Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Arre Rajani, yesterday and the day before that (in front of Anjie), he had come out to call Nidhi to the bedroom to sleep...I was half expecting him to pick her and carry her there (would have died of happiness..especially after the massage scene)

What do you say?
Yep! Massage wale din toh kuch aisaehi ishare kar rahe the.Wink Le jate uthake! Unki Biwi unka ghar. Saliji samaz jatiLOLHum bhi bilkul mind nahi karateTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303s_dangersonyjknumrrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dominating Ashu (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Arre Rajani, yesterday and the day before that (in front of Anjie), he had come out to call Nidhi to the bedroom to sleep...I was half expecting him to pick her and carry her there (would have died of happiness..especially after the massage scene)

What do you say?
Yep! Massage wale din toh kuch aisaehi ishare kar rahe the.Wink Le jate uthake! Unki Biwi unka ghar. Saliji samaz jatiLOLHum bhi bilkul mind nahi karateTongue

Haye...par aisi hamari kismat kahan...inke ek kiss ko to hum taras jaate hai ji...

Shobha4496rajanigandha26sonyjknumrrdsuttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

What do you say?

Haye...par aisi hamari kismat kahan...inke ek kiss ko to hum taras jaate hai ji...
Jo speed se romance badh raha hai we can hope ek din hamari futi kismat chamak jaye.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496ttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Actually he is getting frustrated at not being able to spend time with nidhi and sometimes like in the dinner episode he so wanted everything to go smoothly so he got angry.In last two episodes it has been clearly shown that he wants Nidhi with him and hence getting angry and anyways,who is complaining ,I like hot and angry Ashu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496rrdsuttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Nce post Rajni!!

Yeah, I agree, I also won't like anyone else shouting like this... I really don't like such men in real life but hasn't Ashuji always been this dominating with Nidhi? When she joined as an intern, obviously as the dean of KGH, he was always angry with her for all her childishness but even after love blossomed between them, he had fired her from KGH even though she wasn't at fault... ShockedAnd post-marriage, as her hubby he keeps dominating her at homefront and as her dean, he enjoys his powers in hospital... Dono hathon mein laddu... Ouch

Honestly, when I see him shouting at Nidhi and chiding her, I feel like he truly takes Nidhi as "meri apni" and considers having all rights on her -- right to scold her, to be angry with her, to get pampered by her, to share his disappointment with her and to mould her according to his style and way of leading life. Being an orphan, all his life so far, he has developed a sense of gratitude to every one coming in his life and accepting him. Nidhi is the only person for whom he has a huge sense of possessiveness. He doesn't express the gratefulness to her but Nidhi understands his psyche and always respects his possessiveness and his rights. At times, she too looses to it and confronts him but usually she takes his idiosyncrasies coolly. - my POV only.

sharma.shivanisonyjknumrajanigandha26parmarArrdsu

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Actually he is getting frustrated at not being able to spend time with nidhi and sometimes like in the dinner episode he so wanted everything to go smoothly so he got angry.In last two episodes it has been clearly shown that he wants Nidhi with him and hence getting angry and anyways,who is complaining ,I like hot and angry Ashu.
@bold: I second you Sonyji!!
Ashuji Nidhi ko apne paas chahte hai per khul ke jata nahi paate...  Maan lete hai ki Nidhi unki bhavanao ko samaz jayegi per jab Nidhi apne kaam chhodker unke paas nahi aati hai tab apne frustration or disappointment ki wajah se woh us per bhadak jaate hai...

rajanigandha26sonyjknum

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Yes Rajni, you're right...he shouts at Nidhi in front of other people...I'm sure deere deere thik ho jaeaga...aap dekh rahe hain na he has been changing fast...

Edited by Roza_DU - 28 December 2012 at 9:20pm

rajanigandha26ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alkaparmart

I like Ashutosh in every avtaar.Agar heartstone ho toh bhi sweet heart ho to bhi.Bhale hi Nidhi se ladta ho,pyaar bhi toh utna hi karta hai.Dominating is one  of quality of his nature.So we will have to accept it.I hate complete menWink i like incomplete men,so ashu 
Incomplete? Ouch
 Puzzel ki tarahLOL
ya Ashutosh is like puzzle.pal me shola pal me masha.He spent his 43 yrs in pain.So he is addicted with his anger.Nidhi and His relation has just started [thought they are 7 months old marriage life] he recently started to understand Nidhi and her wishes.Give him some time he will be all right.Bachna in Nidhi ki ac se!

rrdsuttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top