Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
there were interviews today on Sun Kudumbam Viruthugal preview on SUN TV today.
bahi. thumbnail
It's totally unfair.. TMS have lost the essens of it's concept. Thendral is a qnique show.. Sruthi and Deepak also deserved to get best actor/actress award. But glad that they got best jodi as they surely are among all tamil shows.

Shemmo thumbnail
Award show is tomorrow at 6 PM on Sun TV ðŸ˜ƒ

I saw promo just now. Shruti came on stage, think she came to receive best jodi award appo she cried there telling sth about her father it was his wish nu. It was sad, another actress cried too for her ðŸ˜­

Lets seee ðŸ˜³
bahi. thumbnail
^tfs Shemmo ðŸ˜Š
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tha last award was jodi award.. the gist of what I can remember.

When the award was announced. Deepak very gracefully took Shruthi to the stage.  Deepak took the award and said we expected this since many people told we are a good jodi.

Shruthi took the award and cried while thanking remembering her father who wanted to see her on such a stage .. Deepak told that she recently lost her father. Shruthi could not stop crying.. poor thing. Lakshmi who gave the award kept consoling her. Many in the crowd too got emotional. It was a heart wrenching scene.

sobeys thumbnail
Thank god they win something especially best Jodi they deserved that one for sure :) I wish deepak got more awards maybe next year !!!
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously I'm so disgust with this function !
I so wanted Shruti and Deepak to win !

I'm not regular viewer, but honestly Thendral is WAY better than other serials !
and Thirumathi Selvam just get on my nerves 
This serial is the more unrealistic serial on air !!