India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

my opinion.....

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
.....so am i the only one here who thinks that this show isn't any fun anymore?  i mean, it started out as a lighthearted comedy (albeit with a very serious message behind it), where there were the obvious goodies and baddies.  but their enmity was nothing too crazy, i mean, they hated each other, but it was a very amusing relationship.  no one was ever so venomous (except maybe for aryan).  raj was funny, mallika was a vamp, but had good intentions at heart, armaan was happy go lucky, and jassi was jassi.  the gang and nandu, maddy, and pari were indispensible as well.  but now it's all turned around.  everything has gotten so much darker that it's not fun to watch anymore.  i used to watch this show as a break from the other heavier dramas that are on, and now it's turning into just that.  i wish they would stick to the light theme.....the least they can do is bring the gang and pari and maddy back.  just my thoughts.  feel free to differ.  

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
what can i say other than just keep laughing...if you are not laughing with the show, just laugh at it....like how all of us here are busy doingSmile
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenietoons

.....so am i the only one here who thinks that this show isn't any fun anymore?  i mean, it started out as a lighthearted comedy (albeit with a very serious message behind it), where there were the obvious goodies and baddies.  but their enmity was nothing too crazy, i mean, they hated each other, but it was a very amusing relationship.  no one was ever so venomous (except maybe for aryan).  raj was funny, mallika was a vamp, but had good intentions at heart, armaan was happy go lucky, and jassi was jassi.  the gang and nandu, maddy, and pari were indispensible as well.  but now it's all turned around.  everything has gotten so much darker that it's not fun to watch anymore.  i used to watch this show as a break from the other heavier dramas that are on, and now it's turning into just that.  i wish they would stick to the light theme.....the least they can do is bring the gang and pari and maddy back.  just my thoughts.  feel free to differ.  

Believe me, I'm going through the same ordeal.  I used to think this was the greatest show ever, until I had a very sad reality check.

I didn't want to see Armaan the why they have protrayed him.  Apoorva is so talanted, and to have just play the role of Dvedas for about 6 weeks now, is just crazy.  I think he is talanted enough to pay a role of a guys who is in love with Jassi, someone who has come to the realization, but yet is strong enough to bring back GM to the top.  Thats' when I would have give Armaan a lot of credit.

I don't even want to get started on the whole murder thing and why Raj couldn't leave Jessica a dam voice mail.  Hello Raj, wake up!!!!

Jessica is crazy too, pick up the dam phone, if Raj was bothering her so much, just call him back and ask him what the hell he wants so he can stop calling.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by teenietoons

.....so am i the only one here who thinks that this show isn't any fun anymore? i mean, it started out as a lighthearted comedy (albeit with a very serious message behind it), where there were the obvious goodies and baddies. but their enmity was nothing too crazy, i mean, they hated each other, but it was a very amusing relationship. no one was ever so venomous (except maybe for aryan). raj was funny, mallika was a vamp, but had good intentions at heart, armaan was happy go lucky, and jassi was jassi. the gang and nandu, maddy, and pari were indispensible as well. but now it's all turned around. everything has gotten so much darker that it's not fun to watch anymore. i used to watch this show as a break from the other heavier dramas that are on, and now it's turning into just that. i wish they would stick to the light theme.....the least they can do is bring the gang and pari and maddy back. just my thoughts. feel free to differ.

Believe me, I'm going through the same ordeal. I used to think this was the greatest show ever, until I had a very sad reality check.

I didn't want to see Armaan the why they have protrayed him. Apoorva is so talanted, and to have just play the role of Dvedas for about 6 weeks now, is just crazy. I think he is talanted enough to pay a role of a guys who is in love with Jassi, someone who has come to the realization, but yet is strong enough to bring back GM to the top. Thats' when I would have give Armaan a lot of credit.

I don't even want to get started on the whole murder thing and why Raj couldn't leave Jessica a dam voice mail. Hello Raj, wake up!!!!

Jessica is crazy too, pick up the dam phone, if Raj was bothering her so much, just call him back and ask him what the hell he wants so he can stop calling.

same here.......but i don't think voice mail would have worked either........remember when she is with Armaan, she forgets everything Confused ........and now she has to pay for it
teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i'm sorry but i just have to say this, regardless of ppl's feelings:  i think jassi is the most retarded of everyone on the show.  i just do'nt agree with the way she's dealing with the whole situation.  omg and this murder thing is just totally over the top i mean, please.....grrrrrrrrr everything goign on now is soooo frustrating!  
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

what can i say other than just keep laughing...if you are not laughing with the show, just laugh at it....like how all of us here are busy doingSmile
sooooooooooo trueeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what I do while watching the show and get constant scoldings from my mom who religiously watches it !!!!!! LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top