss d cast of afsar bitiya n d show. Luv them ol

Yep it was I hope each of them return soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya (Page 4)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AJlovesArshi

Will miss Afsar bitiya... :(

I'm already missing AB Cry

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this HugHug .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others CryCry . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter Day DreamingDay Dreaming . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well Big smile

Your welcome Moni, and thanks I'm gonna miss updating for AB, that's the only show I offered to update, I hope Kinshuk and Mitali come back soon in new shows so I can update for those shows as well Embarrassed and yeh really missing them soo much already, I'm planning to make a VM in all of them together and yeah Prishna baby girl is sooo adorable, I even made Pinto and his Gudiya's picture my DP Big smile aren't they just the best Wink and yeh I will deffo stay here and update my FF's and all and make new posts Big smile

Ofcourse They are cute Fizu Big smile . In Fact they are the Most cutest Father-Daughter I had seen everr Embarrassed . Loved that pic and scene to the core Embarrassed . And I saw ur DP as well . It's damnn cutee Big smile

Yep they are sooo adorable together, I wanted to see Scenes of them together

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Cry

Missing AB already? I am Cry

moniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Cry

Yaaa...i want to spam ZEE tv & tell them to bring AB back...but on the other hand i want to see kinshi together tooCry 

moniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this HugHug .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others CryCry . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter Day DreamingDay Dreaming . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well Big smile

Your welcome Moni, and thanks I'm gonna miss updating for AB, that's the only show I offered to update, I hope Kinshuk and Mitali come back soon in new shows so I can update for those shows as well Embarrassed and yeh really missing them soo much already, I'm planning to make a VM in all of them together and yeah Prishna baby girl is sooo adorable, I even made Pinto and his Gudiya's picture my DP Big smile aren't they just the best Wink and yeh I will deffo stay here and update my FF's and all and make new posts Big smile

Ofcourse They are cute Fizu Big smile . In Fact they are the Most cutest Father-Daughter I had seen everr Embarrassed . Loved that pic and scene to the core Embarrassed . And I saw ur DP as well . It's damnn cutee Big smile

It was the best part of the episode...but so shortOuch
Again pinky got to hold her longer than prishnaPinch
I wish prishna had kissed the baby goodbye, that would of been cuteErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Cry

Yaaa...i want to spam ZEE tv & tell them to bring AB back...but on the other hand i want to see kinshi together tooCry 

Your stuck in between and Zee won't bring AB back, they will keep treating their favourite PV specially Angry

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

It was the best part of the episode...but so shortOuch
Again pinky got to hold her longer than prishnaPinch
I wish prishna had kissed the baby goodbye, that would of been cuteErmm

I know same here, or they could have taken her with them, but I really wanted to see morescenes with Prishna and their Gudiya Cry

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.