Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 150

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Enough with those spoiler warnings already, those big fonts. LOL

He could have led to others by other ways, some anonymous tips. Why point at himself?

Hmm, that group whose production he shut down and made them sell his product. Maybe Todd learnt enough in those 4 months?

Will Walt after all this kill himself? He doesn't strike me as suicide types.

But what about that flash forward in first episode? He has good hair. Avoiding treatment maybe?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 61)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
LOL Don't be an ass about my warnings. I would feel bad spoiling the show for someone...though not enough to stop discussing it. I guess I am an ass too. I guess that's why we are buddies. 

I think Walt wants to go out known as Heisenberg. It's his legacy...again I'm banking on his arrogance. I'm not convinced he really wants to be truly out of the trade or go unnoticed as the guy behind the infamous kingpin. Remember..."Now say my name." Who is more obsessed with Heisenberg besides Heisenberg himself? Hank. And to let Hank know he had him under his nose this entire time. For it to be a calculated move, seems more like the Walt he's become. 

I don't know man, I'm still compelled to think this was him playing chess or something. Like I get he's become careless and all that...but let's remember this was the same dude who had just orchestrated the murders of all those prisoners. Conniving. 

So he offers the people a better product, explains to them the profits they're missing out on...and then leaves them hanging. That might piss off a few people. LOL I don't think these people would care about his reasons, his family, his cancer when it comes to their product. Then there is Todd , who has been shady as phack. He's might try stealing the recipe and using it. Or maybe he takes over if Walt really retires. Walt wouldn't take this sitting down and the solution would be to take Walt out..from Todds POV. 

Maybe we come full circle with his cancer...he was pissed that he was cancer free and instead of dying, had to live with all the crap he had done. Maybe we see that same Walt at the end, who is ready to go. 

This is all making my head spin. That's when you know you're watching too good of a show. Shit. 

Edited by McNinja - 26 February 2013 at 1:00pm

Freethinker112

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Also If Skyler dies, maybe from that Ricin then I would be so happy. 

Yeah, evil me.

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ah well, continue with them then. LOL

Even I would applaud when Skyler dies, she is too annoying. LOL

I too wasn't satisfied with his reasons. He already said he is not in the money business, he is in the empire business. Just letting it go isn't Walt's style, especially when he is in power and controlling everything. There has to be an ulterior motive. I might need to watch it gaai, but if I remember correctly, he told Skyler he was out after that scan, right? Maybe when cancer returned, he hatched some plan?

McNinja

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

You read my mind...I need to go watch it again. I don't remember when he said he was out...before or after the scan. But I wonder if the cancer being back would be enough to make this Heisenberg want to live peacefully with his family. The fact he is fleeing somewhere without the family and how torn up he looks making that 52, means something happened for sure. I'm hoping Skyler dead, kids with Marie. 

Have you come across the theory that the book was actually given to him by Gretchen and not Gale in the first place LOL There goes the whole "master puppet player" theory I'm harping about. Everything about the show is ironic and this would the biggest irony ever...the one leading to his downfall...at the root the same lady who made him want to have his own legacy outside of Gray Matter. 

There is also the idea that Jesse kills him, only from what Mike said about Jesse James. 

The more I go through it, the more it seems the book being found was just a screwup. 

Also I don't know if I told you, but that Malcom in the Middle theory was retarded. Not even worth reading up on. 

Edited by McNinja - 26 February 2013 at 1:24pm

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I think it was after the scan. I am not sure though, it's been months since I saw it.

Maybe the death coming back changed him. or maybe it's all part of his plan. Buying big guns, suing fake id. He is on the run. From law or the drug empire? Or both? But what happened to the family?

i heard of that but it was debunked. Gretchen's surname actually begins with S, it's a German word that means "Black" in English, but her initials would be G.S. Also, the writing style matches Gale and the handwriting too.

Yes, the book does seem a genuine mistake, Walt may never think that clues will find at crapper in his own house. LOL

So many theories, yet I still want the writers to surprise me.

Did you read Anna's interview? She said some regular knows that he/she will die early. Maybe she herself? Or Hanks' suicide?

Also, it's good that Vince said that there will be no ambiguous ending. Their story had a proper beginning, middle and end from the start.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hello...Tongue

_Angie_

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

^^
thats one faulty principle one could ever follow in real life LOL
Cheer up! You neednt take back your dedication to him LOL I re -checked and found that he was active as recent as two days ago. Darn it! I must 've been in one of my disoriented phases!
Soumya took a ban a couple of days ago...I guess he got sucked in the politics of the Bollywood section...I hope he comes back soon..

Hi Angie...How are you?...good to see u backHug

_Angie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top