Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.. It was very nicely done..

What was disappointing in today's episode and precap was Shiv's insensitivity.. Till now it has always been shown that Shiv has been extremely perceptive about Anandi's feelings.. He has always respected her wishes.. But today he was shown to be lost in his own dreams alone, without paying the teeniest of attention to Anandi's expressions or her hesitation.. Didn't seem to fit Shiv's character.. Waiting for Monday to watch how it actually unfolds..
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Jack007 ..Everything doesn't need to  be directly said ,Anandi must have thought if i said straightly to him  it will hurt him  , Sometimes you need to look at the gestures of a person  , his emotions etc and Shiv knows very well that Anandi doesn't say everything straightly she cannot hurt anyone and Shiv is such a mature and understanding person who from seeing Anandi's gestures  can understand what is in  her mind and heart , why she is crying , she  wants to talk to singhs   ,she doesn't want me to be around when she is changing etc  all these things she didn't tell him he guessed on his own from her gestures, her expressions and he was right so such an understanding person didn't understand  from her gestures she is not ready for this ? She needed to tell him before he couldn't understand from her gestures ? Kind of unexpected act from him when we have seen he understands by just seeing her what she is going through what she wants ,But anyways lets see what cvs are up to ? but I will say Collector  Sahab did make a mistake in understanding Anandi here but again perfectionism cannot be guaranteed in human beings so  flown in feelings this happened from him but needless to say all will be well soon so nothing to worry about 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
jack0007 thumbnail
@mahi12
yes it was unlike shiv to make a move without asking her...he guessed that she was upset just because she missed d singhs... 
but y do you expect everythng from shiv n nothing from anandi..she is not even bothered that he slept on d sofa..
.is it that bcoz he loves anandi n she doesnt    he has to do everything to make the relationship last n she just smile n blush n think about singhs n their problems..
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dheera dheera anandi ko bhi pyaar ho jayega kaha bhag ke jayega..aaj to shiv thoda jayada romantic mood me tha..koi baat nehi everything will b alright...they just need some time...
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Romantic episode
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jack0007

@mahi12

yes it was unlike shiv to make a move without asking her...he guessed that she was upset just because she missed d singhs... 
but y do you expect everythng from shiv n nothing from anandi..she is not even bothered that he slept on d sofa..
.is it that bcoz he loves anandi n she doesnt    he has to do everything to make the relationship last n she just smile n blush n think about singhs n their problems..

where i am expecting too much from Shiv .?.just said never expected this kind of work from him that too after seeing him taking every minor to minor things under consideration and understanding every small gesture of Anandi and its normal for any girl to think about her family and cry remembering them  its only been second day she left them ..i cannot expect her to be dancing around? ..and expecting from him is only because he knows all , he understands all so when he knows all , he understands everything so expectations from him will be high but at same time i did say he is a  human being too i am not bashing him here why he did that ?not huge crime happened from his hand he will  understand 

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for update Anita 
jack0007 thumbnail
@mahi12 
there s no point arguing over the same thing ...
yes there was a slip on shivs part n its not a big crime...
but wat u r not seeing is anandis fault in all this...y does she always take for granted that he will always know wats on her mind ..
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi's was disappointing. For God's sake, this is their first night. What does A expect in a marriage? Does she think , it is enough to serve her in laws?.I felt bad for Shiv. I hope this does not cause a big vacuum in their marriage. 
stuti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

@Bold 🤣🤣🤣. Poor CS will have to retire hurt 🤣... Its his first time so his emotions are running wild. Once he remembers that A still needs time he will give her her space. I don't think A will be angry with him. Just the background music in the precap made the situation sound too tense or else I don't think he was in anyway trying to take undue advantage of her. Once they have one of their famous conversations 😉, all the confusion will be put to rest. I also hope Mahi that things don't get too entangled.

Looks like cvs are straight away confronting inhibition arising out of a very conservative upbringing, which, on conjugal status are so firmly dinned into a girl's mind-(remember, this is rural Rajsthan, where besides Balvivah, women are dinned into only one marriage in a life time)-that it becomes difficult for someone even as progressive or mature as Anandi to step forward when the 'moment' arrives. This, despite of an all round push from those very instillers like Mother ( Bhago), Dsa who had shaped those notions in her childhood, or despite of a comfort zone already arrived in relationship with second suitor on friendship and trust base, or despite of her firm resolve to move forward- a vocal acquiescence, preferment to second match...In the end her trust and resolve will prevail. Voice over hints at this, '...on threshold of the change'...
Something like, First Shiv's natural advance- retreat and wait on finding hesitation - and now initiation from Anandi herself, reaffirming final discard of old 'memories' which had been long since jettisoned in pond of the past, symbolically.