Episode 156 Discussion: 28th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 156  Discussion: 28th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3364342

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 156  Discussion - EOD Summary

"Why do I want to leave everything Behind?"
Because I am after eternal love, not transient attention
"Jis pal mile ishq woh, jo ta-umra chalne ka waada kare
Ke zindagi us pal se jeene ka, aa khoobsurat irada kare"

Events of the Episode
  1. Continuing from previous episode, Madhu hugs RK from behind and calls him an intelligent child who speaks right. RK is moved and turns to her. Madhu hugs him again and tells him that he was right about Malik and her mother, that there is more than ordinary regard between the two, which they too do not know about. RK tells Madhu that they would make them realize that and have them married.
  2. Having resolved their differences, the duo indulge each other in romantic pleasant talk, to the point where Madhu offers to guve a head massage to RK to make up for her silent treatment meted out to him. RK refuses that and Madhu says she can understand her being an ordinary girl working in an ordinary parlour makes him turn down her offer of massage.
  3. RK gets vexed and asks her to never call herself ordinary. Madhu is amused at him. RK then tells Madhu that he wants to give the reason why he wants to leave all things associated with his Superstar status and go somewhere else with her. He says though he loves cinema arc lights and the adulation he receives from his fans, he knows that it is temporary and he is looking for permanance. He saw that promise of  permanence in Madhu and hence he wants to leave everything behind to go after eternal love. RK tells her that he doesn't need anything else and Madhu too reassures him that she doesn't want anything. RK asks her with nervous face, if its possible for him to be unlucky in love. Madhu just smiles and hugs him. RK too hugs her back. At this moment the servant enters who was called by none other than Madhu to get massage oil.
  4. Dowstairs in  kitchen, Radhaji is heating the oil for RK's head massage. In comes Dipali trolling and very curious to the core asks why Radhaji is happy and for whom she is heating the oil. Rads tells its for RK and Madhu had asked for it. When Rads plans to take the oil by herself to RK, Dips influences her nagatively to not to go to RK as he might insult her. Rads relents and Dips offers to take the oil instead.
  5. When Dips enters the room, RK is highly displeased with her within his room. Picking up a remote control for TV, he tells Madhu that Dips is that shameless person or rather the defected machine which keeps the same mistake of making entry to their room inspite of "No entry" command over her.
  6. Once Dips leaves, Madhu gives massage to RK in all fun.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - MarathiMulgi, nehakariba, Ananya05, SD
Page 2 - Charu, tanu07,  pippa, zoya_naziya
Page 3 - apolloartemis, Gurtiluv
Page 4 - kt25, dramacrazy12, Soundarya

Other posts
Page 4 -SD (new beginnings from Ashes)
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Reserved for Monthly Summary Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Killing me softly with his smile"  !!
(slight liberty taken from the original - Killing me softly with his song).  What a smile with dimples and all. Hai mein mar jawa.😊

I think we don't need any dialogues in RK/Madhu scenes. Aankhen hi sab bata deti hein. Just keep playing those songs in the background.  😃

"Tel malish champi!!. Sar jo tera chakaraye...!!  Actor se shayer bana RK. Apni Madhu ke pyaar mein diwana karne laga shayari.

All the scenes were between RK and Madhu today. Usually these lovey dovey scenes with lots of hugs escape me (since I somehow find them a bit forced) but seemed natural today. RK is smart enough to realize that yeh film industry ka Superstar label is flitting and will be passed on to another from him very soon. That shows uske paav jamin per hein aur woh apne bhavishya ke bare mein sochta hai.

Trying out remote ke buttons on Dipali was too funny. She is completely without shame and remorse. Always listening at the doors. Ballu is one kind of psychopath and Dipali is another kind. She never gives up on her hopes to win RK from Madhu.

Precap scared the beezeejus out of me!!   Someone please tell me RK is toying with Dipali and deliberating trying to throw her off the real plan. Please please I don't want him to turn villan again and force Madhu into stardom track to vasul 40 lakh ka karza or take some kind of revenge. Things are going so great for them. Please please madhu ka (aur hamara bhi) vishwasghat mat karo RK!!!  Yeh prem kahani adhuri nahi rahani chahiye

Why do CVs always start the weekend with story in cliffhanger mode!!

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome rishbala fulll of hug episode
they are growing as couple sharing their heart and insecurities.
today i hate radhaji the most today i saw clearly why rk hate her and its not her second marriage. 
i wonder if radhaji is rk's real mom i dont know even if she loves him. she doesnt know a tiny miny bit of rk and we saw that in that tea sequence where radhaji had doubt and madhu had faith that rk will drink the tea. and he did. today i clearly saw that radhaji doesnt  trust her son at all.
what kind of mother she is she got afraid that she wil get hurt by rks words come on .

i guess new drama gona start by radhaji when she comes to know that rk is moving out wid madhu
she gona blame madhu for it. typical star plus saas she is🤢
i dont want to think abt her any more.
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode. Visual treat to all the romance fanatics.Including me.

So at last RK speaks aloud his reasons to leave the fame and stardom. It was so nice to see that a superstar of his stature, though outwardly appearing arrogant, snobbish and basking in his success, is inwardly still a grounded person. He is aware that this stardom is not permanent and will not satiate for his longing for true, unconditional love. Which means, he always had it in his mind to leave the show biz once he seeks solace in someone's arms. And that is when the superstar turns shayar-

"Jis pal mile ishq, jo ta umra sath chalne ka wada kare...
ke Zindagi us pal se jeena ka, aa khoobsoorat iraada kare..."

Hmm!! Quite interesting.

Now, I had mentioned in my previous posts that how come Madhu has no questions in her mind regarding their future? How come she never asks RK what has he planned when they renounce everything? I got my answer today. This girl has gone beyond love for her husband. Her love has attained a level of reverence and thus she asks no questions and seeks no answers. It is clearly reflected in her eyes when she says."tum ho na mere sath". And I love Madhu for that.

RK-Deepali-remote control scene was hilarious. The equation has changed now. I got a feeling that earlier he used to insult deepali out of pure hatred and disgust, but somehow today it was evident that he was doing it more to entertain himself.😆

I have nothing much to say about Radhaji. That woman gave me some hopes yesterday, but today again I felt she is a lost cause and Madhu is fighting a lost battle.

Champi scene was very cute btw. ☺️

Coming back to leaving the stardom, I am now finally convinced that RK has something worth planned. He is simply not going to leave everything and disappear into thin air. I feel the mysterious letter, summoning of lawyer is interconnected and has something to do with his future plans.

Precap: Deepali aur audience ko gumraah karne ke liye. I do not want to spoil m weekend thinking too much on it. Let the aroma of romance linger on.

Edited by RKLover - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
A filler episode with these highlights:

1) Ludicrous Promo of Colors GPA awards function screening with RK and DD(Yes DD who almost looks like Madhu )

2) RK reveals to Madhu as in all Viewers of MEIEJ, what does he mean when he wants to go away. And why does he want to go away

3) Irritating Exposure towards Dipali only to reveal what might be ulterior motives of RK for leaving everything behind. Must say, that was a wondrous surprise for me!

Analysis in Detail of "Leaving everything Behind - Kuch his Dinon ki toh baat hai"
Throughout the hubby-wifey-talking and massage session, RK reveals to Madhu what does he mean when he wants to go away. And why does he want to go away. He tells about the short shelf-life of stardom. That he cannot have the eternal love of his fans and that his star status is not permanent.  

Madhu being still the loving and simple wife she, cares two hoots for what RK is gonna lose with this plan of his. As far as she is concerned, she will have her Bidai and go live with her husband wherever he takes her. Simple girl. 
I can easily understand and if I was given that choice. I would be just Madhu, not wanting to think of RK Complexities or hardships or his Insecurities. I would take the simplest path. Jaana hai to jaan hai Bas. Baaki baat baad mein Dekhi jaayegi.😊

However, today it is also revealed from RK end, that he is not that DUMB and all to just LEAVE everything behind. If he is making Madhu happy by patching up with his mother, he is also fixing things with Dipali. He tells Madhu to keep it all secret. And further he is preempting Dipali's evil -foxy mind and is now confusing her with his plans as shown to us in the Precap. He is daring Dipali to go and tell Rads that all is gonna end in few days.  He shows to Dipali as if he has not changed at all in Madhu's love, but he is gonna show her that he is gonna leave everything behind. 

If I go and see from Dipali's point, I shall be in a dead-lock situation with everything being lose-lose scenario. I am really curious to see what Dipali shall do now. RK leaves...She loses. RK does not leave, Rads is gonna be happy and everything will be hunky dory between everyone, which she doesn't wish. She loses here too. Now Dipali has to choose, which of the two things she wanna lose for herself. And out of this stalemate, seems RK will get a new beginning. Seems this is his way of fixing Dipali -the vixen by him.

Dipali -The Vixen
RK's treatment of her through the remote control was funny considering Dipali's utter shamelessness to keep trying to barge into their room inspite of being unwelcome. She already had me started on barf-attacks with her shameless intrusion and unwillingness to leave. It was funny and yet disgusting. What gave me pleasure was how RK gestured Madhu to shut her mouth as he could see Dipali standing there and listening to them. I enjoyed RK discussing Dipali foxy nature with Madhu. That was a camaraderie there, which can pave way towards trust before that Dipali. The precap scene was really mind boggling to me, but then this is RK. He sure knows what he means he wants to leave everything behind. 😆

Radha the Self-Distrusting Fool
This woman yet again stopped listening to her own heart and instead got influenced by Dipali. She could have gone and given the oil to Madhu and RK. WOuld have been nice bridging of gaps. But no, she got influenced by Dipali and she nods her head. Now I am sure. She was really doing well with Rishu the 12 year old and was raising him all right. However Kuku Bhatia might have stepped and influenced her to show how she is incapable of doing it all alone by herself and that she needs another's man's support in raising her child. So this is now she must have got married to Kuku. And RK till date has that grudge on her..."Apne aap par Vishawaas nahin". There is a lot more traumatic and irreparable damage here because of the lack of conviction and self-trusting quality of Radhaji. She trembles, cries and stammers...God!! Rads is a chronic clinical case.

Best scene of the Day- Gave me pleasure.
When RK sensed that Dipali was still standing there trying to eavesdrop on him and Madhu.

Worst scene of the Day - Gave me pain
When Rads got influenced by Dips and gave the bowl of oil to Dips.

Puzzle of the Day
Something sure cooking in RK's brain. While he is not lying to Madhu (giving his reasons and insecurities), he is not lying either to Dipali. Were'nt the viewers asking all these questions. Thank God! I never worried even for a moment that this guy was just leaving everything like a hermit. Ha Ha!!! He must have thought through. Anyways, when did they ever show us how he plans for all the difficulties and challenges he gets, That's why I am not too overtly worrying about him making Balraj his producer. That's a blessing in disguise for all his other problems and moreover, he has his sharp mind to reckon on. At this point, even if Madhu gets hurt with misunderstanding him, RK will not be made insecure, but will become more resolute to win her. That's what it matters for the show. New beginnings from Ashes is the broader theme of the present tracks being played. Let me not forget that! 😉

ETA:
Respite of the Day - Ridiculous stuff
Ladies would you serve the man with Food  who's been hungry for the entire day instead of giving him massages. I know CVs thought viewers would see it as boring wth Madhu feeding him again. I agree that RK with that rumpled hair look was looking really cute and loveable.. But then women of RK Mansion...could you not say it passingly that ..."don' you want food now ?" And that utter stupidity of massaging while he has shirt on. Could he not have changed to a T or a Vest and a Towel !!! Absolutely Ridiculous!!
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yuhoo ! 22 mins of pure bliss ! romance, entertainment, intense emotions...what an episode ! WOW is a small word..i'll have to find some other word in the dictionary..MB=spectacular☺️...lost count on the number of hugs tdy 

Madhu acknowledging tht she as a daughter cud not see beyond Padmini-Shamsher's relationship which RK did..followed by cutest smile in the world  each n every Rishabh-Madhu scene was outstanding..each n every dialogue was memorable..."if the govt. puts a tax on crying then i'll turn bankrupt in 1 month" 🤣 "agar phir apne aapko mamooli kaha toh speciak ka meaning change kar doonga dictionary mein"   AAWWW moments  today !!  very cute, hot yet subtle.. romance at it's best.. 

i will ignore Radha today..🤡 God knows TV kahan se aaya in the drawing room...i love Dips ..❤️ i love the way RK bajaofies her band everytime she appears in front of him..."mera hero champu ban gaya" 🤣 yeah baby...she too loves "RK the craze" right? she's worse than RK's fans then !!! 

now coming to the best scene of the day..did anybody guess that this is the reason for RK leaving everything? 😲 i knew CV's will make his thought process clear very soon n it happened..there was an uproar in the forum for so long, hope it's dealt with now !  .vaise i always knew that Dipshit was never there behind his decision...for a moment it shook me up..yes, he was right...but when i thought about it calmly, may be no...it's a very pessimistic way of thinking but i can totally understand his decision bec. destiny has failed him a lot of times..and only the person in his shoes can actually know how it feels..how it feels to lose , yet again, the thing which u are craving for the whole life...

the truth of this life is ke nothing is permanent...every moment our mind sets a goal on something n achieves it...and sets a new goal..otherwise life will be so boring na? kuch bhi and KUCH bhi permanent nahi hota..love, relationships, health, wealth, our thoughts..we just have to condition our minds for it ...which we usually do , in our routine life...love is like a double sided sword...i understand that he was craving for true love and he got it and he doesn't wanna lose it..but money, fame and power r also important ..he's one of the luckiest people who r thriving in luxury, may be that's why it's of no value to him compared to love..like i said in one of my other posts, when a person has everything in this world, he's craving for love and when he has love, he wants everything else...but here comes the catch..sabko sab kuch nahi milta..so why not enjoy everything till it lasts??? rather than leaving everything for just one thing? 

i know it's a stupid comparision, but i can't help mentioning it..we all love this serial so much, we share our thoughts with each other n feel happy abt every good thing happening with our cutie couple...why is that? fall in love with an actor? a serial? how silly does it sound? it's so temporary...we all know it..but we can't stop ourselves..why? my reason is that i need a reason to be happy..which i can't find in my daily routine life..i can't find happiness in my MIL's gossip ,,i dun want to know who is doing what in his life...MB makes me happy n i can't let go of it..it's taking a toll on my personal life , phir bhi..bec. i want to be happy...i know it will not last long,  but i want to enjoy it till the time it's there...it's the same with life...everybody is trying to find happiness in their lives , n they welcome it frm any source..be it love, their job, their family , cooking..anything ! RK has everything in his life except love...but now he has everything so before it lasts, don't give up..please 😭

he was so right that the love and aduration which he gets by being THE superstar RK is not permanent..his and Madhu's love will not remain permanent either..it will keep changing it's form..pyaar ka craze or kisi bhi cheez ka craze lasts till the time we don't get it...that's the cycle of life..everybody has to go through these phases...it's important to think positive ..leaving anything is just not the right solution..big deal about PYAR! pyar is not a yash chopra movie with happy ending..😆

sorry for my non stop bakwas..i'll stop now with good memories of todays epi..BTW champi was a dream come true scene 😆 whats so romantic about it? well..look for yourself ! 

precap was scary...a sense of doom..but no ! aaj nahi 

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
tanu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The precap is for Dipali's benefit… Nothing more, nothing less! He is obviously trying to mislead her. Only time will tell on whom this will backfire.

Entire episode had RK- Madhu… but it was an ok episode. Rk spoke of his love for his work and how it gave him refuge when he wanted it the most. We all understand that but it is good to hear it from him because he vented out his emotions. I still maintain he shouldn't be walking out… He needs time off, but he needs to return because he is not unlucky in love :) 

The champi scene was good. The line 'Acha hona RK ka standard nahi hai' was meant to agonise the audience along with the precap.

I am wondering what is with the lawyer? The obvious guess is he is securing his mom's future when he is away. But then he was thinking of his fight with Madhu when he decided he needed a lawyer.

Had missed last nite's episode…just caught up with it. It was a beautiful episode…lovely moments.

Topping the list has to be the last scene of RK-Madhu's and the 'samajdar bacha' wala scene.

RK-Radha scene was also done well. The actor playing Radha was fantastic is the stammering scene. I believe that it had nothing to do with madhu's ultimatum. I guess Radha doesn't take medicines regularly which is why he cared enough to find out what happened… cause if Radha had a constant BP problem RK would have known, he keeps a tab on his mom…he likes it or not… he was surprised to find out she had BP. Nicely done scene… he started and ended the scene with an indifferent attitude that screamed that he cared.

Coming to Malik-Padmini scene it was again well done. For Madhu each small interaction between her parents was an eye-opener and mind you it was daily occurrence in that household. It also can be possible that being away from eachother they value eachother more. They have suddenly found that their kids don't need them to dot on them anymore… they have their own lives to take care of so that leaves them to tend to eachother.

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone here is making a lot of sense, as usual...sometimes I need to come here to figure things out in the show!😆

I didn't realise that RK was saying things to Dips that's given everyone in the forum  the heebeezeebies (is that even the right spelling, I wonder?!)

I confess the reason this went over my head was THE LETTER...the moment I saw RK pulling it out of that box I felt that this letter will always remain a mystery to us.

I mean, Madhu picked it and even read it...bad girl...looked shocked and promptly forgot about its very existence. But, not me. I kept thinking its contents would come up today, got excited when RK said he had something to share with her but then...nothing.

So, here was I gnashing my teeth having been left asunder and not being able to concentrate thanks to that damned letter.

So, my question to you all is..will the cvs ever taking it up or will it remain forgotten? My gut  instinct tells me it would be the latter.