Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Small screen actor Pooja Gor is a free bird. She is enjoying every bit of the time shooting for the show 'The Serial' as she portrays herself. Thankfully, in her words, she is striking a good balance between work and 'me' time. But, this personal time takes a toll over beau actor Raj Singh Arora. The beautiful couple goes candid about their relationship for the first time exclusively with us here Dailybhaskar.com

Raj elaborates, "Pooja is a lazy bump. She loves to sit idle at home and mess it up. I'm the one who does the cleaning and get very irritated with her habits. I'm the bai (maid) at home cooking food for her. I also, meet up to her demands of taking her out for junk food. In short, Pooja is the man in the relationship."

To which Pooja reacts immediately, "He is a cleanliness freak and I admit that I am lazy at core. Actually, I had a very busy schedule during Pratigya days when I couldn't sleep a wink. Now, I sleep for good 16 hours a day and I think deserve all the pampering."

When further probed whether Pooja's lazy behavior gives reason for fights, Pooja interrupts and concludes, "We are mature enough to think and tackle our problems wisely. There is no room for misunderstandings. We don't fight at all."

Found it at MKAP forum. Ignore if already posted ! Tongue

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeTameeha101roshnithedivaRose_Tandonkiranpaki-anzaeram-magical.ArjuhiMashiatMimosamitrabhuyanshruti-loveSimi_YaRaLoverCrySsShaya_123-Nashita-Andy_Dynamitesweety71Ashi22shreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kk.AbhIyalicious.Gudakeshahey.bhaggushibz..DamonCrazy..GundayVedantNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article on Raj and Pooja !!" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrySs

Goldie

CrySs

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing.
i thought both had a break up.

-Rhythmic.Me-

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaNymph

thanks a lot for sharing.
i thought both had a break up.

Not at all. They are in a steady relationship for like 2.5 yrs . Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Gudakesha

shruti-love

Goldie

shruti-love

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

-Rhythmic.Me-

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
cuteBig smile

t4s!!!

-Rhythmic.Me-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
TFS!!!! Big smile

-Rhythmic.Me-

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Is Raj jobless right now? (except for serial, i mean did he do any shows after remix?)
Did he do teri meri kahani?

Edited by AquaNymph - 29 December 2012 at 3:20am

-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.