Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 150

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Originally posted by lonely0planet

One, Infrastructure.. why cant be have road, clean water, electricity.. isn't that bare basics?.. In comparison even the bankrupt countries like Greece, Spain and much poorer ones are better than us.. if all of you believe Modi can improve infrastructure, I would want to take your word for that.. but remember there are eastern and more complex states where state politicians run their own agenda.

Three, something drastic and immediately needs to be done to control population. All scales of improvements are going to fail for this massive population. Something much tougher is required may be seal porous borders, enforce one child policy and do whatever it takes. It will make any politician less  popular, so don't think either party is going to do that.

@ bold - yeah , thats what they've been saying all alongLOL

@ blue - But i dont see why such a rule should make one unpopular , it is rather vital we did something for the mass breeding ! 
remember that post ? India to be most populous by 2028 . Phew ! 
[/QUOTE]
worries me too.. politicians themselves don't want to follow this rule.. remember Lalu's 13 children? Only Vajpayee could have gone for that or Rahul canLOL

NaMo's wife and children is yet another controversial topic
sorry for posting IndiaTV's videoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 104)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think when you look at the statistics Narendra Modi definitely has a proven track record in terms of infrastructure development, rural improvement and economic growth. I won't say he is "clean" but he is more productive and competent compared to the extreme incompetence the Congress has shown.

My fear with Narendra Modi is that no matter what, he still is more of a Hindutva candidate. He highlights the problem I have with many white conservative Republicans. Many mean well and actually have sound ideas. However, they are so far removed from minority issues and class challenges, that they are oblivious to issues and even their own prejudices. Progress comes, but progress for the lucky privileged ' not progress for all the masses.

Congress is too fixated with appeasing minorities and vote bank politics. Narendra Modi and co are so hell bent on fixing that, that they are oblivious to many real minority issues. True progress is when even the poorest of the poor and underprivileged have a fair shot, not when the middle class just becomes comfier.

rth you are absolutely right on that, the bjp, while amazing in development, created a strong MIDDLE CLASS, and unfortunately minorities didnt benefit.  problem is congress has failed on both counts. and if minorities are uplifted, and have better economic conditions, you have a whole new consumer market, hence better performing businesses hence better economy. bjp has come out with a minority vision but that should be implemented.

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hit_homerun

worries me too.. politicians themselves don't want to follow this rule.. remember Lalu's 13 children? Only Vajpayee could have gone for that or Rahul canLOL

NaMo's wife and children is yet another controversial topic
sorry for posting IndiaTV's videoLOL

@ bold - 
I think we've nailed down the problem now LOL

LovelyPlanet

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey blah blah fellasLOL
me just now found out this forum...it looks intrestingEmbarrassed
hoping to join ur blah blahsLOL

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i think all modi did was turn down marriage when he was 15, he got engaged in his village/town and decided to not get married, his brother said he only got engaged. 

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

IF has actually always been very animalistic, with dogs reincarnating as birds and whatnot. Too bad all those stale one-liners get old real fast even when dressed up in new clothes, but I guess old habits die hard. LOL

thanks for the personal eulogiesWink but hope you dont have anything against animals? That would be a real bummer. Among others, Barbi twins will feel real sad.LOL

incidentally, does this mean we can finally expect something other than blah-blah from strangers? Or will we have to go another zillion posts before then? Talk about staleLOL

You're welcome! :) I figured you've lived nine lives by now, some eulogies are in order to commemorate your numerous past lives! Wouldn't you say so? LOL

No, nothing against animals in general - just your kind. ;)

Why do you want anything more from this stranger? None of the other ones here do it for you? LOL

And no thanks to all the debates here - been there done that numerous times! It really does get old after a while, don't you think? Maybe not. Maybe I should try it your way - does coming in with a new ID make the debates more refreshing every time? LOL Plus, I figured I should restrict my blah blahing to the designated thread, I'm sure you do enough blah blah in all the other topics to make up for it. LOL

And now before you start harping about all that I said here in other threads, I'm only teasing. As always! ;)

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You're welcome! :) I figured you've lived nine lives by now, some eulogies are in order to commemorate your numerous past lives! Wouldn't you say so? LOL

No, nothing against animals in general - just your kind. ;)

Why do you want anything more from this stranger? None of the other ones here do it for you? LOL

And no thanks to all the debates here - been there done that numerous times! It really does get old after a while, don't you think? Maybe not. Maybe I should try it your way - does coming in with a new ID make the debates more refreshing every time? LOL Plus, I figured I should restrict my blah blahing to the designated thread, I'm sure you do enough blah blah in all the other topics to make up for it. LOL

And now before you start harping about all that I said here in other threads, I'm only teasing. As always! ;)

yeah, sure. Blah away. i love the way you blah all the time.LOL Teasing, dont be a rat now.LOL

btw, you should be freud. IDs are like people. They get boring after a while, dont you think? How do you suppose you got so stale so soon?LOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 16 July 2013 at 12:23pm

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yeah, sure. Blah away. i love the way you blah all the time.LOLTeasing, dont be a rat now.LOL[/DIV][/DIV]

btw, you should be freud. IDs are like people. They get boring after a while, dont you think? How do you suppose you got so stale so soon?LOL

I know you do! IDs are only boring when the people are boring. So that argument becomes irrelevant in my case, anyway. That sounds more like your department. LOL Haha, stale? Yet here we are. ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top