Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 150

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by tannipartner

why is shockwave crashing on chrome over and over again? or is it just my computer? Weird.
I even reinstalled it.

You mean Flash? It's happening frequently to me too, since two weeks or so. I thought it was just me. Hmm.

two instances from two different part of the world, then its shockwave's problem.LOL

Or maybe Chrome, if it doesn't happen in other browsers.

That is also possible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 46)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

HTML5 is already there, so I doubt that. LOL

Google is getting eviler each day though. They are dropping some W8 capacities or making it more difficult. Chrome itself is a prime example of a Google product to push Google platforms. I wouldn't put it beyond them to compete with Adobe's platforms. Although crashing flash would be stupid considering the i-phone flash fiasco.  

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Google is getting eviler each day though. They are dropping some W8 capacities or making it more difficult. Chrome itself is a prime example of a Google product to push Google platforms. I wouldn't put it beyond them to compete with Adobe's platforms. Although crashing flash would be stupid considering the i-phone flash fiasco.  

RTH, adobe products r very reliable and good and supported on all platforms, google better bring something equally good befopre replacing it. and for now, crashing Chrome is just stupid and annoying. Users might change to other browsers if they keep on doing this

souro

souro

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Strangely, in my case flash was crashing repeatedly on my Firefox, which is the reason why I shifted to Chrome

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Strangely, in my case flash was crashing repeatedly on my Firefox, which is the reason why I shifted to Chrome

jah, so its basically happening everywhere
means problem with adobe.
surfing on IF, specially doing Mod stuff is becoming headache

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Certainly, there "Do no evil" motto seems like a joke now. They tried to stop GMaps from IE mobile, but that had such backlash that they had to open support again. They don't give out YT APIs to MS. And now dropping ActiveSync support too. D'oh

But still, I seriously doubt they will try making a new video standard when web is already moving towards HTML5.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
W*F is wrong with people? A few douchebags cry about Kamal Hassan's movie being offensive to Muslims and the entire state who is known for practically worshipping the legends of their film industry are sitting silently.

Politics disgust me! Well done for securing your minority vote bank for the next round of elections. The TN govt has zero respect in my eyes. The guy has loaned his house for the movie to be made and they won't even let him recover his losses. Disgusting. Well done for giving the Indian Muslims a bad name! Yet at the same time, it saddens me that the rational person is not speaking out.

Will cause communal riots? Oh puh-lease! Go take your extreme views and bullshit elsewhere!

Funny how so many South Indians came out in large numbers to protest against changing the ending of a movie from a sad to happy ending and now when the time comes to protest, they all sit silently and let the bullying continue.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top