Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya (Page 2)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this HugHug .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others CryCry . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter Day DreamingDay Dreaming . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well Big smile

Your welcome Moni, and thanks I'm gonna miss updating for AB, that's the only show I offered to update, I hope Kinshuk and Mitali come back soon in new shows so I can update for those shows as well Embarrassed and yeh really missing them soo much already, I'm planning to make a VM in all of them together and yeah Prishna baby girl is sooo adorable, I even made Pinto and his Gudiya's picture my DP Big smile aren't they just the best Wink and yeh I will deffo stay here and update my FF's and all and make new posts Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

J12L85 Senior Member
J12L85
J12L85

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much dear, wonderful and emotional update, going to miss the entire cast of the show lots and hoping to see them on our screens soon. Wish them all the best in their future endearvours and thanx for entertaining and teaching us all important lessons. A huge thank u to all the updaters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smile

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Farewell Afser Bitiya. Cry Clap

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Aww What A lovely Episode. It Was Sweet. I Hope All The Actors Return In Different Shows.

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Thank You for the update Fiza. I might have said it before but i want to make sure you know how much you are appreciated. I may not have commented as often as I would have liked but I've always made it a point to see if you were somewhere in Kinshukland. Thank you again for the guided tour.Embarrassed
I'll be sure to check the OSes, SSes, and FFs when I get back.
Best Regards,
GemmyWink

ryukie Goldie
ryukie
ryukie

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
This last episode was so emotional. Will really miss d cast of afsar bitiya n d show. Luv them ol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index