Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

shamz, if it happened yesterday then it will take about a month to air on TV, so meantime la interview paniduvaanga.😉

You think so va?? Hope its truee.. Maybe Mamathi ithuku thaan not coming to Super Kudumbam ah?? Hope we see some promos in the coming week 😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp6GtzjCZIY[/YOUTUBE]
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Smiles for the video 😃

Wow it looks soo good.. I only saw Deepak. Shruti varalaiya?? Is he anchoring or ethuku he came on stage?? 😕😃
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Deepak is hosting it because he's wearing a head set mic (it looks like that from the side)...so far I only see Deepak and Vel from Thendral. Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
dlaksh thumbnail
Best Director : Kumaran (Thendral) Best Jodi :Deepak & Sruthi. Only two awards for Thendral. Deepak and 3 others was hosting the show. They have published in today's news paper. Sruthi still was there with comment 'kan kalangum sruthi'. Best actor: Thirumurugan & Best actress: Abitha, Best Serial: TMSEdited by dlaksh - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Deepak deserved best actor award .. no one comes close to him, and certainly not Thirumurugan.🤣 

Good that Thendral and Deepak/ Sruthi won best serial and best jodi award .. well deserved. 👏

Nizhgal Ravi and Sri Vidhya kku no awards .. 👎🏼 they probably didn't want Thendral to win all awards and gave some to other serials .. 😛

Thanks for sharing the news, dlaksh, 
mellisai thumbnail
Wait .. WHAAAT??!!! TMS best serial and Kumaran best director for Thendral .. enna kodumai saravanan ithu..?  TMS and best serial should not be mentioned in the same sentence!!😡
Shemmo thumbnail
OMGGG TMS best serial????????????????????????? 😲
No comments 😡

But why Abitha best actress again?? What about others?? Its sooo unfairr 😡
Thendral won only 2 awards ah? 😲 What a kodumai? 🤢 Soo unfair, GRRR 🤢

Anyways congrats to all the winners.
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tms best serial nu vote sencha panel a i want to meet ... What a kodumai srsly... Sri sonna thyagam effect inga thendral ku pola:p ..
And please na - thirumurugan best hero no i will go into kv promise a..
And happy deepak and shru got best jodi award... They deftly deserved it! And lets see about other categories.. Prob news paper might not posted other categories to keep up the suspense.. Lets see Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlaksh

Best Director : Kumaran (Thendral) Best Jodi :Deepak & Sruthi. Only two awards for Thendral. Deepak and 3 others was hosting the show. They have published in today's news paper. Sruthi still was there with comment 'kan kalangum sruthi'. Best actor: Thirumurugan & Best actress: Abitha, Best Serial: TMS

Which newspaper is that Lakshmi akka?? Btw thanks for the info 😃

I forgot about Best Actor. Its Thirumurugan 😲, hahaha ok fine no comments 😆😉