Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*yoshdalisa12rashoachatchowdhury27iscream0129BsankAMSTbaas-tvanitat53OpandayRajouriptailorreshma12GOLD56umavenimpandhisejalaryaJANNAVgold1978starreena71desiangel24parikakinshuktiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotosweetybahlshazidaawakeningwikileaksladylove90branchtreehardballskapu80lmaharajhlalitha13NghthawkeGhimMohL7ramyaatestindiagigigigisittarabawesomemeparvthareddycynthiagemtwinkle662SajimokRatiKonimonavarsanident4u~~~Sweta~~~deep27laimdadcbindia2009ivanta29angel1959dirk41A HUGE FAN-SuMee-GoDsLoVemagicalcupidAnfalTrinibeautyWestwicklukin4goodSoapPrincess3101rajanirchandranjshreya16akshaayaJ12L85wensuenehashtharvarieranjumluvkinny-Swetha-Butifuleyesbharadwaj_kMehr-kGauri22ZoyaluvsKinshukryukieThruMyEyez-NitaerlyndapinkgalRagvir_Prishnapaviluvsvirikaksfan2venafghangirlcrazygulstar_warsshivamalachocolate_boyashnesukhkaveritrinilisa-LiveLaughLove---Jenelle--taahir004seelakskmfan_2moniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe--Araina-SilverBellSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chweet_16

chweet_16

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
do fast plzzz Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neeru aroraerlyndaZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Final Day and I will miss you all. Hope to come here soon and play games and discussions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukerlynda-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweet_16

do fast plzzz Party

Update Done Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndamoniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Final Day and I will miss you all. Hope to come here soon and play games and discussions.

Same here and yeah I hope everyone stays and keeps it active Smile I know I will Embarrassed

chocolate_boymoniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fiza, I know how hard it must have been to do this for us,,,,I too will have to survive on Prishna scenes etc,,,,,Prishna will surely be missed,,,,,they are my perfect young couple of all time !!!!!
Mitali looked beautiful in last segment talking about her struggle, but why did Mitali/Krishna have to talk about new show, instead of the cast giving a final "Thank You" to their viewers ?????
Take care Fiza and I will surely drop in to see what's happening,,,

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Thanks Fiza, I know how hard it must have been to do this for us,,,,I too will have to survive on Prishna scenes etc,,,,,Prishna will surely be missed,,,,,they are my perfect young couple of all time !!!!!
Mitali looked beautiful in last segment talking about her struggle, but why did Mitali/Krishna have to talk about new show, instead of the cast giving a final "Thank You" to their viewers ?????
Take care Fiza and I will surely drop in to see what's happening,,,

Your welcome Lisa, and yeah will survive on Prishna scenes and I miss them already and yeh she did and I hope to see you keeping this forum active with us Embarrassed

-Swetha-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this HugHug .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others CryCry . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter Day DreamingDay Dreaming . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.