Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Watched  'A good day to die hard'...too much vehicle crashes scenes ,same role.& old habits..nothing spl...

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was disappointed with Die Hard too. Didn't live up to its expectations!

Modi is looking like an extremely promising candidate right now. He has everything that 'night watchman' Manmohan Singh doesn't have - charisma, personality, passion! The guy gives amazing speeches and his Gujarat success story is inspiring.

About time India has a leader who isn't a puppet of the Nehru-Gandhis!
-Believe- thumbnail
^ did you watched django unchained!?! 😊

& Yes,I agree with his Congrress's family politics comments...bt nobody can be a good PM by just talking...If he learn form his past mistakes, solve his communal issues, change his capitalist development ideas and if he can keep the balanced approach to ALL then there is a chance! Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Soumya-

RTH told me about your self ban today. Just in case you're reading this, I want to say it was a pleasure. Good luck with everything, and I hope life is kind to you. :) 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prometeus

^ did you watched django unchained!?! 😊

& Yes,I agree with his Congrress's family politics comments...bt nobody can be a good PM by just talking...If he learn form his past mistakes, solve his communal issues, change his capitalist development ideas and if he can keep the balanced approach to ALL then there is a chance!

Not all people in Gujarat are happy with Modi. He is accused of being pro- corporates. 😛
Women not happy , minorities not happy and poor not happy with Namo 😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Django's not really my kind of movie. Amazing reviews though.

Of course not 'all' Gujjus will be happy but majority are. After all, he was re-elected CM 3 times in a row. Don't think that record is easy to achieve if you only have a small vote bank.

In fact I've heard the opposite. Wherever I go, Gujjus are always praising him. Gujarat was a place no-one would really think of visiting 10 years back and Modi has successfully turned that all around. I'd even go to the extent of saying that Wharton cancelling Modi's talk has done him more favours. People want to know all about him and his amazing success story!! Despite the protesters outside SRCC, Modi delivered a BRILLIANT speech to the YOUTH with a huge crowd who had nothing but praise and applause for him.

Right now, I'd take almost anyone over the puppet Manmohan Singh. India has supposedly been free and independent for the last 60+ years, about time that is reflected.
-Believe- thumbnail

^in 60+ years India has progressed a lot under Congress govt...if we check ...we have seen non-congress govt and those are all failure people like Morarji desai..Vp singh..dev agauda..Atal bihari vajpaee..IK gujral..charan singh..all have been PM for 1 year except Atal for 5 years...I think modi have lots +ve things there in Gujarat ,it is primarily a hindu state and we all know gujaratis are business minded and they care only for their business success. He just has to give them the necessary licences and facilities and they will be very happy and vote for him again and again. In other states people look at all aspects in addition to business so his tricks may be not work there bt whatever it may be this time Mr.Na.mo is the best bet for brand BJP😊

, he was re-elected CM 3 times in a row. Don't think that record is easy to achieve if you only have a small vote bank.

So was Shiela Dixit 😆