Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 150

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by hit_homerun

considering the whole topic has been discussed in the PM thread there's no real need LOL.

but i do feel that burqa of secularism was too much on the part of modi.

yes , indeed , Lol , thats exactly how i felt when i read today's headline .LOL Modi Mahaan made it there today , 
The prodigy , when asked about how he felt about the death riot in 2002  , he answered -  it felt as though running over a puppy in ur own car  .LOLLOL
He is a true genius i tell u , sir ass . We should totally vote for the person who parallels several human lives to a puppy's LOL
Now , are u gonna rebut saying the congressmen brainwashed him to tell this ?LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack! (Page 103)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by hit_homerun

yeah , blah away birdie 
or whatever is it that birds do !Wink

LOL sure while you go oink oinkLOL
God!!! This is so babyish! Ermm

i know. The bird talk that preceded it was so much more mature, wasn't it?LOL

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

IF has actually always been very animalistic, with dogs reincarnating as birds and whatnot. Too bad all those stale one-liners get old real fast even when dressed up in new clothes, but I guess old habits die hard. LOL

thanks for the personal eulogiesWink but hope you dont have anything against animals? That would be a real bummer. Among others, Barbi twins will feel real sad.LOL

incidentally, does this mean we can finally expect something other than blah-blah from strangers? Or will we have to go another zillion posts before then? Talk about staleLOL

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

A: Afzal guru not hanged for a long time by the congress government inspite of SC order.
B: Bomb blasts happen in hundreds, in 5 years of Congress misrule.
C: Cost of living and food prices rise, making life difficult for Aam aadmi.
D: Dr manmohan singh says muslims have first right to India's resources.
E: Economy and business suffer like never before.
F: Farmer suicides continue. Where did our money for 'farmers loan waiver' go?
G: Gujarat police has to provide evidence to enable SIMI ban to continue.
H: Home Minister shivraj patil kicked out only after 4.5 years of sleep and 26/11.
I: India bullied by china, but NO diplomatic response by the government.
J: Jihadis offered pension in Kashmir by the congress government.
K: karunanidhi and congress insult Lord Ram and call Ram-setu a fake.
L: LeT becomes a household name, before congress forced to re-do POTA.
M: Media makes Hindu bashing a fashion.
N: Naxalism active in 165 districts of India.
O: Orissa conversions/maoism cause Hindu saint's death.
P: Padmashri awards not given to Olympic winners.
Q: Quattarochi is helped to escape. Jai Mata Rome (sonia gandhi).
R: Report by Sachar committee advocates more minority appeasement.
S: SP's amar singh calls Batla house encounter a fake.
T: Torture of Sadhvi Pragnya sanctioned by congress government.
U: UK rule over India was good for India, says PM Dr manmohan singh.
V: Vande Mataram NOT SUNG by PM and sonia gandhi. National shame.
W: Wheat imported by Sharad Pawar not fit for cattle.
X: (e)Xtremism bleeds our country. Soft approach on terror hurts us.
Y: YS Rajsekher Reddy sanctions subsidy for christians to visit Jerusalem.
Z: Zero development in fields like electricity generation, highways, etc.

LOL hey, this also sounds like why someone might vote congress. Think about it. SmileThat's how fkucked up our polity is.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

U: UK rule over India was good for India, says PM Dr manmohan singh.
V: Vande Mataram NOT SUNG by PM and sonia gandhi. National shame.

LOL

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lonely0planet

listen, you do not have enough knowledge about the dirty financial deals she has done with 2g, etc etc, so please dont quote rth here.
I am free to quote anyone I like..
you are no one to decide who has what knowledge..

finally you are resembling mouthpiece of NaMo, unfortunately for you its not going to help him much from here.
[/QUOTE]

either you know or don't know, so if you want to be a fan of the "noble gandhi parivar"  , please do. being a mouthpiece of namo is better than being a chowkidar of the gandhi family LOL
[/QUOTE]
you are sounding like a 5 years old now.. will pass

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think when you look at the statistics Narendra Modi definitely has a proven track record in terms of infrastructure development, rural improvement and economic growth. I won't say he is "clean" but he is more productive and competent compared to the extreme incompetence the Congress has shown.

My fear with Narendra Modi is that no matter what, he still is more of a Hindutva candidate. He highlights the problem I have with many white conservative Republicans. Many mean well and actually have sound ideas. However, they are so far removed from minority issues and class challenges, that they are oblivious to issues and even their own prejudices. Progress comes, but progress for the lucky privileged ' not progress for all the masses.

Congress is too fixated with appeasing minorities and vote bank politics. Narendra Modi and co are so hell bent on fixing that, that they are oblivious to many real minority issues. True progress is when even the poorest of the poor and underprivileged have a fair shot, not when the middle class just becomes comfier.

I have no expertise in assessing how to pull nations out of poverty and problems, but here is what I think can change India for better:

One, Infrastructure.. why cant be have road, clean water, electricity.. isn't that bare basics?.. In comparison even the bankrupt countries like Greece, Spain and much poorer ones are better than us.. if all of you believe Modi can improve infrastructure, I would want to take your word for that.. but remember there are eastern and more complex states where state politicians run their own agenda.

Two, building a better judiciary, don't think any party will ever be interested in implementing that. If they do that it would be like catching falling knife

Three, something drastic and immediately needs to be done to control population. All scales of improvements are going to fail for this massive population. Something much tougher is required may be seal porous borders, enforce one child policy and do whatever it takes. It will make any politician less  popular, so don't think either party is going to do that.

Fourth, corruption, hopefully Modi and party will do better on this as this is the main agenda for 2014

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

One, Infrastructure.. why cant be have road, clean water, electricity.. isn't that bare basics?.. In comparison even the bankrupt countries like Greece, Spain and much poorer ones are better than us.. if all of you believe Modi can improve infrastructure, I would want to take your word for that.. but remember there are eastern and more complex states where state politicians run their own agenda.

Three, something drastic and immediately needs to be done to control population. All scales of improvements are going to fail for this massive population. Something much tougher is required may be seal porous borders, enforce one child policy and do whatever it takes. It will make any politician less  popular, so don't think either party is going to do that.

[/QUOTE]

@ bold - yeah , thats what they've been saying all alongLOL

@ blue - But i dont see why such a rule should make one unpopular , it is rather vital we did something for the mass breeding ! 
remember that post ? India to be most populous by 2028 . Phew ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top