Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Post Fashion Show?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: What will happen after the show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [9.76%]
6 [14.63%]
0 [0.00%]
30 [73.17%]
1 [2.44%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by hilarious44

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

The way BB is coughing and all that, I think he is coming up with emphysema or even lung cancer.
TB to nahi lagta...

Of course, they will take him to the hospital and there DD will realize the true potential of Nidhi.
And romance will obviously follow...so didnt vote for it...

Here speaks a doctor...list of possible differentials...LOL
Yes i agree...I guess it will turn out to be some sort of Cancer...he had headache earlier too...may be its brain tumour which ashu will have to operate...emotional drama...Lets c

2 docs in the forum are discussing BB's case and the possible outcomes...LOL

I think BB's health is going to be the next track...but they MIGHT show DD angry at Ashu soon after the fashio show...

Hey BHagwaan...yahan par bhi OPD ban hi gaya. Phir bhi I am not an internal medicine person.
The way he was holding the handkerchief and trying to hide it from Nidhi, I was expecting it to show some blood...that way it looked like TB/lung cancer/oesophageal cancer...something that BB is aware of but is hiding it from Ashu. I conveniently ruled out TB because of no apparent weight loss...but then, I am not an expert in that area, so...

And KTLK should not show any more medical miracle like a candlelight operation...hum Doc par rehm kijiye...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44SSA777Suvika.ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post Fashion Show?? (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ofcourse BB must be knowing it and he is thus seen hiding it from Ashni,my guess is that Nidhi will come to know and they both will hide it from Ashu and then we will get super mad Ashu taking to class both BB and Nidhi.I really liked the way he suspected that Bb was awake whole night with Nidhi and the way Nidhi defended ,it showed the concern Ashu has for Bb and that is why he is not telling him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44ttrocks

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Voted for BB being admitting to hospital.  

It will be an interesting track as long as he is cured and does not leave.  It would be great to see both Ashu and Nidhi working together to cure him.  Along with taking care of BB, they also show some BIG time romance.  Also have a feeling that BB knows what the health issue is, but is hiding it from AshNi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44ttrocks

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Hey BHagwaan...yahan par bhi OPD ban hi gaya. Phir bhi I am not an internal medicine person.
The way he was holding the handkerchief and trying to hide it from Nidhi, I was expecting it to show some blood...that way it looked like TB/lung cancer/oesophageal cancer...something that BB is aware of but is hiding it from Ashu. I conveniently ruled out TB because of no apparent weight loss...but then, I am not an expert in that area, so...

And KTLK should not show any more medical miracle like a candlelight operation...hum Doc par rehm kijiye...

LOLLOLLOL...
Am not an internal medicine person too...
Ya was expecting some blood on handkerhief too but i guess they will show such stuff after the fashion show...Baba most likely knows about the severity of his illness but is hiding it from ashni...Lets c how the track progresses...
I really love BB character...dont want it to have an ending n definitely not a bad one...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777aru29rrdsuttrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
hope for ashni super romance with both looking super hot in the fashion shown allEmbarrassed
but with the constant focus on BB's help maybe his medical condition worsening  track might happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Liked Ashu getting a modelling offerLOL
But guess BB's health issue will be the focusOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44

Post Reply New Post

Go to top