Viraf Phiroz Patel bags Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI : Viraf Phiroz Patel bags Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar

Viraf Phiroz Patel bags Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar
Viraf Patel

Viraf Phiroz Patel who was recently in news, all thanks to his much talked about entry in Star Plus popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is back with a bang on TV.

The actor who won millions of hearts with the portrayal of Shiv in YRF's Maahi Way has bagged a plum role in Kaali- Ek Punar Avatar. However, according to some reliable sources we hear that locking Viraf for their show was not an easy task for the production house (Shakuntalam Telefilms').

Sources close to the show say that apart from Star Plus another popular GEC Life OK was also keen on casting Viraf for their big ticket show which was supposed to be produced by Cinevistaas'. But after huge discussions, it was finally decided that Viraf will do Kaali- Ek Punar Avtar. Viraf's entry is expected around mid January 2013. He will play the role of a new male lead and will enter the show as a blessing in disguise for Vani ( Mangal Kenkre). He will help her in her fight against injustice.

When we contacted, Viraf who was enjoying his vacation in Pune, asked us to call later.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Viraf-Phiroz-Patel-bags-Kaali-Ek-Punar-Avatar/articleshow/17795941.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Really excited now! 🥳
vow...this is gr8 news

Gees - Yes, ofcourse it is! :)
viraf is def a good actor.Hope show turns interesting with twists and turns with entry of Viraf,The death scenes and family doing rituals for Nirmai ,I really got tears seeing that.The total concept seems very realistic.Today the whole India is fighting for the justice for a girl.In this context i felt this show is really portraying some realistic content.
  But unfortunately its a short span show like KAALI-Ek agni Pariksha
Originally posted by ramya567

viraf is def a good actor.Hope show turns interesting with twists and turns with entry of Viraf,The death scenes and family doing rituals for Nirmai ,I really got tears seeing that.The total concept seems very realistic.Today the whole India is fighting for the justice for a girl.In this context i felt this show is really portraying some realistic content.
But unfortunately its a short span show like KAALI-Ek agni Pariksha
Short span show?
I didn't get u?
Is it true?
I really like him ðŸ˜³ Wishing Viraf all the best!
tfs
OMG really exited to see him again, he is a great actor
This is great news. We have a Viraf Patel FC in thie forum. Im glad he is going to be on screen soon.

Thanks for sharing.
I'm eagerly looking forward to Viraf's entry in the show...