Pavitra Rishta

I want ONVI.. Onir and Ovi! - Page 5

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sipokobusak

never happened such thing in any ekta show..i think.

Well there are plenty of possibilities in her shows..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Not kasamh se.. in kasamh se Mr. walia who was supposed to marry bani's sister ended up getting married to bani, had kids with both her as well her sister...divorced bani,got married to some meera had kids with her,divorced meera then got back with bani..however this is not completely related to PR..The show i'm talking about is Do Saheliyaan where both the friends end up with each other's husbands..so fictionally this phenomena has occured before..

I don't watch Do Saheliyaan serial. Maybe last some episode I saw. So I am not sure. Anytime I was not interested that serial. Another thing Mr. walia never divorced bani. Both incident which you have mentioned all are thinking that Bani has burnt to death. So Mr. walia married to their.
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course..
or maybe arjun will end up with teju..onir with ovi..sunny with purvi..manav with with varsha..archana with Dk.

what a mess that would be. 😆

Rein123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

I don't watch Do Saheliyaan serial. Maybe last some episode I saw. So I am not sure. Anytime I was not interested that serial. Another thing Mr. walia never divorced bani. Both incident which you have mentioned all are thinking that Bani has burnt to death. So Mr. walia married to their.

well i wasnt a regular viewer of that show though...just that i was informed by someone that they got divorced...sorry if i'm wrong there..
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rein123

well i wasnt a regular viewer of that show though...just that i was informed by someone that they got divorced...sorry if i'm wrong there..

No Problem. No man is perfect. If anyone not mistake then s/he is not human.
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Onir purvi are husband and wife.
arjun ovi are husband and wife.
purvi and ovi are sisters.

so we are actually talking about two sisters swapping/exchanging
husband...

never heard and never seen such 'phenomena'..

But then this is Zee TV! Anything can happen.
Neither couple share a real married life...Arjun has already 'married ' Purvi... remember the Pheres??? In his heart and soul he is faithful still to Purvi. Yes, he consummated his marriage to Ovi at Purvi's behest, bot that was a one time physical act. They do not seem to have had another physical act since!
Did you notice his anguish when he realized that Purvi was married? Superb acting!👏
Rein123 thumbnail

of course..
or maybe arjun will end up with teju..onir with ovi..sunny with purvi..manav with with varsha..archana with Dk.

what a mess that would be. 😆

LOL!!!That would be quite a watch 😛 however i dont give a damn abt who else ends up with whom as long as Arvi is together
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well as much as i want to say a yes i would like to see them together, i dont want to see them as a pair. actually OVI doesnt deserve anybody, she probably deserves someone shrewd, cunning and selfish like her, to teach her a lesson. onir is too good for her, he's such a good human being, and so simple n down to earth, ovi will so ruin his life with her ugly nonsensical drama and tantrums.

on the other note, i dont really care about any characters on the show anymore, i just want to see ArVi back together, and that's it. If they dont, then i'm done with the show.
Edited by -Yamz- - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yamz-

well as much as i want to say a yes i would like to see them together, i dont want to see them as a pair. actually OVI doesnt deserve anybody, she probably deserves someone shrewd, cunning and selfish like her, to teach her a lesson. onir is too good for her, he's such a good human being, and so simple n down to earth, ovi will so ruin his life with her ugly nonsensical drama and tantrums.

on the other note, i dont really care about any characters on the show anymore, i just want to see ArVi back together, and that's it. If they dont, then i'm done with the show.

Its also true me that I dont really care about any characters on the show anymore, I just want to see ArVi back together, and that's it.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Its also true me that I dont really care about any characters on the show anymore, I just want to see ArVi back together, and that's it.

Yup. Same here 😳