28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Aww What A lovely Episode. It Was Sweet. I Hope All The Actors Return In Different Shows.
Thank You for the update Fiza. I might have said it before but i want to make sure you know how much you are appreciated. I may not have commented as often as I would have liked but I've always made it a point to see if you were somewhere in Kinshukland. Thank you again for the guided tour.😳
I'll be sure to check the OSes, SSes, and FFs when I get back.
Best Regards,
Gemmy😉
This last episode was so emotional. Will really miss d cast of afsar bitiya n d show. Luv them ol
Will miss Afsar bitiya... :(
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Your welcome Moni, and thanks I'm gonna miss updating for AB, that's the only show I offered to update, I hope Kinshuk and Mitali come back soon in new shows so I can update for those shows as well 😳 and yeh really missing them soo much already, I'm planning to make a VM in all of them together and yeah Prishna baby girl is sooo adorable, I even made Pinto and his Gudiya's picture my DP 😃 aren't they just the best 😉 and yeh I will deffo stay here and update my FF's and all and make new posts 😃

Ofcourse They are cute Fizu ðŸ˜ƒ . In Fact they are the Most cutest Father-Daughter I had seen everr ðŸ˜³ . Loved that pic and scene to the core ðŸ˜³ . And I saw ur DP as well . It's damnn cutee ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by J12L85

Thank you so much dear, wonderful and emotional update, going to miss the entire cast of the show lots and hoping to see them on our screens soon. Wish them all the best in their future endearvours and thanx for entertaining and teaching us all important lessons. A huge thank u to all the updaters...

Your Welcome and yeh I hope I see them back on screen soon 😊
Originally posted by Rozey17

Thanks 😊

Your Welcome Rozey 😊
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Aww What A lovely Episode. It Was Sweet. I Hope All The Actors Return In Different Shows.

Me too I hope they return soon 😊
Originally posted by Surish

Your Welcome Surish 😊