Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Good analysis Tupu. I love Ashus possessiveness for nidhi.traveling so can't write much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dominating Ashu (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good analysis Tupu. I love Ashus possessiveness for nidhi.traveling so can't write much.
It's ok dear!! Glad you liked my post!!

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Nce post Rajni!!

Yeah, I agree, I also won't like anyone else shouting like this... I really don't like such men in real life but hasn't Ashuji always been this dominating with Nidhi? When she joined as an intern, obviously as the dean of KGH, he was always angry with her for all her childishness but even after love blossomed between them, he had fired her from KGH even though she wasn't at fault... ShockedAnd post-marriage, as her hubby he keeps dominating her at homefront and as her dean, he enjoys his powers in hospital... Dono hathon mein laddu... Ouch

Honestly, when I see him shouting at Nidhi and chiding her, I feel like he truly takes Nidhi as "meri apni" and considers having all rights on her -- right to scold her, to be angry with her, to get pampered by her, to share his disappointment with her and to mould her according to his style and way of leading life. Being an orphan, all his life so far, he has developed a sense of gratitude to every one coming in his life and accepting him. Nidhi is the only person for whom he has a huge sense of possessiveness. He doesn't express the gratefulness to her but Nidhi understands his psyche and always respects his possessiveness and his rights. At times, she too looses to it and confronts him but usually she takes his idiosyncrasies coolly. - my POV only.

Ditto.
For this I love Nidhi so much. Ashu at heart is a wonderful person. He wants Nidhi always around him mainly at home. Sleeping alone at night is making him frustrated and so is the anger.Wink Gusse me pyar hi chhupa hae.Tongue Bas baharwalo ke samne dono thora chup rahe. Private me, normal couple toh aisa hi karte hae, sare duniya ki gussa aur frustration ek dusre par nikalna and then gussa khatam and then sorry bolna and ruthe ruthe piya ko manana suru.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44sonyjknumrajanigandha26ttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Ditto.
For this I love Nidhi so much. Ashu at heart is a wonderful person. He wants Nidhi always around him mainly at home. Sleeping alone at night is making him frustrated and so is the anger.Wink Gusse me pyar hi chhupa hae.Tongue Bas baharwalo ke samne dono thora chup rahe. Private me, normal couple toh aisa hi karte hae, sare duniya ki gussa aur frustration ek dusre par nikalna and then gussa khatam and then sorry bolna and ruthe ruthe piya ko manana suru.Embarrassed
Wow... Koyelji!! I echo you... Very well said!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44koyelbasurajanigandha26

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Good post Rajani. Ashu is dominating no doubt. But he is deep lover as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44rajanigandha26

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
rajani, what's wrong if ashu is dominating nidhi.. i find no probs in it.. 

Lucky1123

Lucky1123

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I think he is more irritated with Nidhi since she spending her evenings preparing for fashion show instead of with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Good post Rajani. Ashu is dominating no doubt. But he is deep lover as well.

YES.SO I LIKE HOM DOMINATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44lee_Ashni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top